Bye Bye Ahmed....we can all now sleep peacefully at night

Be afraid. Be very afraid. There is a 14 year old student somewhere with a home made cherry bomb who is targeting your house, with evil Islamic intentions...... (beware! He also has toilet paper!)
Im with you. There's no reason to investigate things that look like bombs.

Not after you've already established that it isn't, hell no.

Say you lose your keys... then you find 'em, and they're in your hand. ---- Do you continue looking for them?

Duh?
I'm with you. There's no reason to investigate the possibility that a hoax bomb was brought to school.

Everything was so fake about this.

Yeah, like the school not being evacuated.
If they had, you would have used that as further evidence to support your bullshit claim that they overreacted. You are simply a dishonest person with no credibility.

Doesn't matter what your speculation fallacy speculates he "would have" said. That was never his point.
His point -- and a lot of others have already said the same thing -- is that if they're not evacuating and taking the usual bomb measures... THEN THAT TELLS US THEY ALREADY KNOW IT ISN'T A FUCKING BOMB.

--- which is what I just noted again for the 43rd time while you were going :lalala:

Underfuckingstand? Has nothing to do with what some internet poster "would have said" -- it has directly to do with the authorities' actions and what it says about what they knew while pretending not to know.

Holy shit partisan hackery makes people dense.

No you didnt. Had you read them you'd know the little Jr. Jihadist was full of shit.

aaaand STILL no link.

Fucking loser.

Fuck you you fucken leach.
There are threads peppered with the facts all over USMB...READ EM.

I find no credible facts here in USMB board that the kid build a bomb or the clock is a bomb. But I found lots and lots of hatred, bigotry, racism against this kid. That is a fact.

And you're back to not being able to complete a sentence without fucking it up.
So just how much do you drink every night?

--- from the LOSER who thinks "fucken" is a word.... SMFH

And you're a fucken idiot that has no clue about fucken slang.
Urban Dictionary: fucken

If they had, you would have used that as further evidence to support your bullshit claim that they overreacted. You are simply a dishonest person with no credibility.

Doesn't matter what your speculation fallacy speculates he "would have" said. That was never his point.
His point -- and a lot of others have already said the same thing -- is that if they're not evacuating and taking the usual bomb measures... THEN THEY KNOW IT ISN'T A FUCKING BOMB.

Underfuckingstand? Has nothing to do with what some internet poster "would have said" -- it has directly to do with the authorities' actions and what it says about what they knew while pretending not to know.

Will you just shut the fuck up.
It's about whether the Jr. Jihadist knew he was bringing a device to school that would cause alarm.
And yes he admitted it might do just that.

His point -- and a lot of others have already said the same thing -- is that if they're not evacuating and taking the usual bomb measures... THEN THEY KNOW IT ISN'T A FUCKING BOMB.

It's about whether the Jr. Jihadist knew he was bringing a device to school that would cause alarm.

Bullshit, fuckING loser coward. Link??

Oh look --- time to run away again. Fucking pissant.

Exactly the same lameass crutch you used all day yesterday. When you couldn't show links then either.

Oh yeah, I read all those posts. You melted.

No you didnt. Had you read them you'd know the little Jr. Jihadist was full of shit.

aaaand STILL no link.

Fucking loser.

I find no credible facts here in USMB board that the kid build a bomb or the clock is a bomb. But I found lots and lots of hatred, bigotry, racism against this kid. That is a fact.

Exactly. This is all you know. Attack attack attack with your nasty behavior and insult. I feel so sorry for you kid.

Aaah go fuck yourself ya obama pole smoker.
The kid and his so called father dreamed this shit up and the evidence is becoming overwhelming that thats the case.

aaaand STILL no link.

Fucking loser.

Exactly. This is all you know. Attack attack attack with your nasty behavior and insult. I feel so sorry for you kid.

Kid? This kid retired 4 years ago at 46.
Go try your bullshit on the leftwing cry babies,you might get more traction.

The kid and his so called father dreamed this shit up and the evidence is becoming overwhelming that thats the case.

-- LINK?

: : : : :crickets: : : : :

..... Losers gonna lose.
loser.gif

Are you having a fantasy? How can you prove that? He brought his clock and showed it to his science teacher and nothing more. It does not even resemble a bomb. How in the world you and others can make such accusation?

Are you having a fantasy? How can you prove that? He brought his clock and showed it to his science teacher and nothing more. It does not even resemble a bomb. How in the world you and others can make such accusation?

He seems to think he can just pull it out of his ass, post it on the internets, and the fairies make it into some sort of reality.

He's gotta be about 12 years old.

-- LINK?

..... Losers gonna lose.
loser.gif

Link?
Your dumbass cant even use google. Why would I think you could follow a link?

You dumbfuck. After he showed it to his science teacher who advised him not to show it to anyone else the Jr. Jihadist had the alarm go off during class.

He seems to think he can just pull it out of his ass, post it on the internets, and the fairies make it into some sort of reality.

He's gotta be about 12 years old.

When you want to compare portfolios you just let me know.

-- LINK?

..... Losers gonna lose.
loser.gif

Link?
Your dumbass cant even use google. Why would I think you could follow a link?

:dig:

Gonna hold your breath 'til you turn blue now, little wimp?

aaaand STILL no link.

Fucking loser.

Retired at 46? I don't believe you kid. You are lying again. Did I proved that you lied to me one time? You told me that illegal immigrants are messing your backyard crossing the river? Then I prove to you that you live north of San Antonio about 160 miles from Texas border.
I know you are a kid because there is no way an adult believe that a simple clock is bomb. There's no explosive and detonator. Wirings are even incorrect.

You dumbfuck. After he showed it to his science teacher who advised him not to show it to anyone else the Jr. Jihadist had the alarm go off during class.

The alarm went off... So? Do you even own an alarm clock?

Retired at 46? I don't believe you kid. You are lying again. Did I proved that you lied to me one time? You told me that illegal immigrants are messing your backyard crossing the river? Then I prove to you that you live north of San Antonio about 160 miles from Texas border.
I know you are a kid because there is no way an adult believe that a simple clock is bomb. There's no explosive and detonator. Wirings are even incorrect.

I think he meant "retarded", not "retired".

You simple minded fool. Have you ever heard of weekend property?
For someone who claims to be rich you have a remarkable lack of understanding of those who are.

Forum List

Back