Bye Bye Ahmed....we can all now sleep peacefully at night

Yeah...because we all know little kids are never coerced into blowing themselves up and taking a bunch of innocents with them.

Child suicide bomber kills 10 in Nigeria market attack - CNN.com

Child Suicide Bombers

Child suicide bomber kills six in northeast Nigeria

What a chuckle head....

How many of these are Sufis?

"Wull, gee Wally, they all look alike to me..."

Dumbass.

Well golly gee ya fucken moron.
I dont give a damn if he's a Poofti,fact is his father put him up to this shit and he should be taken outback and have his ass kicked for it.

Again..... just like all day yesterday....

--- Link?

No, didn't think so.

You've been pounded on every comment you've made regarding the Jr. Jihadist.
Get back with me when you have something that refutes all the evidence against your boy messiah.

So --- still no link huh?

Didn't think so. Too bad so sad.

Dont blame me because you're so damn stupid you cant read a thread.

are you too stupid and lazy to look it up for yourself, it's out there if you care to educate yourself, have you learned hoe to tie your shoes or do you still wear booties, :lmao:

It isn't MY POINT is it Asshole?

Actually I already have a link, already quoted it and posted it a while ago, so I already know what's really there.

All I'm doing is proving that you don't.

How many of these are Sufis?

"Wull, gee Wally, they all look alike to me..."

Dumbass.

I dont give a damn if he's a Poofti,fact is his father put him up to this shit and he should be taken outback and have his ass kicked for it.

--- Link?

No, didn't think so.

Get back with me when you have something that refutes all the evidence against your boy messiah.

Exactly the same lameass crutch you used all day yesterday. When you couldn't show links then either.
Oh yeah, I read all those posts. You melted.

Again Dumbfuck, when you make a claim it's YOUR burden of proof. Get off your ass and find it or admit that's exactly where you pulled it from.

--- Link?

No, didn't think so.

Exactly the same lameass crutch you used all day yesterday. When you couldn't show links then either.

No you didnt. Had you read them you'd know the little Jr. Jihadist was full of shit.

--- Link?

No, didn't think so.

No you didnt. Had you read them you'd know the little Jr. Jihadist was full of shit.

aaaand STILL no link.

Fucking loser.

aaaand STILL no link.

Fucking loser.

Fuck you you fucken leach.
There are threads peppered with the facts all over USMB...READ EM.

aaaand STILL no link.

Fucking loser.

Face it Hack.
Yer a fuckin' loser.
You got nothin'. All you do is spew a lot of anally-derived shit and then as soon as anybody challenges its veracity, you scream "read the thread" and run away. Because you have no such link, because you made it up.

You're a coward AND a liar.

Fucking loser.

i feel sorry for the teen, with all the assholes like you all around....bashing him, making up lies and accusations out of your own demented heads....

shame on all of you....

after reading this thread...it is clear as day, all about your hatred for Obama.

Last edited:
Ahmed Mohamed Withdraws From School Where He Was Arrested For Homemade Clock.....And kid, do yourself a favor next time, build a fuckin hero sandwich and leave the clock/bomb shit to the terrorist, your uncles and cousins....stupid shit!!
I guess this means that all clocks and bells should be outlawed... except in LFNJ schools!

Be afraid. Be very afraid. There is a 14 year old student somewhere with a home made cherry bomb who is targeting your house, with evil Islamic intentions...... (beware! He also has toilet paper!)

aaaand STILL no link.

Fucking loser.

Getting creamed all over the Internet eh!!!
You cannot produce a link or a source means you are a bogus. Then you attack ferociously with your dirty mouth insulting people because that's all you know.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. There is a 14 year old student somewhere with a home made cherry bomb who is targeting your house, with evil Islamic intentions...... (beware! He also has toilet paper!)
Im with you. There's no reason to investigate things that look like bombs.

aaaand STILL no link.

Fucking loser.

I find no credible facts here in USMB board that the kid build a bomb or the clock is a bomb. But I found lots and lots of hatred, bigotry, racism against this kid. That is a fact.

aaaand STILL no link.

Fucking loser.

Getting creamed all over the Internet eh!!!
You cannot produce a link or a source means you are a bogus. Then you attack ferociously with your dirty mouth insulting people because that's all you know.

Shut the hell up Charmin.
It aint my fault you're so stupid you cant use google.

aaaand STILL no link.

Fucking loser.

I find no credible facts here in USMB board that the kid build a bomb or the clock is a bomb. But I found lots and lots of hatred, bigotry, racism against this kid. That is a fact.

And you're back to not being able to complete a sentence without fucking it up.
So just how much do you drink every night?

aaaand STILL no link.

Fucking loser.

And you're back to not being able to complete a sentence without fucking it up.
So just how much do you drink every night?

--- from the LOSER who thinks "fucken" is a word.... SMFH

Im with you. There's no reason to investigate things that look like bombs.

Not after you've already established that it isn't, hell no.

Say you lose your keys... then you find 'em, and they're in your hand. ---- Do you continue looking for them?

Duh?

AND he knows what time it is.
hair-fire.gif

Forum List

Back