Buttplug Lectures Pence On God

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Why do those in rebellion against God so eagerly lecture the normal world on the things of God?

Yet they are the first to push the unAmerican "separation of Church and State"

Buttigieg, in a speech at LGBTQ Victory Fund National Champagne Brunch in Washington, D.C., referenced the vice president's less-than-welcoming attitude toward members of the LGBTQ community when discussing his marriage to his husband Chasten. He called marriage equality a moral issue, saying his marriage of two years has made him a "better human being."
Pete Buttigieg 2020: Mayor challenges Mike Pence on LGBTQ rights, saying his "quarrel is with my creator" - CBS News

Great idea Buttplug,

Make being a Fudge Packer the core of your campaign just like you made it the core of your entire existence.

I don't know why these people can't just be queer, and shut the fuck up. Most people will spend more time shitting than they will fucking over the course of their lives, but for these deviants, who and what they fuck is the focus of their existence.

Get a fucking real life.

When this insanity began coming out, and they talked about Adam & Steve "marrying", i always ased how do yo6 choise who is the "wife." At least they see there isnt one. Gay marriage is a very queer concept.

Why do those in rebellion against God so eagerly lecture the normal world on the things of God?

Yet they are the first to push the unAmerican "separation of Church and State"

Buttigieg, in a speech at LGBTQ Victory Fund National Champagne Brunch in Washington, D.C., referenced the vice president's less-than-welcoming attitude toward members of the LGBTQ community when discussing his marriage to his husband Chasten. He called marriage equality a moral issue, saying his marriage of two years has made him a "better human being."
Pete Buttigieg 2020: Mayor challenges Mike Pence on LGBTQ rights, saying his "quarrel is with my creator" - CBS News

"Buttplug"?

Forum List

Back