Bwany Fwank: Obamacare a mistake

I have money put away.
i.cure myself,most of all,i dont allow myself to degenerate healthwise.
im in better shape than most 20 year olds.

All those with Healthcare this ones for you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCZpI5q-5vA]Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Jeebus the dupes are clueless. Vic, what happens if you're in an accident or get sick? You lose everything.

Not to worry. O-care will save your azz. Even the UK system, underfunded by RWers, is better than ours...

The SCOTUS is going to put O-care in the trash heap where it belongs. So guess again.

Jeebus the dupes are clueless. Vic, what happens if you're in an accident or get sick? You lose everything.

Not to worry. O-care will save your azz. Even the UK system, underfunded by RWers, is better than ours...

Who cares ?

The whole point of the thread was about Barney who is leaving now telling us how he really felt. He wanted single payer, but knew it would not happen.

He also understood that Obama was going to get his party creamed and he was right.

So, try to get the context of what people are saying. Otherwise get your head out of your ass and try to get some fresh air.

Moron, thy name is Franco......

Says the guy who wonders whether Australia uses US dollars. Kennedy is not bought off scum, so I think it will pass SCOTUS. Despite what Fox, Rush, Savage, Beck, and other bought off shyttes say.

Health care is an individual responsibility.
i pay for my own.
no one elses.
nor will i.
i do not comply.

You already do, and the most expensive kind, ER care.

So....you believe ( I almost said 'think'...) that ObamaCare would reduce ER use?

Did RomneyCare?

"More people are seeking care in hospital emergency rooms, and the cost of caring for ER patients has soared 17 percent over two years, despite efforts to direct patients with nonurgent problems to primary care doctors instead, according to new state data. Visits to Massachusetts emergency rooms grew 7 percent between 2005 and 2007, to 2,469,295 visits."
ER visits, costs in Mass. climb - The Boston Globe

Just between us....could you name the one or two things you have ever gotten right?

None!!!!????

Nothing????

EVER?????

I'm right here too, shyttehead. O-care is better than Romneycare. Adds more transparency, low cost clinics, preventive care, care guidelines against lawsuits etc etc, dupe. LOL!! Read something...And good night, Honey...

Nor will i have anyone else pay for me.
i exercise personal responsibility.
You exercise personal responsibility...till your insurance gets cancelled because you're not a good risk anymore....then you lose your home to pay for your medical bills....the? You're tucked. Too sick to work, too broke to pay your bills...welcome to the "dole", Dick head....

You understand it is illegal to cancel someone's medical policy because they are a bad risk, right? I mean like, that's been the law for some time now.

Nor will i have anyone else pay for me.
i exercise personal responsibility.
You exercise personal responsibility...till your insurance gets cancelled because you're not a good risk anymore....then you lose your home to pay for your medical bills....the? You're tucked. Too sick to work, too broke to pay your bills...welcome to the "dole", Dick head....

You understand it is illegal to cancel someone's medical policy because they are a bad risk, right? I mean like, that's been the law for some time now.

Yeah...it is law....under the affordable health care act.....which you people want to repeal...which is why I mentioned it.

Yeah...it is law....under the affordable health care act.....which you people want to repeal...which is why I mentioned it.

No. dumbshit it was the law long before that.

No. dumbshit it was the law long before that.

And, you dumbfuck gayboy..there was a way around it.

Pre-existing condition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your so fucking dense..really.

Forum List

Back