Bye Bye Ahmed....we can all now sleep peacefully at night

I find no credible facts here in USMB board that the kid build a bomb or the clock is a bomb. But I found lots and lots of hatred, bigotry, racism against this kid. That is a fact.

And you're back to not being able to complete a sentence without fucking it up.
So just how much do you drink every night?
Exactly. This is all you know. Attack attack attack with your nasty behavior and insult. I feel so sorry for you kid.

Kid? This kid retired 4 years ago at 46.
Go try your bullshit on the leftwing cry babies,you might get more traction.

Retired at 46? I don't believe you kid. You are lying again. Did I proved that you lied to me one time? You told me that illegal immigrants are messing your backyard crossing the river? Then I prove to you that you live north of San Antonio about 160 miles from Texas border.
I know you are a kid because there is no way an adult believe that a simple clock is bomb. There's no explosive and detonator. Wirings are even incorrect.

You simple minded fool. Have you ever heard of weekend property?
For someone who claims to be rich you have a remarkable lack of understanding of those who are.

Pffft
rofl.gif

Riiiiiight, because rich people spend their time making retarded bullshit points on internet message boards that they can't back up. Yeah that's what they do.

Fucking loser.

If they had, you would have used that as further evidence to support your bullshit claim that they overreacted. You are simply a dishonest person with no credibility.

Doesn't matter what your speculation fallacy speculates he "would have" said. That was never his point.
His point -- and a lot of others have already said the same thing -- is that if they're not evacuating and taking the usual bomb measures... THEN THEY KNOW IT ISN'T A FUCKING BOMB.

Underfuckingstand? Has nothing to do with what some internet poster "would have said" -- it has directly to do with the authorities' actions and what it says about what they knew while pretending not to know.

Holy shit partisan hackery makes people dense.

Will you just shut the fuck up.
It's about whether the Jr. Jihadist knew he was bringing a device to school that would cause alarm.
And yes he admitted it might do just that.

Are you having a fantasy? How can you prove that? He brought his clock and showed it to his science teacher and nothing more. It does not even resemble a bomb. How in the world you and others can make such accusation?

He seems to think he can just pull it out of his ass, post it on the internets, and the fairies make it into some sort of reality.

He's gotta be about 12 years old.

When you want to compare portfolios you just let me know.

Do you want to compare portfolios with me? I'm challenging you.

I find no credible facts here in USMB board that the kid build a bomb or the clock is a bomb. But I found lots and lots of hatred, bigotry, racism against this kid. That is a fact.

Exactly. This is all you know. Attack attack attack with your nasty behavior and insult. I feel so sorry for you kid.

Retired at 46? I don't believe you kid. You are lying again. Did I proved that you lied to me one time? You told me that illegal immigrants are messing your backyard crossing the river? Then I prove to you that you live north of San Antonio about 160 miles from Texas border.
I know you are a kid because there is no way an adult believe that a simple clock is bomb. There's no explosive and detonator. Wirings are even incorrect.

I think he meant "retarded", not "retired".

If you'd like I can post a pic of my daily paper with the date and my activities as I go about my life of leisure.
I mean anything to expose the truth is a good thing in my mind.

All you gotta do is say the word...of course I know you wont,but I'm willing.

For someone who claims to be rich you have a remarkable lack of understanding of those who are.

Pffft
rofl.gif

Riiiiiight, because rich people spend their time making retarded bullshit points on internet message boards that they can't back up. Yeah that's what they do.

Fucking loser.

And I'll give you the option again....I'll post up my daily paper with me doing whatever the hell I please on any given day.
You want to play the game? I'm willing,shut the fuck up or agree to take the challenge.

If you'd like I can post a pic of my daily paper with the date and my activities as I go about my life of leisure.

Nobody said you weren't unemployed. Given your skills here that much is already obvious. I understand you were fired at 46 for being retarded.

You're "willing" to post pictures of your daily newspaper, yet "unwilling" to back up any dumbass claims you make in this thread.

Isn't that special.

Loser.

Doesn't matter what your speculation fallacy speculates he "would have" said. That was never his point.
His point -- and a lot of others have already said the same thing -- is that if they're not evacuating and taking the usual bomb measures... THEN THEY KNOW IT ISN'T A FUCKING BOMB.

Underfuckingstand? Has nothing to do with what some internet poster "would have said" -- it has directly to do with the authorities' actions and what it says about what they knew while pretending not to know.

Holy shit partisan hackery makes people dense.

It's about whether the Jr. Jihadist knew he was bringing a device to school that would cause alarm.

Are you having a fantasy? How can you prove that? He brought his clock and showed it to his science teacher and nothing more. It does not even resemble a bomb. How in the world you and others can make such accusation?

He seems to think he can just pull it out of his ass, post it on the internets, and the fairies make it into some sort of reality.

I'll tell you what. We can post pics of our daily paper with the date and our particular act of leisure for the day.
Personally I dont do shit unless I feel like it and my photos will reflect that.
Ready when you are Charmin.

I'll tell you what. We can post pics of our daily paper with the date and our particular act of leisure for the day.
Personally I dont do shit unless I feel like it and my photos will reflect that.

Don't forget the nice panorama of the unemployment office.

Oh wait, that's for people who lose their job through no fault of their own. Never mind.

Nobody said you weren't unemployed. Given your skills here that much is already obvious. I understand you were fired at 46 for being retarded.

You're "willing" to post pictures of your daily newspaper, yet "unwilling" to back up any dumbass claims you make in this thread.

Isn't that special.

Loser.

I see you're dodging the challenge.
Would it help if we put up some money? Whatever number you choose I'm good with it.

Yes I have weekend properties...Didn't I challenge you and your hatred team to check out what I got? So far none of you took my challenge. Except insulting remarks. Bunch of cowards. I'm offering you another challenge. I want to fly you at my cost ( no bullshit ) to visit my business centers and my private charity programs. How about it?
I'm just getting so piss with your attitude.

Oh wait, that's for people who lose their job through no fault of their own. Never mind.

Chickenshit ....
Put your money where your mouth is.

Yes I have weekend properties...Didn't I challenge you and your hatred team to check out what I got? So far none of you took my challenge. Except insulting remarks. Bunch of cowards. I'm offering you another challenge. I want to fly you at my cost ( no bullshit ) to visit my business centers and my private charity programs. How about it?

Go ahead and send me the ticket.
I got all the free time in the world.

Bullshit. I want to do this live not posting posting bullshit. Anybody can do that.

Chickenshit ....

You want ME to support you now since you can't get unemployment??

That ain't happening Sparky. Why don't you try some dumpsters behind restaurants.

Bullshit. I want to do this live not posting posting bullshit. Anybody can do that.

Wait a minute...so you want to keep our findings a secret from our fellow USMB members?

Chickenshit ....

You want ME to support you now since you can't get unemployment??

That ain't happening Sparky. Why don't you try some dumpsters behind restaurants.

Step up chickenshit.

Send me an email here now. Pick your destination to Allentown, Atlanta, San Diego, Miami. I will have your ticket ready by tomorrow.

Send me an email here now. Pick your destination to Allentown, Atlanta, San Diego, Miami. I will have your ticket ready by tomorrow.

Hmmm....Miami or Diego doesnt sound bad this time of year.
You pick the location.

Wait a minute...so you want to keep our findings a secret from our fellow USMB members?

1. This is off topic. I know USMB will delete our post.
2. I want live face to face not posting posting because anybody can do that. How do I know your posting me the right one. Since I know you are a liar to begin with.

Hmmm....Miami or Diego doesnt sound bad this time of year.
You pick the location.
Your pick. Send me an email here.

1. This is off topic. I know USMB will delete our post.
2. I want live face to face not posting posting because anybody can do that. How do I know your posting me the right one. Since I know you are a liar to begin with.

Wait a minute...I see no reason USMB would delete our post.
If you feel the need to pay for a trip to Miami I'll be glad to take you up on it.
But we both know thats not going to happen because you're full of shit.

Forum List

Back