Bye People

techieny

Conservative
Jun 19, 2011
I too have decided to take leave from USMB. To me, the site has regressed to one of extremely offensive rhetoric that has diminished the core tenet of the site. Honest point-of-view, sharing knowledge, and respectful discourse are shunted by many. When members degraded one's service to their country, however intended, I find it abhorrent. Whatever is true, ones life story, holds deep significance to those willing share within this community. To undermine it leaves the challengers character in question. Ostensibly, I have found more honesty than deception here over the few years I've posted to the boards. I can't stand cowards that berate someone because of differing life experiences. To the courageous women of USMB, do NOT ever let someone call you, suggest you are, or think you were anyone less than what I know you to be. Much love.

Buy people??!! :eek:

I thought that was outlawed....... unless it was a temporary, limited time contract...... outside of Vegas.....

I too have decided to take leave from USMB. To me, the site has regressed to one of extremely offensive rhetoric that has diminished the core tenet of the site. Honest point-of-view, sharing knowledge, and respectful discourse are shunted by many. When members degraded one's service to their country, however intended, I find it abhorrent. Whatever is true, ones life story, holds deep significance to those willing share within this community. To undermine it leaves the challengers character in question. Ostensibly, I have found more honesty than deception here over the few years I've posted to the boards. I can't stand cowards that berate someone because of differing life experiences. To the courageous women of USMB, do NOT ever let someone call you, suggest you are, or think you were anyone less than what I know you to be. Much love.
If you're really leaving, why are you still lurking around?

I have enjoyed posting with you. I hope you return refreshed. Before you leave could you cite the post(s) where someone's military service has been cast in a negative light?

So this is why you really left, how funny.

I was very upset by the ribald innuendo slung sloppily by Dante last evening. The woman here have a right to their opinion without the bullying (right Del?). So I propose a challenge. I will (no holds barred) challenge Dante to a debate next Friday night. Any subject he/she chooses. I would suggest 7PM EST. I think the Flame Zone is exactly the right venue for this although issues may spill over to other threads. If you need a cut man in your corner then name them. I think you're weak without one. I'm here jackass???

I was very upset by the ribald innuendo slung sloppily by Dante last evening. The woman here have a right to their opinion without the bullying (right Del?). So I propose a challenge. I will (no holds barred) challenge Dante to a debate next Friday night. Any subject he/she chooses. I would suggest 7PM EST. I think the Flame Zone is exactly the right venue for this although issues may spill over to other threads. If you need a cut man in your corner then name them. I think you're weak without one. I'm here jackass???

Isn't today the Debate?

Techieny

I hope to be able to read the debate between you and the person you challenged before you take your leave of absence.

Good luck to you wherever your path takes you. :cool:

he ventured down into the FZ and was shocked. :eusa_eh: Maybe he should've read what the forum entailed before venturing in. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back