Bye Bye Ahmed....we can all now sleep peacefully at night

If a white kid brought in just the barrel of a gun, and was suspended, the same people calling for this kid's head would be screaming abut the injustice.

This bullshit partisanship is why we are sinking fast. Reality doesn't matter to either side. And as long as people keep screaming about this and other trivial matters, the people who bought and paid for our "representative gov't" will continue to own us.

It didn't look so much like a bomb that anyone evacuated the school, called the bomb squad, or even removed the things from where people were.

If the kid were trying to pull a hoax, he should be punished. Probably by the school. If he had portrayed it as a bomb, he would have been breaking the law, and would have been prosecuted. He didn't.

The reactions of the school and the cops are proof it was not seen as an actual bomb. And refusing to cease an interrogation when the suspect asks for a lawyer is a blatant violation of constitutional rights. And there is NOT excuse for that.

Doesnt matter.
It's against the law to make a fake bomb with the intent to spread fear.

Did he intend to spread fear? I would love to hear how you think you know his intent.

Thats why they detained him. So they could try and determine if that was his intent.
After looking at all the evidence I have to say thats exactly what he was doing but it's hard to prove.
Which is exactly why they used this method in the first place.

In other words, there is no proof he intended anything wrong? Thanks.

Keep omitting that boy said he clamped the wires so it look "less suspicious".

Why, if he wasn't doing anything wrong?

This shit was an obvious set up.
If it was just the kid there'd be room for doubt,but when you add all the shit about his family it becomes clear what the intent was.

It does not even resemble a bomb. How in the world you and others can make such accusation?

EASY!!

just add a detonator with C4 and you have a bomb.., happy now that i made you more intelligent by half.
:lmao:

But without the C4 and a detonator, it is just a clock. My alarm clock is just as dangerous as what that kid brought to school.

And it was obvious that both the school and the cops knew it was not a bomb.

It's also pretty obvious he wanted it to look like a bomb.
Which of course is against the law.

Excellent, the old "it's obvious/everybody knows" fallacy where we see inside people's heads.
It worked so well with bomb-making Sufis that it's back for an encore. :eusa_clap:

If a white kid brought in just the barrel of a gun, and was suspended, the same people calling for this kid's head would be screaming abut the injustice.

This bullshit partisanship is why we are sinking fast. Reality doesn't matter to either side. And as long as people keep screaming about this and other trivial matters, the people who bought and paid for our "representative gov't" will continue to own us.

If the kid brought the barrel to intimidate or strike fear into his classmates he would rightfully be in trouble.

It does not even resemble a bomb. How in the world you and others can make such accusation?

EASY!!

just add a detonator with C4 and you have a bomb.., happy now that i made you more intelligent by half.

But without the C4 and a detonator, it is just a clock. My alarm clock is just as dangerous as what that kid brought to school.

Excellent, the old "it's obvious/everybody knows" fallacy where we see inside people's heads.
It worked so well with bomb-making Sufis that it's back for an encore. :eusa_clap:

Just because you're blinded by your agenda.....

EASY!!

It didn't look so much like a bomb that anyone evacuated the school, called the bomb squad, or even removed the things from where people were.

If the kid were trying to pull a hoax, he should be punished. Probably by the school. If he had portrayed it as a bomb, he would have been breaking the law, and would have been prosecuted. He didn't.

The reactions of the school and the cops are proof it was not seen as an actual bomb. And refusing to cease an interrogation when the suspect asks for a lawyer is a blatant violation of constitutional rights. And there is NOT excuse for that.

Doesnt matter.
It's against the law to make a fake bomb with the intent to spread fear.

It is. And if he simply brought in a case with a bunch of meaningless wires and somebody asked him what's in the case and he replied, "a bomb", that would be a case, no pun intended.

Unfortunately for the Bigot Tree, that ain't what he did.

It's illegal to purport to have a bomb when you don't (hoax bomb).
It's NOT illegal to be on the receiving end of some third party deciding on their own that THEY think it is -- especially after you've already told them it's a clock, and most especially after THEY'VE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THAT.

If the kid brought the barrel to intimidate or strike fear into his classmates he would rightfully be in trouble.

Once again, you are trying to claim you know this kid's intent.

He brought it in. What else did he do? Did he claim it was a bomb? Did he hint that it was a bomb?

Hello Charmin? Is this thing on?
I'm waiting for my free trip to Miami so I can view your vast holdings.

That was 1:30 am my time. I got your email.... How can I get you a ticket by just saying.. I'll take Miami.... Maybe you have not travel before. I need more information than that so send me the rest so I can get you a ticket. I also replied to your email.
If youregiving away tickets, could you send me one from Moline to Honolulu.. Two tickets... I want to take my wife on a second honeymoon.

[emoji57]

He brought it in. What else did he do? Did he claim it was a bomb? Did he hint that it was a bomb?

He didnt make the clock as he claimed.
He clamped wires so they wouldnt look suspicious.
He refused to answer questions.
His old man is an agitator.
His sister got into trouble over bomb threats.
The list goes on and on.....
You'd have to be an idiot to think this wasnt a set up.

Hello Charmin? Is this thing on?
I'm waiting for my free trip to Miami so I can view your vast holdings.

That was 1:30 am my time. I got your email.... How can I get you a ticket by just saying.. I'll take Miami.... Maybe you have not travel before. I need more information than that so send me the rest so I can get you a ticket. I also replied to your email.

Here we go again,
Where are you kid? It's about 2 pm my time. I have not heard from you. Are we on or what? I'm still waiting.

I was at the prosthodontist getting some implants done for fucks sake.

Remember you pick a fight with your never ending racist insults. Over and over calling me names and putting words in my mouth.

Didn't he? So I can walk into Radio Shack and buy loose clock parts in a pencil case?

I'm gonna check eBay. They charge too much.

This will sound hilarious at this point but....
--- Link?

Btw do you mean "crimped"?

I crimp wires. I solder, I clamp, I twist, whatever works at the time. Am I "suspicious"?

So do you every time we say "Link?"

But you're making claims -- he isn't.

What courses does his father take in this school? Are they in the same classes?

Again --- Link?
(warning: I already have it)

--- Links?

It may well have been a setup. And the school and the cops did exactly what they thought they would do.

And now, with all this bullshit flying around (which you are helping perpetuate) the next time a kid takes something suspicious into school the admin and the cops will be slower to react.

So both the people screaming racism and the people screaming terrorist have been played. And the result is to handicap the system.

I'm glad there Here explained it all to us. The kid obviously intended to terrorize with a fake bomb, which was illegal. However, it is difficult to prove that charge, so they did not formerly charge and prosecute him, even though he was obviously intending to do just that. Only people of the Far Right persuasion were smart enough to see that. The police and prosecution, however, not being smart enough to see that, let the guilty kid go.

It may well have been a setup. And the school and the cops did exactly what they thought they would do.

And now, with all this bullshit flying around (which you are helping perpetuate) the next time a kid takes something suspicious into school the admin and the cops will be slower to react.

So both the people screaming racism and the people screaming terrorist have been played. And the result is to handicap the system.

The really weird thing is that after it's been pointed out to the Bigot Tree how they've been played like a banjo -- they keep on falling for it digging themselves deeper.

livestock~01-05-04-emotbanjo.gif

Didn't he? So I can walk into Radio Shack and buy loose clock parts in a pencil case?

--- Link?

I crimp wires. I solder, I clamp, I twist, whatever works at the time. Am I "suspicious"?

Again --- Link?

--- Links?

You are obviously not informed enough to have a discussion with concerning this matter.
Get back to me when you educate yourself.

It was handled just fine by the school and the cops.
The problem lies with letting people get away with this kind of shit.
Had it been an innocent mistake I would have been fine with the kid getting a few days of in school suspension.
As it is I think the father needs to be prosecuted,he's the driving force behind the whole thing.

The really weird thing is that after it's been pointed out to the Bigot Tree how they've been played like a banjo -- they keep on falling for it digging themselves deeper.

livestock~01-05-04-emotbanjo.gif

How exactly are the ones calling em out on their bullshit the ones being played? We know exactly what they did.
I would say it's those who want to make excuses for their actions are the ones being played.

--- Link?

Again --- Link?

--- Links?

You are obviously not informed enough to have a discussion with concerning this matter.

That's what I expected. Hey look kids! It's Mister Zero!

--- Link?

Again --- Link?

--- Links?

Mr zero? That moniker fits you much better considering your knowledge or lack there of in this matter.
Everything I've brought up has been posted by me and other board members yet you seem to have no knowledge whatsoever of the facts.
Go fuck yourself ya hack.

--- Link?

Again --- Link?

--- Links?

Mr zero? That moniker fits you much better considering your knowledge or lack there of in this matter.
Everything I've brought up has been posted by me and other board members yet you seem to have no knowledge whatsoever of the facts.
Go fuck yourself ya hack.

Your painful concession is noted, logged and stacked in a dusty pile with the rest of them, on shelf four, section L (for Loser) in a warehouse in Pocatello.

Forum List

Back