Bye Bye Ahmed....we can all now sleep peacefully at night

You nutters are so easily frightened. A 14 year-old kid had you so scared you couldn't sleep peacefully at night. I feel sorry for you.

Yeah...because we all know little kids are never coerced into blowing themselves up and taking a bunch of innocents with them.

Child suicide bomber kills 10 in Nigeria market attack - CNN.com

Child Suicide Bombers

Child suicide bomber kills six in northeast Nigeria

What a chuckle head....

You nutters are so easily frightened. A 14 year-old kid had you so scared you couldn't sleep peacefully at night. I feel sorry for you.

Yeah...because we all know little kids are never coerced into blowing themselves up and taking a bunch of innocents with them.

Child Suicide Bombers

What a chuckle head....

How many of these are Sufis?

"Wull, gee Wally, they all look alike to me..."

Dumbass.

The part of this incident that goes over peoples heads is that Ahmed's father and family are Sufi muslims.

Sufi's are like the hippies of the Islamic world. They are all about peace and love and tolerance and all that stuff.

So to paint Ahmed and his family as some kinda terrorist jihad sleeper cell making bombs is beyond absurd. ..... :cool:

I've noted that like half a dozen times, and every time I get crickets, because the head-up-their-ass people don't know the distinction and worse, don't want to.

Except for one crank who insisted that Sufism doesn't exist in Sudan. :rolleyes:

Child Suicide Bombers

What a chuckle head....

Dumbass.

Well golly gee ya fucken moron.
I dont give a damn if he's a Poofti,fact is his father put him up to this shit and he should be taken outback and have his ass kicked for it.

Sufi's in general are apolitical and have no set political ideology.

Because of that most middle east governments do not have any problems with the different Sufi sects. ..... :cool:

The part of this incident that goes over peoples heads is that Ahmed's father and family are Sufi muslims.

Sufi's are like the hippies of the Islamic world. They are all about peace and love and tolerance and all that stuff.

So to paint Ahmed and his family as some kinda terrorist jihad sleeper cell making bombs is beyond absurd. ..... :cool:

I've noted that like half a dozen times, and every time I get crickets, because the head-up-their-ass people don't know the distinction and worse, don't want to.

Except for one crank who insisted that Sufism doesn't exist in Sudan. :rolleyes:
Is the mother Sufi? And this kid sure does not have his hippie mulsim face on.
ahmed-mohamedclockarrested.jpg

Sufi's in general are apolitical and have no set political ideology.

Because of that most middle east governments do not have any problems with the different Sufi sects. ..... :cool:
So a Sufi ran for president? Does not sound right. Maybe he is not so Sufi after all.

..snip...a 14 year old was questioned without his parents being present. And when he requested a lawyer, the police ignored his request and continued to question him. THAT is what should have people up in arms. The blatant denial of basic constitutional rights is deplorable. There is NO excuse.
I'd waterboard the little shit to see who put him up to this stunt and why.

Yeah, no need to worry about a little thing like constitutional rights.

another interesting twist to this story, his sister was suspended for threatening to bomb the school, i believe the bomb making..., ooops "clock invention" was a dry run to see what kind of reaction he would get, if, "ooh, nice invention there allah" then take it home wire up the detonator with explosives, then take it back to school, set it in front of class room then excuse himself to the bathroom then high tail it back home...., BUT he did not expect the "see something, say something" by the teachers whom done a great job by calling the "po-po", now the little :asshole: gets media sympathy..., if O'Husseinbama had a son.... :lmao:

Child Suicide Bombers

What a chuckle head....

Dumbass.

I dont give a damn if he's a Poofti,fact is his father put him up to this shit and he should be taken outback and have his ass kicked for it.

Again..... just like all day yesterday....

--- Link?

No, didn't think so.

Child Suicide Bombers

What a chuckle head....

Dumbass.

--- Link?

No, didn't think so.

You've been pounded on every comment you've made regarding the Jr. Jihadist.
Get back with me when you have something that refutes all the evidence against your boy messiah.

another interesting twist to this story, his sister was suspended for threatening to bomb the school,

--- once again --- Link?

i believe the bomb making..., ooops "clock invention" was a dry run to see what kind of reaction he would get, if, "ooh, nice invention there allah" then take it home wire up the detonator with explosives, then take it back to school, set it in front of class room then excuse himself to the bathroom then high tail it back home...., BUT he did not expect the "see something, say something" by the teachers whom done a great job

Oh yeah that makes perfect sense. Because when you want to bomb someplace, the first thing to do is make a dummy bomb with a dry run and show it around to everybody who will listen, and then come back with the real thing for show and tell, because everybody knows a bomb won't work unless there's people watching it.

Tell me, what do you keep in that head where a brain is supposed to be? A digital clock?

by calling the "po-po"

"the po-po"?
What are you, three years old?

Child Suicide Bombers

What a chuckle head....

Dumbass.

--- Link?

No, didn't think so.

You've been pounded on every comment you've made regarding the Jr. Jihadist.
Get back with me when you have something that refutes all the evidence against your boy messiah.

So --- still no link huh?

Didn't think so. Too bad so sad.

The whole family from what I gather are Islamo nazis.

But hey. Ahmed supposedly built a clock that others have identified as a radio shack clock from the 80's but OH MY GOD THE PRESIDENT BELIEVES IN AHMED.

Build? It still had a original manufacturer's quality control sticker on it. :D

Look, I build a computer...

2s84hfp.jpg

Forum List

Back