By way of Trump's fantasy logic, a foreign power still helped him get elected

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/fmr-senior-fbi-official-very-problematic-that-trump-blames-ukraine-over-russia-for-election-interference-75464261692 If Trump continues to blame Ukraine for the 2016 election, then he still got help from a foreign power, only to reach out to that same power again for help against Biden. Either way, he got help, and didn't win the election fairly. Trump is claiming Ukraine hacked into the DNC by way of his logic. Trump and the Republican party have lost their minds people. They can't even construct a logical, intelligent argument that ultimately still implicates them in an illegal election, and they are too friggin stupid to see it. :auiqs.jpg:They are telling on themselves. This is so crazy.

If Trump wanted to win this election fairly, he should have contacted the FBI. He didn't, proving he wasn't interested in winning a fair election.

www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/fmr-senior-fbi-official-very-problematic-that-trump-blames-ukraine-over-russia-for-election-interference-75464261692 If Trump continues to blame Ukraine for the 2016 election, then he still got help from a foreign power, only to reach out to that same power again for help against Biden. Either way, he got help, and didn't win the election fairly. Trump is claiming Ukraine hacked into the DNC by way of his logic. Trump and the Republican party have lost their minds people. They can't even construct a logical, intelligent argument that ultimately still implicates them in an illegal election, and they are too friggin stupid to see it. :auiqs.jpg:They are telling on themselves. This is so crazy.

If Trump wanted to win this election fairly, he should have contacted the FBI. He didn't, proving he wasn't interested in winning a fair election.

No
Trump is clamming that the FISA warrant was illegal and braisma oil company was corrupt.

u8oa2.jpg

I certainly hope comrade Putin comes through again in 2020. Last time was awesome. :21:

didn't win it fairly---hahhahahahahhaha
keep the laughs coming, please

No
Trump is clamming that the FISA warrant was illegal and braisma oil company was corrupt.
He didn't call the FBI. Instead he bribed a foreign government with our tax payer dollars by investigating his political opponent. Tell the pos to use his own damn money, not mine. That was a clear case of conspiracy to steal a fair election from me, plus use my tax money to do it. The pos needs to be in jail.

Agree
He won the popular vote in 31 States.
Hillary got only 19 States.
That is not cheating.

No
He didn't call the FBI. Instead he bribed a foreign government with our tax payer dollars by investigating his political opponent. Tell the pos to use his own damn money, not mine. That was a clear case of conspiracy to steal a fair election from me, plus use my tax money to do it. The pos needs to be in jail.

You really are a fucking retard, dude.
Dont ever change!

No

No proof yet, only assumptions.

He did not trust the FBI and now it comes out why for good reasons. 17 as a matter of fact.

We the people were and still are asking about Hunter Biden, which is what that is all about in the 2nd phone call.
I notice that Dems and the media never thinks it's about the people wanting to know before the next election.
We need to know this before we vote.

Stop watching MSNBC , they don't have a clue what their talking about.

No

He did not trust the FBI and now it comes out why for good reasons. 17 as a matter of fact.

We the people were and still are asking about Hunter Biden, which is what that is all about in the 2nd phone call.
I notice that Dems and the media never thinks it's about the people wanting to know before the next election.

Not trusting the FBI is not a legal defense. You lose. Damn, can't you do better than that? That's pitiful.

And those 17 reasons didn't help Trump one bit. They all testified against the pos.

No

Not trusting the FBI is not a legal defense. You lose. Damn, can't you do better than that? That's pitiful.

I did not say it was a legal defense.
I said he would not go to the FBI and now we know why.

No

Dont ever change!
The absence of any counter arguments for Trump blows the mind. As a matter of fact, not one House Republican ever defended Trump's morality. Why? Because they know he is evil; ttps://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/chris-matthews-not-one-republican-defended-trump-s-character-during-the-impeachment-debate-75397701733

No

I did not say it was a legal defense.
I said he would not go to the FBI and now we know why.
Yea, because of the seventeen witnesses who testified. Why? Because it was all about Trump and his re-election. Trump has no defense, nor did anyone present a defense. The entire Republican Congress in the House went on loud rants about the process. That defense is worth teats an a bo hog when the evidence is overwhelming. Question, have you got anything intelligent to debate in the form of counter arguments, because so far, you haven't given us any?

No

Dont ever change!
The absence of any counter arguments for Trump blows the mind. As a matter of fact, not one House Republican ever defended Trump's morality. Why? Because they know he is evil; ttps://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/chris-matthews-not-one-republican-defended-trump-s-character-during-the-impeachment-debate-75397701733

D.C. is about 96% immoral.

Agree
He won the popular vote in 31 States.
Hillary got only 19 States.
That is not cheating.
Trump cheated in the 2016 election. "PERIOD!" Campaign finance violations by not reporting hush money, , and used Cambridge Analytica, Wikileaks, and FB for a disinformation campaign, and with the help of Russia by inviting their help.

The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Forum List

Back