Buy your daughter a glock day!

now that target is getting rid of labels for toys I thought we should get rid of labels for guns. Why should guns be a boy toy? Glocks are for girls as much as they are for boys. Why we are at it...we can get rid of those nasty helpful labels for cloths. Boys and girls will now wear each other's cloths. My daughter will have a glock and my boy will be wearing his first training bra.

glocks is too big and heavy for lots of girls-------like little me---- I need better technology---------a LASER GUN

G42

5 1/2 inches long ... made for women/ small hands.

no excuses if you really want one.

yeah ? and how much does the little monster WEIGH?

now that target is getting rid of labels for toys I thought we should get rid of labels for guns. Why should guns be a boy toy? Glocks are for girls as much as they are for boys. Why we are at it...we can get rid of those nasty helpful labels for cloths. Boys and girls will now wear each other's cloths. My daughter will have a glock and my boy will be wearing his first training bra.

glocks is too big and heavy for lots of girls-------like little me---- I need better technology---------a LASER GUN

G42

5 1/2 inches long ... made for women/ small hands.

no excuses if you really want one.

yeah ? and how much does the little monster WEIGH?

546 lbs .. LMAO

it's made for girls .. if you want or feel like you need a pistol, you don't have any excuses.

in your case I'd suggest a small revolver .... something like a Beretta PX4 Storm

it's made for girls .. if you want or feel like you need a pistol, you don't have any excuses.

in your case I'd suggest a small revolver .... something like a Beretta PX4 Storm
That's a semi auto. A small revolver is a good choice for man or woman for cc too.

I cannot do a glock-------I have a very small hand-----and ---kinda weak-----thin finger
(ring size 4) I need something customized to small weak hand------and weak forearm-------so I can hold the "piece" steady without resting it on a box. I cannot
do bow and arrow either--------the combination of pulling the string AND aiming----is
beyond me

North American Arms Mini 22 magnum.

Great little gun.

Guns are not toys. That you think so should immediately disqualify you from owning any.

I cannot do a glock-------I have a very small hand-----and ---kinda weak-----thin finger
(ring size 4) I need something customized to small weak hand------and weak forearm-------so I can hold the "piece" steady without resting it on a box. I cannot
do bow and arrow either--------the combination of pulling the string AND aiming----is
beyond me

Try a Sig Sauer P229 Elite Dark aluminum grips if Glocks and most pistols feel way to large for your hands.

Forum List

Back