Bye Bye Ahmed....we can all now sleep peacefully at night

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Ahmed Mohamed Withdraws From School Where He Was Arrested For Homemade Clock.....And kid, do yourself a favor next time, build a fuckin hero sandwich and leave the clock/bomb shit to the terrorist, your uncles and cousins....stupid shit!!

Ahmed Mohamed Withdraws From School Where He Was Arrested For Homemade Clock.....And kid, do yourself a favor next time, build a fuckin hero sandwich and leave the clock/bomb shit to the terrorist, your uncles and cousins....stupid shit!!
200.gif

• Banned
200.gif

LOLOLOLOL...tell you what rubber neck fuck, you kiss your own ass, and I'll give it a try....

Ahmed Mohamed Withdraws From School Where He Was Arrested For Homemade Clock.....And kid, do yourself a favor next time, build a fuckin hero sandwich and leave the clock/bomb shit to the terrorist, your uncles and cousins....stupid shit!

Link to any of this family -- who are Sufi btw -- being in any way involved in terrorism or "bombs" is ..... where, Pinkie?

No?

Didn't think so.
Next in line please...

/thread

Ahmed Mohamed Withdraws From School Where He Was Arrested For Homemade Clock.....And kid, do yourself a favor next time, build a fuckin hero sandwich and leave the clock/bomb shit to the terrorist, your uncles and cousins....stupid shit!

Link to any of this family -- who are Sufi btw -- being in any way involved in terrorism or "bombs" is ..... where, Pinkie?

No?

Didn't think so.
Next in line please...

/thread

Pogo this is all fake.

No?

Didn't think so.
Next in line please...

/thread

Pogo this is all fake.

If it was bait, it sure worked, dinnit? :rofl:

Handcuffing over homemade clock turns Irving teen into social media sensation in no time
So the sisters set him up on Twitter as @IStandWithAhmed — a slogan that the world had given the boy as his story spread overnight. The young women stared at their phones Wednesday morning, stunned as the phrase became one of the most popular memes of the day.

“It’s No. 2 on Twitter!” cried Eyman, 18. “I only have like 100 followers.”

“It’s so crazy,” said Ayisha, 17, glancing out the window at the camera crew mobbing her brother in a nearly grassless back yard.
Ahmed barely knew who the mayor was on Wednesday morning, as a director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations hustled him into a car to meet a lawyer.

It was barely midday. Hillary Clinton was just about to tell Ahmed: “keep building.” Buzzfeed had yet to call him “the Muslim hero America’s been waiting for.”​

Well, the sis got suspended for supposedly threatening to blow up the school a few months back.

No?

Didn't think so.
Next in line please...

/thread

Everything was so fake about this.
The reaction from the School, the Police and the RW? I agree.

It actually did look like a bomb. Should the teacher have turned a blind eye?

Now frankly I don't give a shit. His dad is this big Islamic activist and that plays into this whole fucking drama. Oh and now the family is rich. Huge fucking donations. They will be wealthy beyond their wildest dreams.

Great scam eh?

But at what point when all the school shootings and deaths that happen teachers are told now NOT TO REPORT SUSPICIOUS SHIT do you want the next school massacre to occur?

The whole family from what I gather are Islamo nazis.

But hey. Ahmed supposedly built a clock that others have identified as a radio shack clock from the 80's but OH MY GOD THE PRESIDENT BELIEVES IN AHMED.

Great scam eh?

As I said, if it was bait it sure as hell worked, dinnit?

The thing is --- if the targets of this theoretical bait, i.e. the Bigot Brigade, had refused to take it seriously and simply sent him home with a "yeah sure kid, not gonna work" --- the whole thing would have failed.

But no--- they played right into (apparently) the plan, falling all over themselves to prove him right.

But at what point when all the school shootings and deaths that happen teachers are told now NOT TO REPORT SUSPICIOUS SHIT do you want the next school massacre to occur?

Everybody knew it wasn't a bomb. Achmed never maintained or indicated such. The question, speaking of scams, is --- why did they go on interrogating, susending etc ..... when they knew damn well it wasn't a bomb?

Banjo time!
livestock~01-05-04-emotbanjo.gif

Now frankly I don't give a shit. His dad is this big Islamic activist and that plays into this whole fucking drama. Oh and now the family is rich. Huge fucking donations. They will be wealthy beyond their wildest dreams.

:rofl: Oh the desperation to find a smokescreen narrative, once they got played. How 'bout a liddle fiddle with your banjo? :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
I would like to commend the Islamic group for their public statement putting this in perspective, while NOT blaming the school:

Muslim group doesn't fault school, police for detention

IRVING, Texas (AP) — One of the largest Muslim groups in Texas said Thursday that it does not fault police and school officials who handcuffed and suspended a 14-year-old Muslim boy after he brought a homemade clock to class that they mistook for a possible bomb.

Instead, Khalid Hamideh of the Islamic Association of North Texas blamed political leaders for espousing inflammatory anti-Muslim rhetoric and creating a "climate of fear."

"We're not pointing a finger at the school district or the police department," Hamideh said. "Under the current climate that exists in this country, you can't really blame them because when they see something like that, they have to react."

I would like to commend the Islamic group for their public statement putting this in perspective, while NOT blaming the school:

IRVING, Texas (AP) — One of the largest Muslim groups in Texas said Thursday that it does not fault police and school officials who handcuffed and suspended a 14-year-old Muslim boy after he brought a homemade clock to class that they mistook for a possible bomb.

Instead, Khalid Hamideh of the Islamic Association of North Texas blamed political leaders for espousing inflammatory anti-Muslim rhetoric and creating a "climate of fear."

"We're not pointing a finger at the school district or the police department," Hamideh said. "Under the current climate that exists in this country, you can't really blame them because when they see something like that, they have to react."

And did they comment on school and police authorities continuing to pretend they were dealing with a bomb, when they all knew damn well they were not?

Oopsies.

And did they comment on school and police authorities continuing to pretend they were dealing with a bomb, when they all knew damn well they were not?

Oopsies.

Well, in this society, anything goes.

We have justices on the Supreme Court treating a law as a "tax" when it was clearly not passed that way through Congress.

We have a whole party claiming to stand for "separation of church and state" while pushing political beliefs through federal govt, with fines and penalties for people of other beliefs not complying.

Pogo if you really want to start picking apart "the Emperor's New Clothes"
and out the entire govt and media for creating a virtual political reality, I'm all for calling this out!

Where do you want to begin?

With the trillion dollar spending on the Iraq War that was based on UN resolutions and not US laws.

With the health care bill and rulings on gay marriage that violate separation of church and state
by establishing political beliefs through govt that not all people believe in or consent to follow?

Come on with it, Pogo
I'm all for calling people on their bluffs.

I would love for the eyes and minds of the public to be set free
where we don't have to go along with the pretending any more "to get along."

Why NOT admit the truth and quit punishing people legally and politically for being HONEST.

I would LOVE that Pogo, where do you want to start? And how far do you want to go with it?
All for it. That would be great to have full transparency and no more playing these games to keep appearances.

If you can expel a kid for pointing his finger and pretending it is a gun then you sure as hell can kick a kid out of school for wearing what looks like a bomb.

Forum List

Back