Bwany Fwank: Obamacare a mistake

And every other modern country lives in such a "distopian" society, they LOVE it, and it's half as expensive and BETTER. Idiot. Change the channel.

every other modern country turns people away from emergency care? :cuckoo:

and in the USA it is illegal for most emergency rooms to refuse life saving care.

the fact that people die in America is another subject you moron

check out sick around the world

Health care is an individual responsibility.
i pay for my own.
no one elses.
nor will i.
i do not comply.

What a neanderthal. All the cool kids are passing the bill to someone else. Join the new millennium for gosh sakes. Paying for your own health care. Sad, it's just sad...

And every other modern country lives in such a "distopian" society, they LOVE it, and it's half as expensive and BETTER. Idiot. Change the channel.

every other modern country turns people away from emergency care? :cuckoo:

and in the USA it is illegal for most emergency rooms to refuse life saving care.

the fact that people die in America is another subject you moron

check out sick around the world

More idiotic deflection and insult from the ignorant dupes!

No- everyone in every other modern country has good health care covered and NOBODY DIES to avoid bankruptcy or indignity. It's all the same subject, our pure Pubcrappe health system you defend because you're a brainwashed, fear mongered functional IDIOT. Change the channel and READ something not from Murdoch, Moon, or other bought off LIARS.

Last edited:
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act - Wikipedia, the free ...
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), informally referred to as
Obamacare, is a United States federal statute signed into law by President ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act - Cached - SimilarThe Health Care Law & You | HealthCare.gov
The Affordable Care Act provides new coverage options and tools you need to
make informed choices about your health. Learn more at HealthCare.gov.

The Health Care Law & You | HealthCare.gov - Cached - SimilarRead the Law | HealthCare.gov
The Affordable Care Act puts in place comprehensive health reforms that
enhance the quality of health care for all Americans. Read the law at HealthCare.
gov to ...

Read the Law | HealthCare.gov - Cached - SimilarTimeline of the Affordable Care Act | HealthCare.gov
What's Changing and When. ... Use this timeline to learn about what's changing
and when. Changes to note: 50% discount for name-brand drugs in the ...

Timeline of the Affordable Care Act | HealthCare.gov - Cached - SimilarWhat is the Affordable Care Act? | Health Care and You
The Affordable Care Act is a health care law that aims to improve our current
health care system by increasing access to health coverage for Americans and ...

What is the Affordable Care Act? | Health Care and You - Cached - SimilarOfficial Sources Agree: The Affordable Care Act Reduces the Deficit ...
Apr 9, 2012 ... Today, we are reading about another brand of “new math” in describing how the
Affordable Care Act will affect our nation's Federal budget ...

www.whitehouse.gov/.../official-sources-agree-affordable-care-act-reduces-deficit - Cached - Similar

The dupes seem to have no true facts on this- and I include plenty of Dems on this one. Fox is totally FOS, and the other corporate news are total cowards, no real journalism at all. Like Pelosi said, no one seems to understand it YET lol.

The dupes seem to have no true facts on this- and I include plenty of Dems on this one. Fox is totally FOS, and the other corporate news are total cowards, no real journalism at all. Like Pelosi said, no one seems to understand it YET lol.

No one meaning they didn't either.

And yet, like little lemmings, they lined up and passed it.

Do YOU really wonder why we wiped you out in 2010 (not only the house and senate, but the state houses too) ?

Obama is a one-termer.

You are an idiot.

Maybe you can get a job running his post-presidency website.

major idiot alert!!!!!!!!!!

franco thinks I'm defending American health insurance industry. :cuckoo:

run from this thread as fast and far as possible

Yes, Franko is of the opinion that if you don't pray to Obama three times a day....well, you are a "dupe", "pubcrappe", "idiot"....all the things under his name in his High School Yearbook.

The Dems in Congress WERE the only people who understood it as far as I can tell, and me of course LOL. Certainly not Pub dupes or Pubs, including the A-HOLES Supremes who refuse to read it, but just "know" it's unconstitutional.

Dante, you make no sense LOL.

If you're against ACA, you're for the skyrocketing costs and BS of the Pub default system of 2008, because no one will try this again for ANOTHER 15 years...:mad::cuckoo::evil::eusa_angel:

The rats are jumping ship:

'Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., said he advised President Obama against taking up health care reform following a special election in 2010 that changed Democrats' fortunes in the Senate, saying that he should have instead turned his focus to financial reform.'

The outgoing representative from Massachusetts added that after Republican Scott Brown won former Sen. Edward M. Kennedy’s seat, breaking Democrats’ filibuster-proof majority, Obama should have backed down: “I think we paid a terrible price for health care. I would not have pushed it as hard. As a matter of fact, after Scott Brown won, I suggested going back. I would have started with financial reform but certainly not health care," Frank said.'

Barney Frank: Obama Made 'Mistake' With Health Care Push - Jonathan Miller - NationalJournal.com

Obama = unmitigated disaster for America.

They are running away because people overwhelmingly want it repealed.

The only thing Barney didn't like about Obamacare is that it didn't go even further. He wanted single payer.

If you're against ACA, you're for the skyrocketing costs and BS of the Pub default system of 2008, because no one will try this again for ANOTHER 15 years...:mad::cuckoo::evil::eusa_angel:

Aw...to bad.

You got caught in another fallacy.

If you are against the ACA, you are for the Constitution. Tough luck stupid.

Noticed you never answered me when I asked for a few names of your 45K a year as posited by the wipe-your-ass Harvard study.

The Dems in Congress WERE the only people who understood it as far as I can tell, and me of course LOL. Certainly not Pub dupes or Pubs, including the A-HOLES Supremes who refuse to read it, but just "know" it's unconstitutional.

Dante, you make no sense LOL.

Besides being a massive liar, you are an idiot.

Pelosi didn't "you", she said "we".

And she couldn't answer questoins about it at the time.

For her negligence, she lost the house in a huge landslide....do you recall who took it over ? I'll give you a hint. They keep you up at night by threatening to take away your government checks.

As for the SCOTUS, you are not only ignorant of the constitution, you are ignorant of history. So why don't you move to Cuba and take your family with you. You'll love it there. And they will like you. They enjoy anyone who swallows propaganda without blinking.

Jackass liberals who are looking for a handout. I am sure we can come up with a nickname for you besides dickhead.

What a pile of Pubcrappe- She was talking about the Public, Foxboy, so you'll never know. They worked on it for 6 months, fool, while Pubs pretended to be open minded. The quote is so out of context at this point it's scarey. OF COURSE she didn't say that, dupe.

And I'm a retired teacher who just inherited $200k, so eat shytte and die LOL.

What a pile of Pubcrappe- She was talking about the Public, Foxboy, so you'll never know. They worked on it for 6 months, fool, while Pubs pretended to be open minded. The quote is so out of context at this point it's scarey. OF COURSE she didn't say that, dupe.

And I'm a retired teacher who just inherited $200k, so eat shytte and die LOL.

It's what she said and she has certainly demonstrated she was right. So while you play "How far can I get my head up Obama's ass", the rest of us are working to get it killed. And it won't be long before our task is completed.

I've seen you post that you were a teacher before. How scary is that ? As to your 200K, I am sure you will be turning it over to the government.

Have a nice day. And be good to your nurses.l

Schoolteacher.....:lol::lol::lol:

Barney Frank said he thought the TIMING was a mistake. He felt it should have been done later in Obama's first term and felt it would have yielded a better health care bill. I agree. America needs Single-Payer.

Barney Frank said he thought the TIMING was a mistake. He felt it should have been done later in Obama's first term and felt it would have yielded a better health care bill. I agree. America needs Single-Payer.

To bad.

You won't get either.

Well, to bad for you.

Hey freak, fuck off. Otay?

Forum List

Back