Bwahahaaa! The Eco Re-usable Grocery Bags contaminated with lead???????

Man this thread is telling.

Notice what gets liberals FURIOUS!

I mean we are talking about a GROCERY BAG! And liberals are coming out of the woodwork to neg rep me and just jump my case about this.

About a grocery bag? Really? It's that important?

To libreals it is!

Why?

Do you think their concern is lead poisoning?

Oh no! They are furious, because the whole issue is another example of the blind stupidity of liberalism.

Anyone with even a nugget of common sense would have known the whole idea was stupid to begin with. I did.

But liberals thought this was a "great idea." It was an example of how we can "save the planet."

Just like those STUPID LIGHTBULBS that are now going to pour mercury into soil (like everyone is going to "dispose of them properly") now we have lead poisoned bags to add to the mix.

And how well do those plastic bags biodegrade anyway?

Liberals don't like having their bright ideas laughed at. It's like the Emperor that had not clothes.

Liberals don't mind parading around naked as long as everyone tells them they are dressed regally.

But they hate that one person who's going to tell them they got caught naked again.

That's what I'm laughing at.

You libs are caught naked again, and it's well deserved! Thanks for your own part in helping me reveal the laughable arrogance of liberalism.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reusable Bags Contaminated with Toxic Substance?

Now THAT's some funny stuff.

How liberals PREACHED we should use those, instead of paper or plastic and now it turns out they are worse for the enviroment than paper and plastic!

Liberal "good intentions" blow up in their faces again!

Now THAT is funny stuff!

Now Schumer wants to ban those "save the planet" bags!

Bwahahaaa!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

only a complete asshat, like you, for example, would consider this political.

smarten the fuck up, mmmkay?

Of COURSE IT'S POLITICAL!

Why do you think the bags were forced in the first place!

Who forced these bags in the first place?

Who was going to try and force all of California to use them?

Honey, this IS political.

If you are so damn blind you can't see that, that's not my problem.

Everything from the damn healthcare they are going to force you to buy to the stupid twisty lightbulbs, to the damn bags they want to force on your groceries is political.

Liberals want to force themselves into every minutiae of your life!

If you can see that, then you don't appreciate the goal of liberalism or have ANY clue about the science of politics in the first place.

poor TPS, frothing at the mouth and saying other people are "furious".

no one's furious. don't flatter yourself.

what people are is thinking you're a wackjob.

and they're right. :thup:

Man this thread is telling.

Notice what gets liberals FURIOUS!

I mean we are talking about a GROCERY BAG! And liberals are coming out of the woodwork to neg rep me and just jump my case about this.

About a grocery bag? Really? It's that important?

To libreals it is!

I finally figured it out, you actually suffered lead poisoning and are ecstatic that others may join you.

You'd have to have suffered brain damage if you think people are negging you over bags and not for the fact that you are laughing at people getting hurt.

Anyone with even a nugget of common sense would have known the whole idea was stupid to begin with. I did.

Show us where you predicated the companies making the bags would put too much lead in them. Until then you don't get to claim you saw it coming.

I'm telling you all the liberals have psychic powers and should've foreseen that the companies would've put lead in the bags. The fact that they didn't makes it the liberals fault people might have gotten lead poisoning. Now we can exploit ...I mean pin the death on them.

If this doesn't make any sense just try drinking gasoline, then you'll start to see TPS's line of thinking.

Reusable Bags Contaminated with Toxic Substance?

Now THAT's some funny stuff.

How liberals PREACHED we should use those, instead of paper or plastic and now it turns out they are worse for the enviroment than paper and plastic!

Liberal "good intentions" blow up in their faces again!

Now THAT is funny stuff!

Now Schumer wants to ban those "save the planet" bags!

Bwahahaaa!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

whassa matter, eco-nazi's can't see the humor?
rofl.gif

Forum List

Back