Bye Bye Ahmed....we can all now sleep peacefully at night

Hello Charmin? Is this thing on?
I'm waiting for my free trip to Miami so I can view your vast holdings.

That was 1:30 am my time. I got your email.... How can I get you a ticket by just saying.. I'll take Miami.... Maybe you have not travel before. I need more information than that so send me the rest so I can get you a ticket. I also replied to your email.

Here we go again,
Where are you kid? It's about 2 pm my time. I have not heard from you. Are we on or what? I'm still waiting.

I was at the prosthodontist getting some implants done for fucks sake.

It does not even resemble a bomb. How in the world you and others can make such accusation?

EASY!!

just add a detonator with C4 and you have a bomb.., happy now that i made you more intelligent by half.
:lmao:

But without the C4 and a detonator, it is just a clock. My alarm clock is just as dangerous as what that kid brought to school.

And it was obvious that both the school and the cops knew it was not a bomb.

It does not even resemble a bomb. How in the world you and others can make such accusation?

EASY!!

just add a detonator with C4 and you have a bomb.., happy now that i made you more intelligent by half.

But without the C4 and a detonator, it is just a clock. My alarm clock is just as dangerous as what that kid brought to school.

And by the same logic my car is a car-bomb that's simply missing a bomb. So is his.

Where to I line up for interrogation? Do I have to go all the way to Texas or can I get it done locally?
After all I have a disadvantage -- I don't have an Arabic name -- might be a special order item. :eusa_think:

"Colored"?

are you so fucking stupid that you do not know what the "C" in NAACP means??? i am just following precedence, or would that be protocol? you fucking idiot!

:fu: .......... :asshole:
Since white is the absence of color, people who aren't white are called colored. Yes, I know we aren't white, that's the "color" given to flesh. .I don't think it's meant to put down people who are not white are called colored.

EASY!!

It's also pretty obvious he wanted it to look like a bomb.
Which of course is against the law.

Hello Charmin? Is this thing on?
I'm waiting for my free trip to Miami so I can view your vast holdings.

That was 1:30 am my time. I got your email.... How can I get you a ticket by just saying.. I'll take Miami.... Maybe you have not travel before. I need more information than that so send me the rest so I can get you a ticket. I also replied to your email.
If youregiving away tickets, could you send me one from Moline to Honolulu.. Two tickets... I want to take my wife on a second honeymoon.

EASY!!

Maybe he should have put it in a package that had the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.

EASY!!

It didn't look so much like a bomb that anyone evacuated the school, called the bomb squad, or even removed the things from where people were.

If the kid were trying to pull a hoax, he should be punished. Probably by the school. If he had portrayed it as a bomb, he would have been breaking the law, and would have been prosecuted. He didn't.

The reactions of the school and the cops are proof it was not seen as an actual bomb. And refusing to cease an interrogation when the suspect asks for a lawyer is a blatant violation of constitutional rights. And there is NOT excuse for that.

EASY!!

It didn't look so much like a bomb that anyone evacuated the school, called the bomb squad, or even removed the things from where people were.

If the kid were trying to pull a hoax, he should be punished. Probably by the school. If he had portrayed it as a bomb, he would have been breaking the law, and would have been prosecuted. He didn't.

The reactions of the school and the cops are proof it was not seen as an actual bomb. And refusing to cease an interrogation when the suspect asks for a lawyer is a blatant violation of constitutional rights. And there is NOT excuse for that.

Doesnt matter.
It's against the law to make a fake bomb with the intent to spread fear.

EASY!!

Maybe he should have put it in a package that had the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.

Or maybe he should have actually made a clock instead of removing the guts out of one and sticking em in a pencil case.

EASY!!

Doesnt matter.

...a law, for which he was not prosecuted....

EASY!!

Doesnt matter.

...a law, for which he was not prosecuted....

Then what the fuck are you crying about?

EASY!!

he was not UNDER ARREST----nobody violated anything------he was just detained
pending a decision as to whether to arrest him-------it is probably true that
he could have simply walked out if he was an adult-----but I have no idea what
the laws are for children being detained by the police. I am, of course----not a lawyer-------but these are my impressions of the law---------I have no doubt that the cops and the school will be faulted anyway because of the idiotically HIGH PROFILE that this non-issue attained

EASY!!

Doesnt matter.

Did he intend to spread fear? I would love to hear how you think you know his intent.

EASY!!

Doesnt matter.

Did he intend to spread fear? I would love to hear how you think you know his intent.

Thats why they detained him. So they could try and determine if that was his intent.
After looking at all the evidence I have to say thats exactly what he was doing but it's hard to prove.
Which is exactly why they used this method in the first place.

Doesnt matter.

Thats why they detained him. So they could try and determine if that was his intent.
After looking at all the evidence I have to say thats exactly what he was doing but it's hard to prove.

In other words, there is no proof he intended anything wrong? Thanks.

Doesnt matter.

Just because it's difficult to prove doesnt mean that it wasnt his intent.
This is an interesting article,it has statements from someone in special forces that teaches how to make IEDs.

Irving Mayor: Ahmed Mohamed’s Family Blocking Release of Records; Obama Tweeted Support Even Before “Clock” Pic Released | Pamela Geller

Doesnt matter.

Keep omitting that boy said he clamped the wires so it look "less suspicious".

Why, if he wasn't doing anything wrong?

Forum List

Back