CA gov Brown mandates water restrictions. No mention of deporting the illegals causing the shortage

As another pointed out- the math shows that deporting every illegal alien would at most reduce water usage by .5%.

HAHAHA. You're making a fool of yourself. Illegals are 1/3 of the states residents and you say they only use a half of 1% of the water in the state!!! HAHA

Like all of the crap you make up...well that is of course just more crap.

"CA gov Brown mandates water restrictions. No mention of deporting the illegals causing the shortage"

lol

Likely because states have no authority to 'deport' anyone.
But they CAN report Illegals to the Feds.

And they CAN ensure that Illegals do not get jobs or housing or educational or medical or financial services or welfare money or food stamps.

Or vote.
come out here kondor and try anyone of those things....after you get labeled a racist and bigot by the activists out here, im sure like all the rest who have tried we wont be hearing to much from you...
Why would I be labeled a racist and a bigot for suggesting that we deny jobs and housing and education and medical and financial services and welfare money or food stamps to Illegal Aliens?

And why would I care what Activist Asswipes in The Land of Fruits and Nuts think, anyway?
why?.....you have to ask that?.....do you realize what group of people are pretty abundant out here?....

It's all the fault of the golfers according to moonbeam!!! The ten million illegals in the state are blameless.
]

States don't deport people.

Hey einstein. The federal constitution says the states, not the feds, have authority to deport.
It's all the fault of the golfers according to moonbeam!!! The ten million illegals in the state are blameless.

Governor Brown Ordered Mandatory Restrictions On Water Consumption In California What is USA

april 2 2015
The Government of California wants to reduce the expense of water by 25% in the remainder of the year.

For this purpose it will force cemeteries, golf courses, University campuses and other facilities with large areas of grass to cut water use.

It is also prohibited to new housing to irrigate gardens with potable water, unless they have an irrigation system by efficient drip.

On the other hand, the Government provides for local agencies that manage the water supply to regulate their prices to encourage users to not to waste this good.
As many here know, I reside in both New Mexico and Southern California. The photo below is of a nice New Mexico home with a typical dessert xeriscaping. It is dull and boring. According to CBS News our lush Southern California foliage is about to be replaced by this.

landscaping_in_arizona.5-13.xeriscape_landscaping.jpg

Apparently, some Southern California communities will pay $3 per square foot if you xeriscape. It is the end of an era for California. We will be joining all the other border states in the dessert. If you had told me a year ago that this could happen, and Illegal immigrants could be blamed, I would have laughed it off. Alliances change in a drought. In all honesty if we dumped the 2+ million California illegals back over our southern border, we could easily cut our water usage by more than 25%. How much more are we going to allow foreign freeloaders to reduce our quality of living? The good news is ultra-liberal, Illegal Mexican loving, California Governor Jerry Brown is going to take the hit for this, and that will be the end of his political career.

How do you come up with 25%? The population of California is almost 39 million. Removing 2 million is about a 5% reduction, and that assumes all of the water goes just to people. In fact, 80% of the water goes to either agriculture or environmental projects (filling reservoirs falls into that category). Then you have industrial usages. About 11% of the water is municipal (which includes those golf courses). But even assuming all municipal use went to personal consumption, the total reduction would only amount to about 0.5%. IOW, it wouldn't make the slightest difference to the situation.

You're better off keeping them. At least then you have someone to blame.

Just FYI this is pretty typical of what lush Southern California landscaping looks like, even in a moderately priced home. Sunset Magazine is a way of life for many people. House and garden is important because we like to entertain in a tropical environment. This lifestyle will be missed.

crushed-gravel-path-grace-design-associates_2939.jpg

As to your numbers on illegal immigration and water use, we can calculate gallons of use per person per year, and calculate how much illegal Mexicans use. However, it really does not matter because they do not belong here legally anyway. Any deportation will be an improvement.

I predict will will return to the days of the old west when farmers and ranchers killed each other over water. It will make the fight for oil look like a picnic. Will California allow it's agricultural base to be foreclosed, or is it easier to blame illegal Mexicans and get rid of a problem we should have cleaned up 50 years ago. 12,000,000 illegals today with 2+ million in California. In JFK's presidency there were only 450,000 illegals thanks to "Operation Wetback" implemented by Eisenhower, Truman, and Hoover.

Once Obama is gone we can fix this in both political parties. As an independent voter I have watched corporate Republicans take votes from the religious right, and throw them trinkets after the election. Democrats do the same thing to Mexicans. Water is where the rubber meets the road, and it has been far too long since we dumped illegal Mexicans back over our southern border in mass.

I was born and raised in southern California. Don't toss out some picture at me and expect me to buy it. That isn't even vaguely typical. Most people don't have the time or money to do something that labor intensive. The typical landscaping is a yard, which may or may not have green grass.

I notice you didn't even attempt to address the facts. Just kept on with your utterly absurd claim it is the illegal aliens fault. But do continue to keep you head in the sand. There is a lot of it.

I

The tenth amendment says all the states have authority to deport illegals and the feds DO NOT.

How is theory working out for you? How many people has the State of Texas deported?

The board notes your feeble attempt to change the subject. The issue is not whether states DO deport but whether the constitution says they CAN deport. THINK

I wasn't aware that illegals drink that much water or bathe that frequently.

Thanks to the OP for pointing that out.

Illegals don't bathe but they wash their pick-ups every day. That's where all the water is going.

This isnt about anything but the power.......otherwise they would quit letting water run out to sea

Illegals don't bathe but they wash their pick-ups every day. That's where all the water is going.
they wash their pickups everyday?.....as i said before,you have never seen,let alone met an illegal,posts like this prove that....

The tenth amendment says all the states have authority to deport illegals and the feds DO NOT.

How is theory working out for you? How many people has the State of Texas deported?

The board notes your feeble attempt to change the subject. The issue is not whether states DO deport but whether the constitution says they CAN deport. THINK

The board notes as usual that you are an ignorant idiot.

Which of course is why they've done nothing meaningful until now, and still cant get serious enough to stop outright state waste.

Kondor

Anytime's a good time to take a swipe at Illegal Aliens.

Given that they've already taken a swipe (and a bite) out of us.

Any excuse...

Any segue, no matter how lame...

Besides...

Millions of Illegals use billions of gallons of water per year...

Let 'em use their own water...

South of the border...

Exact-a-mundo!

sobmotels-0087.jpg

Governor Brown Ordered Mandatory Restrictions On Water Consumption In California What is USA

april 2 2015
The Government of California wants to reduce the expense of water by 25% in the remainder of the year.

For this purpose it will force cemeteries, golf courses, University campuses and other facilities with large areas of grass to cut water use.

It is also prohibited to new housing to irrigate gardens with potable water, unless they have an irrigation system by efficient drip.

On the other hand, the Government provides for local agencies that manage the water supply to regulate their prices to encourage users to not to waste this good.
How do illegals cause a water shortage?

Are they thirsty from working?

Kondor

Anytime's a good time to take a swipe at Illegal Aliens.

Given that they've already taken a swipe (and a bite) out of us.

Any excuse...

Any segue, no matter how lame...

Besides...

Millions of Illegals use billions of gallons of water per year...

Let 'em use their own water...

South of the border...

Exact-a-mundo!

sobmotels-0087.jpg

At least most work.

Can't blame anyone from seeking work wherever it needs to be done.

Now let's see if you multiply ten gallons of water a day times 12,000,000 illegals you get, uh, humm.... Wait, let's add in food stamps and all the other programs they steal and the figure is $113,000,000,000, (that is BILLION with a "B" PER YEAR). You have a GIGANTIC WASTE of resources that could be spent on our own impoverished citizens. Here are the facts http://www.fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-u-s-taxpayers

Last week I ate at Gingis Grill. They had a new ASSISTANT MANAGER who told me in a Mexican accent that he was from Tennessee. Is this one of the jobs we don't want? We need a better "pathway to deportation." We are allowing illegals to steal from our poor. This is unacceptable. Water, money or other resources Illegal Hispanics do not belong here. We need to clean it all up. Period.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back