CA preschool teacher leads kids in anti-Biden chant

It was every bit as bad with the obummer bullshit.

Dems didn't seem to have a problem with that though.
Yeah I remember some teacher had the class do a song or something about Obama. I don’t condone that stuff. Kids should learn about US government and how the branches work, but actively worshipping current politicians is weird

I'd rather have my kid in a private school, than a public school teaching kids they have no gender and being taught by deranged men wearing women's clothes.

That's what the Mullahs believe too.

Yeah I remember some teacher had the class do a song or something about Obama. I don’t condone that stuff. Kids should learn about US government and how the branches work, but actively worshipping current politicians is weird

Wouldn't that depend what's in the song. Historical facts are commonly lauded of many political figures past and present.

I'm sure a rhyme about Abraham Lincoln, or George Washington wouldn't be considered actively worshipping.

Having kids sing “we want him gone” is practically like having them sing the national anthem. Everyone but the most batshit crazy want him gone.

Ironically you're talking about Donald Trump. With 81 million people , and 306 electors doing so with their vote.

I hate Biden and his administration but even this is fucking ridiculous.

It's no different than telling little kids to love trannies and telling them whites are racist. It's all shit that's way beyond them and having them follow along with no understanding of what they are saying.

Just fucking leave kids alone. Teach them how to be a part of society, math, English and so on. Kids need to be just kids, check the adult world at the door.

postman said:
Experts say that most children learn to read by age 6 or 7, meaning first or second grade,

what's the left's definition of reading. LOLOL

All this does is make gov't schools look good. there's too many kids getting through school who can't read.

They are preschoolers. Most of them don't even know how to read.

Experts say that most children learn to read by age 6 or 7, meaning first or second grade,

They're getting all their information from somebody else, not from dependable sources.
I would rather tell a 6 year old that Joe Biden is infirm and needs to resign, which is true, than tell them that they might be another sex or animal species or to think of themselves as a victim or victimizer due to the color of their skin.

Forum List

Back