Bye Bye Abortions. Roe v. Wade at risk big time.

Trust me...Roe v. Wade is already in the crosshairs.
So looming over the Left is another Trump appointed SCJ, a Trump re-election and an overturning of Roe v. Wade.
This is going to be an entertaining as hell 45 days

Overturning Roe isn't as big a deal as people make it out to be.

If it is overturned, the issue goes to the states.

Many will make it legal. So women will have access to post-fuck birth control.

In states where it is not liked, they have already hemmed it in on many fronts. Look at Texas.
In the event that Roe v. Wade does get overturned, women and girls who are facing unwanted pregnancies will once again end up having to resort to illegal abortions in unsafe, unsanitary abortions mills, where back-alley butchers who are totally untrained in the technique will perform illegal abortions with unsafe, unsanitary tools and equipment, and in unsafe, sanitary facilities, and therefore run the risk of being sickened, permanently incapacitated, or dying of illnesses and/or infections as a result. That is precisely what happened when women and girls facing unwanted pregnancies and were desperate to obtain abortions did, and the results were horrific--illness and/or death due to infections resulting from illegal abortions.
I know a guy. He currently sees patients at an ICE detention center.

Oddly people don't seem to understand that even if RvW was overturned that doesn't make abortion illegal. That only makes it a state issue.

Like NAFTA was opposed by over 80% of Americans and it's still on the books, too. Yes, we realize the govt. doesn't represent Americans any more, just panders to globalist gangsters; that's why Trump got elected and will win in November as well. Oddly you commie fans don't seem to understand you 're only working for globalist labor racketeers and Wall Street, not 'revolutionaries n stuff' like your idiot mentally ill teachers have been telling you.

The reason why Trump won was because his name was not Hillary Clinton. Those people did not vote FOR Trump. They will not vote for Trump in 2020. Also voters who stayed home will vote for Biden.

I voted but voted for neither Trump or Hillary. I will do the same this time.

So what. The majority of people who voted for a third party in 2016 will vote most likely for Biden.

So looming over the Left is another Trump appointed SCJ, a Trump re-election and an overturning of Roe v. Wade.

In states where it is not liked, they have already hemmed it in on many fronts. Look at Texas.
In the event that Roe v. Wade does get overturned, women and girls who are facing unwanted pregnancies will once again end up having to resort to illegal abortions in unsafe, unsanitary abortions mills, where back-alley butchers who are totally untrained in the technique will perform illegal abortions with unsafe, unsanitary tools and equipment, and in unsafe, sanitary facilities, and therefore run the risk of being sickened, permanently incapacitated, or dying of illnesses and/or infections as a result. That is precisely what happened when women and girls facing unwanted pregnancies and were desperate to obtain abortions did, and the results were horrific--illness and/or death due to infections resulting from illegal abortions.

Stupid rubbish. If they were worried about all that stuff then they all know a method of birth control that works 100% of the time. And having taken a gander at many of these abortions mills, it doesn't look like they've changed a lot since legalizing baby murders became a big business.

I don't think Roe v. wade is gone. I think the SCOTUS will just leave it up to the States.

In other words we have a situation where we have free and slave states. Certain rights should not be dependent on which state you live in. New Hampshire has few abortion laws because they believe that women have the freedom to choose. These states that would ban abortions are no different than the mullahs in Iran. Also it will cause a permanent realignment with suburban voters voting Democrat. That means Texas will likely become blue. Texas Republicans originally planned to pass a fetal heartbeat bill but backed down because they were afraid of losing the Texas House.

Don't read to well, do you ?

As I said, it would go to the states. Overturning Roe does not make abortions illegal moron.

Most states will legalize it.

I don't think Roe v. wade is gone. I think the SCOTUS will just leave it up to the States.

In other words we have a situation where we have free and slave states. Certain rights should not be dependent on which state you live in. New Hampshire has few abortion laws because they believe that women have the freedom to choose. These states that would ban abortions are no different than the mullahs in Iran. Also it will cause a permanent realignment with suburban voters voting Democrat. That means Texas will likely become blue. Texas Republicans originally planned to pass a fetal heartbeat bill but backed down because they were afraid of losing the Texas House.

Abortion isn't a right, dumbass.

Just like a good education isn't a right.

It's up to those who live in a state to establish what they want and don't want.

And Texas will never be blue....you dicks are just too funny.

Given that an abortion kills a child. . . How much should we care really, when a child killer manages to kill them self while in the act of killing a child?

As I said, it would go to the states. Overturning Roe does not make abortions illegal moron.

Speak for yourself. I have a right to my opinions and to express them as freely as anybody else does, and I will stick up for those rights.

If that is true and I doubt it is. . .

Why then do the pro aborts defend Roe so adamantly?

Had it not been for Roe vs Wade.....the US black population would be around 400 million by now
The US would literally have become a black nation.

Now, knowing Democrat history, why do you think they support abortion so feverishly?

BLM and Democrats are a White Supremacists dream come true.

What do you doubt ? That it won't make it illegal ?

To your question....

1. They don't know how things work. They don't know abortion was legal in five states BEFORE Roe.
2. They know some states won't legalize it.

Speak for yourself. I have a right to my opinions and to express them as freely as anybody else does, and I will stick up for those rights.

Yes, you have a right to your dumbass opinions and you can take our suspicions that you are a moron and remove all doubt.

What do you doubt ? That it won't make it illegal ?

To your question....

1. They don't know how things work. They don't know abortion was legal in five states BEFORE Roe.
2. They know some states won't legalize it.
I'll try typing slower for you. . .

If the pro aborts have nothing to lose by having Roe overturned because they are ao fucking confident that fucking States can still keep abortions legal if they fucking want to.
. . Why then are the fuctarded proaborts so ADAMANTLY defending Roe TODAY?

Oddly people don't seem to understand that even if RvW was overturned that doesn't make abortion illegal. That only makes it a state issue.

Like NAFTA was opposed by over 80% of Americans and it's still on the books, too. Yes, we realize the govt. doesn't represent Americans any more, just panders to globalist gangsters; that's why Trump got elected and will win in November as well. Oddly you commie fans don't seem to understand you 're only working for globalist labor racketeers and Wall Street, not 'revolutionaries n stuff' like your idiot mentally ill teachers have been telling you.

The reason why Trump won was because his name was not Hillary Clinton. Those people did not vote FOR Trump. They will not vote for Trump in 2020. Also voters who stayed home will vote for Biden.

I voted but voted for neither Trump or Hillary. I will do the same this time.

So what. The majority of people who voted for a third party in 2016 will vote most likely for Biden.

I've seen no indication of that.

I veritable troll party. Deplorable orgy.

You find it entertaining that women in some states will die due to complications of a pregnancy, or a baby will be born with deformities so horrible that it lives for a short time in agony, and then dies anyway, while it's helpless family watches?

You're a real piece of work aren't you pal.

Who do you think Trump gets his money from brainiac?

Who do you think he's working for?

The American people?

And i'll bet you're one of those idiots that thinks it was Clinton that sold NAFTA, not George H W Bush, aren't you?

You find it entertaining that women in some states will die due to complications of a pregnancy, or a baby will be born with deformities so horrible that it lives for a short time in agony, and then dies anyway, while it's helpless family watches?

You're a real piece of work aren't you pal.

BL is the epitome of big government authoritarian. He relies on government to tell him how to eat, drink, think and fuck.

There's an old saying, "Be Careful what you wish for".

One in four American women have had at least ONE abortion. They don't all vote Democratic, now... but frankly, if you brand them ex post facto murderesses, they just might.

The reason why Roe v. Wade has stood for 50 years is because the politicians don't want it to be a national political issue.

Forum List

Back