Bye bye leakers

Who but a communist would be happy about the Govt spying on a reporter for a year?

More and more freedoms going down the shitter

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Who but a communist would be happy about the Govt spying on a reporter for a year?

What spying on a reporter, they took the info in a on Thurday......she's a witness to a spy/leak case......she was doing the indicted guy......not just a reporter...stop mischaracterizing this.

It's been my dream for 30 years to see the NYTimes offices raided and that nest of commies frog-marched out to Rikers Island.

This is just the first...the Obama holdovers thought they could do enough damage to Trump from within the swamp....they were wrong and now they will begin to pay with their jobs and maybe their freedom for a while....

It's been my dream for 30 years to see the NYTimes offices raided and that nest of commies frog-marched out to Rikers Island.
I mean Trump is my wet dream, the stuff he is doing is amazing and once we get the wall......He will a top 5 President.

What spying on a reporter, they took the info in a on Thurday......she's a witness to a spy/leak case......she was doing the indicted guy......not just a reporter...stop mischaracterizing this.

Read past the headline, they Feds snagged a years worth of text and phone calls from a reporter to seal this case.

But hey, who needs that silly 1st Amendment anyhow

This is just the first...the Obama holdovers thought they could do enough damage to Trump from within the swamp....they were wrong and now they will begin to pay with their jobs and maybe their freedom for a while....

An Obama holdover? He has worked for the committee for almost 30 years!

Fuck you people are stupid

I mean Trump is my wet dream, the stuff he is doing is amazing and once we get the wall......He will a top 5 President.

At this rate he won't need a second term....he'll be 75 and should relax and enjoy the fruits of his labor. Pence can take the wheel and if he falters, the Man in the Tower will get him back on track.

Obama the spy...not surprised in the least.....Cheetos orange is in fashion this year.....its the new blue.....:21:

Read past the headline, they Feds snagged a years worth of text and phone calls from a reporter to seal this case.

yeah and she is a witness...her job has nothing to do with it.....so whats the problem,

At this rate he won't need a second term....he'll be 75 and should relax and enjoy the fruits of his labor. Pence can take the wheel and if he falters, the Man in the Tower will get him back on track.
No he has to run (and he'll win) We cant get this kind of democrat stupidity and outrage without Trump.....the stuff the left does is hilarious.......soon they're gonna just give up and set themselves on fire.

Dumbass, the reporter was getting fed classified intel.

Now STFU.

about time!!!!!

a democrat spy was banging a reporter from the New York Times........As for spying and media bias, I rest my case.
James A. Wolfe, former Senate Intel panel security director, indicted for allegedly lying to FBI

There is currently no evidence that he is a Democrat, or that any alleged leaking was motivated by partisanship.

He had been in his position for 29 years.

He was a Senate staffer, and therefore has nothing to do with the Obama administration.

He has not been charged with leaking info, only for lying to FBI officials about the fact that he had a relationship with Watkins. All we really know is that he lied about having a relationship with Watkins.

The relationship was three years long, and therefore would have at least partially taken place during the Obama administration. If he did leak info to Watkins, and if it was politically motivated, the timing would seem to suggest that it may have been anti-Democrat in nature. But really, we have next to no information at the moment, so we just shouldn't be speculating for conclusions.

Forum List

Back