By 2035, Jewish population in Israel/Palestine is projected at 46 percent

Linking to propaganda as usual. Why can't you Zionazis ever link to a neutral source?

So you are also an Apartheid supporter. But, you don't know what it is, wonderful.
I read the book, "The Covenant", by James Michener. I know a hell of a lot more than you think.

So then, explain to me the Apartheid in North Korea, for example? What is the racial, ethnic, national or religious group that is separated from the other?

Linking to propaganda as usual. Why can't you Zionazis ever link to a neutral source?
Read the book, then be a critic. It's the history of South Africa and the land they "stole" from the "Indigents
Read the book, then be a critic. It's the story of South Africa and the land they "stole'' from the "indigents.'' You know, like Israel stole the land from the poor Palestinians.

So you are also an Apartheid supporter. But, you don't know what it is, wonderful.
I read the book, "The Covenant", by James Michener. I know a hell of a lot more than you think.
Hoss was this the Guy who wrote a great book about Alaska.....or am I thinking of another author.....it was a majestic book..steve
Yes it was. And The Covenant is the history of South Africa. I have read all his books but my favorite is"Chesapeake", a history of Marylands Eastern Shore. If you want to know about Americans, Chesapeake is the book to read.

James a Michener Books - Biography and List of Works - Author of Alaska

Bibi Ad Shows ISIS Asking Directions to Jerusalem [Video at link]

Weekly Standard ^
'The Left Will Surrender To Terror' In the latest Likud ad for the upcoming Israeli elections, a group of ISIS terrorists (played by actors, of course) are seen asking for directions to Jerusalem. Likud is led by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Elections there are a month away. The ad shows the group of terrorists pulling up to a random Israeli to ask how to get to Jerusalem. "Take left," they're told. The screen goes dark and Hebrew words appear as gun shots can be heard. "The left will surrender to terror," the text on the screen reads.....

Hoss was this the Guy who wrote a great book about Alaska.....or am I thinking of another author.....it was a majestic book..steve
Yes it was. And The Covenant is the history of South Africa. I have read all his books but my favorite is"Chesapeake", a history of Marylands Eastern Shore. If you want to know about Americans, Chesapeake is the book to read.

James a Michener Books - Biography and List of Works - Author of Alaska
Many thanks Hoss,somehow I thought you'd know my friend.......I will get the books(yeah I know I'm old fashioned in that regards,I just love books,tablets do nothing for me)...again thanks steve

Not to worry...

An Israeli 'Edict of Expulsion' (ala that of England and Spain some centuries ago) will fix that demographic before it gets out of hand...

And it will happen so fast and so thoroughly that it will be a fait accompli, by the time that the Old Lady's Debating Society (a.k.a. the U.N.) can ineffectively piss and moan...

A few years of lightweight sanctions afterwards, negated behind-the-scenes by the US, and all will be forgiven, with ex-Palestinians building comfortable and prosperous and much safer and happier lives in Jordan and Lebanon and the like, and with the Jews finally reconquering all of Eretz Yisrael according to the 1922 Partition Proposal Map, which is all they've ever really wanted for a 'National Home for the Jews'...

'This year, in Jerusalem...'

Ending this decades-old mess the only logical and inevitable way that it was always going to end, anyway...

While a new phase of ethnic cleansing would indeed appear to be a solution, Israel would be completely cut off from trade with Europe and would become isolated via UN sanctions, which the U.S. could not veto without harming its own interests.

You have been reading the usual propaganda, there is no such map. In fact, the British were very clear that there was not be a Jewish state and confirmed itin writing to the Palestine Delegation in London at the beginning of the Mandate, source documents are a bitch for propagandists.

"These apprehensions, so far as the Arabs are concerned, are partly based upon exaggerated interpretations of the meaning of the Declaration favouring the establishment of a Jewish National Home in Palestine, made on behalf of His Majesty's Government on 2nd November, 1917. Unauthorised statements have been made to the effect that the purpose in view is to create a wholly Jewish Palestine. Phrases have been used such as that Palestine is to become "as Jewish as England is English." His Majesty's Government regard any such expectation as impracticable and have no such aim in view. Nor have they at any time contemplated, as appears to be feared by the Arab Delegation, the disappearance or the subordination of the Arabic population, language or culture in Palestine. They would draw attention to the fact that the terms of the Declaration referred to do not contemplate that Palestine as a whole should be converted into a Jewish National Home, but that such a Home should be founded in Palestine In this connection it has been observed with satisfaction that at the meeting of the Zionist Congress, the supreme governing body of the Zionist Organisation, held at Carlsbad in September, 1921, a resolution was passed expressing as the official statement of Zionist aims "the determination of the Jewish people to live with the Arab people on terms of unity and mutual respect, and together with them to make the common home into a flourishing community, the upbuilding of which may assure to each of the peoples an undisturbed national development." - See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922
Screw the British and the history.

Let's just cut through all the bullshit...

Eretz Yisrael is what the Jews of Israel say it is.

Bottom line, they're after the 1922 Partition Proposal Map, regardless of who authored it, and when...

This is what they want

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

And it's what they're going to get...

All the pissing and moaning and Arab-controlled or Arab ass-kissing UN dikkweeds in the world, notwithstanding...

When one looks at the maps of shrinking land-mass dominated by Palestinians, the intent becomes clear...

And the extent of the Reconquista becomes even more clear, indicating just how close to completion they truly are...

Stop them if you can...

Just be prepared to go up against the United States if you ever get close to succeeding...

Best to just pack up and leave... save yourselves the pointless effort, blood and treasure... this game is already over... the Jews have won.

Why do you upload a Hasbara map created in 2005? At least take the date off of it. LOL

It's a map of the British mandate in 1920, and the waymandate was supposed to be divided, moron. That's what all the maps show.

britishmandate1920.jpg

British-Mandate-1922.jpg

palestine-under-british-mandate.jpg

Last edited:
It is a propaganda map with no basis in reality. The Jews will not get what they want. They will get either a secular democratic state for all the people Christian, Muslim and Jew, or it will continue to be an Apartheid state wiith Jew rule. And Apartheid states don't tend to last long.

It's the truth. Propaganda is the bullshit you spew.

It is a propaganda map...

Doesn't matter.

It is a map of what the Jews of Israel want.

...with no basis in reality...

shrinking-map-of-palestine_530.jpg

Think so?

That's not what your own propaganda maps say.

Those maps say that the Jewish Reconquista of Eretz Yisrael is almost complete.

...The Jews will not get what they want...

us_bombers.jpg_1718483346.jpg

Really?

Who's going to stop them?

We all saw just how disinterested the world has become in the fate of Gaza and the West Bank, when the Israelis flattened Gaza in the Summer of 2014.

A few moments of pissing and moaning in the media, a meaningless flutter in the UN General Assembly, some raised eyebrows in the EU, then... nothing.

There is no Arab cavalry coming over the hill, next time.

...They will get either a secular democratic state for all the people Christian, Muslim and Jew, or it will continue to be an Apartheid state wiith Jew rule...
Expulsion cures charges of Apartheid very quickly.

And, of course, the Christians will be allowed to stay, because the Jews of Israel are friends with and are supported by Christian states.

Not to mention that most everybody (that counts, anyway) likes Christians better than Muslims.

That goes double for Palestinians, who brought their terror to the outside world for decades, in a misguided attempt to draw attention to their rapidly diminishing fortunes.

Thereby permanently alienating entire nations and untold millions whom otherwise might have been a wee bit more sympathetic.

...And Apartheid states don't tend to last long.

hqdefault.jpg

True.

Last edited:
So, ignoring the personal insults, you disagree with the analysis prepared by this CUNY study presented to the UN? You believe that Jewish population growth will maintain a vast Jewish majority in the area? Do you have any neutral academic studies to support your contention. Or are just blathering nonsense, punk.

We don't need a neutral academic study to prove the Word of God shall be fulfilled, Montelatici. Do you believe in God or don't you believe in God? There is only One God and He is the God of Israel. He has a covenant with His people and He will never break that covenant. There is no question that there were certain agreements made between Israel and God and when the people broke that covenant - consequences came forth. But that is not the condition of the covenant that God gave the Jews concerning Israel. It didn't require Abraham fulfilling the promise. It was all God and he made this clear - which we can see in scripture. That is why Sunni man and others who believe in replacement theology are seriously mistaken about the covenant God made concerning the land of Israel. It isn't "conditional". It's iron clad and it won't ever be broken. Don't believe it?

It's in His Word!

Look at Genesis 12: 2,3

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great: and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed. - Genesis 12: 2,3

( Note this! This is speaking of the Jewish people. NOT the church! The Jewish people! How are all the families of the earth blessed in the Jew? Salvation is of the Jew! Jesus told the woman at the well that Salvation is of the Jews! John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what, we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. )

Look at Genesis 13: 14, 15

And the LORD said unto Abraham, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northeast, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land you see, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Is God a man that He should lie? If God didn't keep his Covenant with Abraham? He'd be a liar. God is not a liar. God is going to keep His Covenant with Abraham and it isn't conditional on what the Jews do or do not do. Period.
What is God's Covenant with Abraham? That the land he saw, northeast, and southward, and eastward, and westward God was going to give to him and to his seed. For how long? Forever.

Look at Genesis 15: 7,8

And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chal'-dees, to give thee this land to inherit it. And he said, Lord God, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it? And the Lord said unto him, Take me a heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon. And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another, but the birds divided he not. And when the fowls came down upon the carcasses, Abram drove them away. And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and lo, an horror of great darkness fell on him. And he said unto Abram, Know for a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years. And also that nation, whom they shall serve, I shall judge: and afterward they will come out with great substance. And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace, thou shalt be buried at a good age. But in the fourth generation, they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces. (the halved animal sacrifices) and then in verse 18 we see this! Verse 18 In that same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river of Euphrates.

Genesis 15: 7-18

That is the land that God gave Abraham's seed and that is the land they shall possess. ALL OF IT. Every word God spoke to Abraham while he was in a deep sleep was fulfilled and is being fulfilled right now. Every single word. Why was Abraham put into a deep sleep? Because this covenant that God made with Abraham was not conditional and his participation was not required. Why did God do this for Abraham? The verse that precedes these scriptures tells the story. Verse 6. What does verse 6 say? And he believed in the LORD, and he counted it to him for righteousness. Is God going to keep his covenant with Abraham that he made that day? Yes. He is.

and then read Psalm 105: 8-11

He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations. Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac, And he confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:
Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance.
Psalm 105: 8-11

You cannot separate the future of Israel from God's unbreakable covenant with Abraham and Abraham's seed. It is impossible.

Last edited:
So, ignoring the personal insults, you disagree with the analysis prepared by this CUNY study presented to the UN? You believe that Jewish population growth will maintain a vast Jewish majority in the area? Do you have any neutral academic studies to support your contention. Or are just blathering nonsense, punk.

We don't need a neutral academic study to prove the Word of God shall be fulfilled, Montelatici. Do you believe in God or don't you believe in God? There is only One God and He is the God of Israel. He has a covenant with His people and He will never break that covenant. There is no question that there were certain agreements made between Israel and God and when the people broke that covenant - consequences came forth. But that is not the condition of the covenant that God gave the Jews concerning Israel. It didn't require Abraham fulfilling the promise. It was all God and he made this clear - which we can see in scripture. That is why Sunni man and others who believe in replacement theology are seriously mistaken about the covenant God made concerning the land of Israel. It isn't "conditional". It's iron clad and it won't ever be broken. Don't believe it?

It's in His Word!

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great: and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed. - Genesis 12: 2,3

( Note this! This is speaking of the Jewish people. NOT the church! The Jewish people! How are all the families of the earth blessed in the Jew? Salvation is of the Jew! Jesus told the woman at the well that Salvation is of the Jews! John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what, we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. )

And the LORD said unto Abraham, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northeast, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land you see, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Is God a man that He should lie? If God didn't keep his Covenant with Abraham? He'd be a liar. God is not a liar. God is going to keep His Covenant with Abraham and it isn't conditional on what the Jews do or do not do. Period.
What is God's Covenant with Abraham? That the land he saw, northeast, and southward, and eastward, and westward God was going to give to him and to his seed. For how long? Forever.

And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chal'-dees, to give thee this land to inherit it. And he said, Lord God, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it? And the Lord said unto him, Take me a heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon. And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another, but the birds divided he not. And when the fowls came down upon the carcasses, Abram drove them away. And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and lo, an horror of great darkness fell on him. And he said unto Abram, Know for a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years. And also that nation, whom they shall serve, I shall judge: and afterward they will come out with great substance. And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace, thou shalt be buried at a good age. But in the fourth generation, they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces. (the halved animal sacrifices) and then in verse 18 we see this! Verse 18 In that same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river of Euphrates.

That is the land that God gave Abraham's seed and that is the land they shall possess. ALL OF IT. Every word God spoke to Abraham while he was in a deep sleep was fulfilled and is being fulfilled right now. Every single word. Why was Abraham put into a deep sleep? Because this covenant that God made with Abraham was not conditional and his participation was not required. Why did God do this for Abraham? The verse that precedes these scriptures tells the story. Verse 6. What does verse 6 say? And he believed in the LORD, and he counted it to him for righteousness. Is God going to keep his covenant with Abraham that he made that day? Yes. He is.

He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations. Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac, And he confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:

You cannot separate the future of Israel from God's unbreakable covenant with Abraham and Abraham's seed. It is impossible.

What's funny is, even the Koran also confirms this. How is it that Mohammad recognized Israel as Jewish land, but not a word about this mythical Palestine and Palestinians?

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."
[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

The Qu'ran expressly recognizes that Jerusalem plays for Jews the same role that Mecca does for Muslims.

We read:

"...They would not follow thy direction of prayer (qiblah), nor art thou to follow their direction of prayer; nor indeed will they follow each other's direction of prayer..." (5)

All Qur'anic commentators explain that "thy qiblah" [direction of prayer for Muslims] is clearly the Ka'bah of Mecca, while "their qiblah" [direction of prayer for Jews] refers to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

To quote only one of the most important Muslim commentators, we read in Qadn Baydawn's Commentary:

"Verily, in their prayers Jews orientate themselves toward the Rock (sakhrah), while Christians orientate themselves eastwards..." (6)

In complete opposition to what "Islamic" fundamentalists continuously claim, the Book of Islam [the Qur'an] - as we have just now seen - recognizes Jerusalem as the Jewish direction of prayer.

Some Muslim commentators also quote the Book of Daniel (7) as a proof for this.

It had nothing to do with Mondoweiss except as a news outlet, it was an analysis prepared by the City University of New York (CUNY) on behalf of or in concert with a UN demography office..

Did you read this which shows that it is all Pie in the Sky

Population projections also show that while the Jewish proportion in Israel will decline slightly over the next two decades, it will continue to be the dominant majority of the Israeli population, 73 percent in 2035 - See more at: By 2035 Jewish population in Israel Palestine is projected at 46 percent 8211 Mondoweiss

The funny thing is that the title of the link itself tells the story. LOL

And the text tells the real truth that the population of the Jews in Israel will be 73% so the demographics will not change. The only way change will come about is if Iran gets nuclear weapons and decides to use them on Israel. Then you will see just how many muslims will die at the hands of Iran following the commands in the Koran. You will also see how many nations rteally do support Israel as they bomb the crap out of the M.E.

Not to worry...

An Israeli 'Edict of Expulsion' (ala that of England and Spain some centuries ago) will fix that demographic before it gets out of hand...

And it will happen so fast and so thoroughly that it will be a fait accompli, by the time that the Old Lady's Debating Society (a.k.a. the U.N.) can ineffectively piss and moan...

A few years of lightweight sanctions afterwards, negated behind-the-scenes by the US, and all will be forgiven, with ex-Palestinians building comfortable and prosperous and much safer and happier lives in Jordan and Lebanon and the like, and with the Jews finally reconquering all of Eretz Yisrael according to the 1922 Partition Proposal Map, which is all they've ever really wanted for a 'National Home for the Jews'...

'This year, in Jerusalem...'

Ending this decades-old mess the only logical and inevitable way that it was always going to end, anyway...

While a new phase of ethnic cleansing would indeed appear to be a solution, Israel would be completely cut off from trade with Europe and would become isolated via UN sanctions, which the U.S. could not veto without harming its own interests.

You have been reading the usual propaganda, there is no such map. In fact, the British were very clear that there was not be a Jewish state and confirmed itin writing to the Palestine Delegation in London at the beginning of the Mandate, source documents are a bitch for propagandists.

"These apprehensions, so far as the Arabs are concerned, are partly based upon exaggerated interpretations of the meaning of the Declaration favouring the establishment of a Jewish National Home in Palestine, made on behalf of His Majesty's Government on 2nd November, 1917. Unauthorised statements have been made to the effect that the purpose in view is to create a wholly Jewish Palestine. Phrases have been used such as that Palestine is to become "as Jewish as England is English." His Majesty's Government regard any such expectation as impracticable and have no such aim in view. Nor have they at any time contemplated, as appears to be feared by the Arab Delegation, the disappearance or the subordination of the Arabic population, language or culture in Palestine. They would draw attention to the fact that the terms of the Declaration referred to do not contemplate that Palestine as a whole should be converted into a Jewish National Home, but that such a Home should be founded in Palestine In this connection it has been observed with satisfaction that at the meeting of the Zionist Congress, the supreme governing body of the Zionist Organisation, held at Carlsbad in September, 1921, a resolution was passed expressing as the official statement of Zionist aims "the determination of the Jewish people to live with the Arab people on terms of unity and mutual respect, and together with them to make the common home into a flourishing community, the upbuilding of which may assure to each of the peoples an undisturbed national development." - See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922
Screw the British and the history.

Let's just cut through all the bullshit...

Eretz Yisrael is what the Jews of Israel say it is.

Bottom line, they're after the 1922 Partition Proposal Map, regardless of who authored it, and when...

This is what they want

And it's what they're going to get...

All the pissing and moaning and Arab-controlled or Arab ass-kissing UN dikkweeds in the world, notwithstanding...

When one looks at the maps of shrinking land-mass dominated by Palestinians, the intent becomes clear...

And the extent of the Reconquista becomes even more clear, indicating just how close to completion they truly are...

Stop them if you can...

Just be prepared to go up against the United States if you ever get close to succeeding...

Best to just pack up and leave... save yourselves the pointless effort, blood and treasure... this game is already over... the Jews have won.

Why do you upload a Hasbara map created in 2005? At least take the date off of it. LOL

Because it is a copy of the 1922 LoN map that shows the land allocated to the Jews as their National Home

It's in His Word!

What's funny is, even the Koran also confirms this. How is it that Mohammad recognized Israel as Jewish land, but not a word about this mythical Palestine and Palestinians?

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."
[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

The Qu'ran expressly recognizes that Jerusalem plays for Jews the same role that Mecca does for Muslims.

We read:

"...They would not follow thy direction of prayer (qiblah), nor art thou to follow their direction of prayer; nor indeed will they follow each other's direction of prayer..." (5)

All Qur'anic commentators explain that "thy qiblah" [direction of prayer for Muslims] is clearly the Ka'bah of Mecca, while "their qiblah" [direction of prayer for Jews] refers to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

To quote only one of the most important Muslim commentators, we read in Qadn Baydawn's Commentary:

"Verily, in their prayers Jews orientate themselves toward the Rock (sakhrah), while Christians orientate themselves eastwards..." (6)

In complete opposition to what "Islamic" fundamentalists continuously claim, the Book of Islam [the Qur'an] - as we have just now seen - recognizes Jerusalem as the Jewish direction of prayer.

Some Muslim commentators also quote the Book of Daniel (7) as a proof for this.

Mohammad was not a prophet of God so he didn't know the future of Israel nor did he know the future of the Arab nations, Roudy. If we want to know the future of Israel (and the Arab nations) we have to go to the Scriptures which have recorded the Word of the LORD concerning Israel and the Jewish people and all other nations of the region. We have to go the Scriptures and examine the Words of the Prophets which were the oracles of God. That would be Prophets such as Isaiah, Amos, Joel, Zechariah, Zephaniah, Jeremiah to name a few.

"Demographic projections indicate that less than half of the future population residing there would be Jewish, 48 percent in 2025 and 46 percent by 2035...."

- See more at: By 2035 Jewish population in Israel Palestine is projected at 46 percent 8211 Mondoweiss

Here is more evidence that Aliyah is about to increase dramatically, Montelatici. This is the latest news. Benjamin Netanyahu is now calling for all Jews in France to return to Israel and make Aliyah. What is the Jewish population of France? Of all Europe? That is the number increase you can expect in the near future.

After attacks Europe fights call for mass migration of Jews - Yahoo News

In 2014, more than 7,000 French Jews in a community estimated at around 500,000 left for Israel, more than double the number for 2013. And the Israeli Cabinet on Sunday approved a $46 million plan to encourage still more Jewish immigration from France, Belgium and Ukraine.

The exodus from France accelerated after the March 2012 attacks by Mohammed Merah, who stormed a Jewish school in Toulouse, killing three children and a rabbi.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday that at a time of rising anti-Semitism in Europe, Israel is the only place where Jews can truly feel safe.
Half a million Jews in France have already made Aliyah to Israel in 2014. Double the number from 2013. Do you see that? The number of Jews that will return to Israel from all over the world in the future will prove you wrong. I am happy to see Bibi is now calling the Jews to leave France and on a larger scale - all of Europe.

I may have underestimated the increase. I'm guessing today there is about 2 million Jews in Europe and another 7 million in America ( approx 1 1/2 million Jews have decided not to be publicly identified as Jews living in America - for various reasons - fear of persecution, etc) so add 9 million Jews moving to Israel in the future and that is leaving out the people within Israel multiplying at the same time. You can see that the borders will have to be expanded because they will need that land for their people and God is already making preparations for His people for that coming time.

It's in His Word!

Wow, I can't argue with that neutral source. LOL

Forum List

Back