CA gov Brown mandates water restrictions. No mention of deporting the illegals causing the shortage

Now let's see if you multiply ten gallons of water a day times 12,000,000 illegals you get, uh, humm.... Wait, let's add in food stamps and all the other programs they steal and the figure is $113,000,000,000, (that is BILLION with a "B" PER YEAR), you have a GIGANTIC WASTE of resources that could be spent on our own impoverished citizens. Here are the facts http://www.fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-u-s-taxpayers

Last week I ate at Gingis Grill. They had a new ASSISTANT MANAGER who told me in a Mexican accent that he was from Tennessee. Is this one of the jobs we don't want? We need a better "pathway to deportation." We are allowing illegals to steal from our poor. This is unacceptable. Water, money or other resources Illegal Hispanics do not belong here. We need to clean it all up. Period.

Yeah, blame poor people trying to feed their families for the plight of poor people wanting to tax other people to feed their families.

All the anger about "illegals" is misplaced.

Blame the Great Society for killing the work ethic, not the people that come here to do jobs Americans will not do.

It's all the fault of the golfers according to moonbeam!!! The ten million illegals in the state are blameless.

Governor Brown Ordered Mandatory Restrictions On Water Consumption In California What is USA

april 2 2015
The Government of California wants to reduce the expense of water by 25% in the remainder of the year.

For this purpose it will force cemeteries, golf courses, University campuses and other facilities with large areas of grass to cut water use.

It is also prohibited to new housing to irrigate gardens with potable water, unless they have an irrigation system by efficient drip.

On the other hand, the Government provides for local agencies that manage the water supply to regulate their prices to encourage users to not to waste this good.

You evidently failed to note that over 80% of California's water goes to agriculture.

Now let's see if you multiply ten gallons of water a day times 12,000,000 illegals you get, uh, humm.... Wait, let's add in food stamps and all the other programs they steal and the figure is $113,000,000,000, (that is BILLION with a "B" PER YEAR), you have a GIGANTIC WASTE of resources that could be spent on our own impoverished citizens. Here are the facts http://www.fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-u-s-taxpayers

Last week I ate at Gingis Grill. They had a new ASSISTANT MANAGER who told me in a Mexican accent that he was from Tennessee. Is this one of the jobs we don't want? We need a better "pathway to deportation." We are allowing illegals to steal from our poor. This is unacceptable. Water, money or other resources Illegal Hispanics do not belong here. We need to clean it all up. Period.

Yeah, blame poor people trying to feed their families for the plight of poor people wanting to tax other people to feed their families.

Blame the Great Society for killing the work ethic, not the people that come here to do jobs Americans will not do.

american-poverty1.jpg

We American taxpayers can not meet the needs of our own impoverished CITIZENS. Now you expect us to pick up the tab for freeloaders who can not control their own birth rate? Sorry man, the illegals WILL learn the hard way. If you can't feed them, don't breed them. I have little sympathy for the stupid.

IF-YOU-CANT-FEEDTN.jpg

Last edited:
It's all the fault of the golfers according to moonbeam!!! The ten million illegals in the state are blameless.

Governor Brown Ordered Mandatory Restrictions On Water Consumption In California What is USA

april 2 2015
The Government of California wants to reduce the expense of water by 25% in the remainder of the year.

For this purpose it will force cemeteries, golf courses, University campuses and other facilities with large areas of grass to cut water use.

It is also prohibited to new housing to irrigate gardens with potable water, unless they have an irrigation system by efficient drip.

On the other hand, the Government provides for local agencies that manage the water supply to regulate their prices to encourage users to not to waste this good.

You evidently failed to note that over 80% of California's water goes to agriculture.
Let the people eat golf balls then.

american-poverty1.jpg

We American taxpayers can not meet the needs of our own impoverished CITIZENS. Now you expect us to pick up the tab for freeloaders who can not control their own birth rate? Sorry man the illegals WILL learn the hard way. If you can't feed them, don't breed them. I have little sympathy for the stupid.
When illegals are here three generations, making money, they turn into Republicans.

There's the source of the butthurt.

american-poverty1.jpg

We American taxpayers can not meet the needs of our own impoverished CITIZENS. Now you expect us to pick up the tab for freeloaders who can not control their own birth rate? Sorry man the illegals WILL learn the hard way. If you can't feed them, don't breed them. I have little sympathy for the stupid.
When illegals are here three generations, making money, they turn into Republicans.

I have never denied that illegals suffer. They are born into poverty with mothers who have overactive vaginas. I have always maintained that it is not a question of having enough jobs, there are simply too many people.

Eduction is the key here. Mexicans make too many kids then wonder why they are working in fast food restaurants. This white guy had college educated parents who knew that college education was the ticket to an affluent lifestyle. Sad thing is that in 2014 HALF the college graduates did not find career oriented jobs out of college. Frankly, if I did not have a college education, I would look for a job as an apprentice plumber. A little dirt never hurt anyone, and $200,000 a year for owning your own shop can buy a lot of soap! And, job security, well there will always be someone who needs their pipes fixed.

post-18221-Lucy-Pinder-plumbing-gif-uqyK.gif

american-poverty1.jpg

I have never denied that illegals suffer. They are born into poverty with mothers who have overactive vaginas. I have always maintained that it is not a question of having enough jobs, there are simply too many people.

Eduction is the key here. Mexicans make too many kids then wonder why they are working in fast food restaurants. This white guy had college educated parents who knew that college education was the ticket to an affluent lifestyle. Sad thing is that in 2014 HALF the college graduates did not find career oriented jobs out of college. Frankly, if I did not have a college education, I would look for a job as an apprentice plumber. A little dirt never hurt anyone, and $200,000 a year for owning your own shop can buy a lot of soap! And, job security, well there will always be someone who needs their pipes fixed.

post-18221-Lucy-Pinder-plumbing-gif-uqyK.gif

She sure looks like she could clear backed up pipes.

[

Show us your evidence for that preposterous 80% figure. And "moonbeam told me" is not evidence. I want a non-biased source.

Eduction is the key here. Mexicans make too many kids then wonder why they are working in fast food restaurants. This white guy had college educated parents who knew that college education was the ticket to an affluent lifestyle.

Only if the education is in STEM. Degrees is humanities or liberal arts are BS. THINK

april 2 2015

Slightly unfair. CA has been in a drought for a few years and they would need the water for agricultural purposes anyways.

CA should fight illegal immigration 10000000 fold more than they do now, but the water storage would be a problem with or without the illegals!

Homeland Security estimates there are around 3,000,000 illegals in Cali. If each one used only 1 gallon a water per day that's 3 million gallons per day, of course they probably use 10 times that

Homeland Security estimates there are around 3,000,000 illegals in Cali. If each one used only 1 gallon a water per day that's 3 million gallons per day, of course they probably use 10 times that

It's far more than 3 mill. Nobody knows for sure since these are illegal invaders, but it has to be more like 10 mill. The govt lies about everything.

[
CA should fight illegal immigration 10000000 fold more than they do now, but the water storage would be a problem with or without the illegals!

But it would be a much much smaller problem. Even you libs should be able to see that.

[

But it would be a much much smaller problem. Even you libs should be able to see that.

You call me a lib because I believe the depletion of ground water in CA is a huge area of concern and that I don't think the illegals are the main cause? I think illegal immigration must be fought with vigor, but you demagoguing them here isn't effective.

Depleting the water - CBS News

Show us your evidence for that preposterous 80% figure. And "moonbeam told me" is not evidence. I want a non-biased source.
How stupid are you?

Agriculture is 80 percent of water use in California. Why aren t farmers being forced to cut back - The Washington Post

Washington Post?? HAHA. You call them non-biased?. They are part of the liberal crowd that wants to blame the water shortage on farmers not the ten million illegal invaders. THINK

You call me a lib because I believe the depletion of ground water in CA is a huge area of concern and that I don't think the illegals are the main cause?

Illegals are certainly a major part of the problem and since the law requires their removal anyway and since making them leave would be easy, why not do it.??? THINK

Forum List

Back