C.D.C. Data Shows U.S. Coronavirus Infections Much Higher Than Reported

For all those still willing to process and trying to understand data: The numbers posted by Baghdad Bob (the Lesser) have a commonly known flaw in that it takes weeks for the numbers to flow in. That means that for more recent weeks, the deaths are severely under-counted, and the CDC informs users about it:

The provisional counts for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) deaths are based on a current flow of mortality data in the National Vital Statistics System. National provisional counts include deaths occurring within the 50 states and the District of Columbia that have been received and coded as of the date specified. It is important to note that it can take several weeks for death records to be submitted to National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), processed, coded, and tabulated. Therefore, the data shown on this page may be incomplete, and will likely not include all deaths that occurred during a given time period, especially for the more recent time periods.

That's all there is to the lying lick-spittle's "declining death rates". For the last two weeks, Covid-19 deaths rose from below 600 to 800 per day (7-day average).

Another coup attempt that is not working.
Poor baby.

Another coup attempt that is not working.

Poor baby.

My informing the board they are being lied to, and how, is now a "coup attempt" - against Corona Bob (the Lesser), presumably? You sure about that?

BTW, since you seem to sign your posts, both parts of your name should be capitalized.

You must be very angry at what Trump said yesterday, then.
what did trump say that you think is wrong?
Nothing, outside of his usual Trumpian buffoonery. I agree that it will get worse before it gets better, and that we should be wearing masks.

That makes Trump a commie. Why do you support communism?
Dont troll me

My position is that the chinese disease is not going away

Just like the flu it will become a permanent fixture in our lives even with a vaccine

You must be very angry at what Trump said yesterday, then.
what did trump say that you think is wrong?
Nothing, outside of his usual Trumpian buffoonery. I agree that it will get worse before it gets better, and that we should be wearing masks.

That makes Trump a commie. Why do you support communism?
Dont troll me

My position is that the chinese disease is not going away

Just like the flu it will become a permanent fixture in our lives even with a vaccine
I guess you're not angry at Trump then. Okay, I know the game.

Frankly, I think it's ridiculous that we STILL have people who still think this is just as deadly as the flu.

In 2018, there were 1,116 flu deaths in Arizona.
In the last 16 days, Arizona has had 1,164 covid deaths.

How is covid just as deadly as the flu? This is simple math. People are stupid.

Forum List

Back