CA preschool teacher leads kids in anti-Biden chant

That sort of thing has been going on for centuries...

The earliest schoolyard chant that I remember?

"Kennedy Kennedy is our man... Nixon belongs in the garbage can."

There is nothing new under the sun... :cool:

I got you beat by years, whipper snapper. We used to sing this one in school. :auiqs.jpg:

Video shows preschoolers chanting they want Joe Biden out during class
"A Southern California preschool teacher has sparked outrage after a video captured her leading her students in a chant that called for President Biden to leave office.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

We need better teachers to get these kids in line!

Those kids ought to be chanting: FJB while wearing FJB tee shirts!

They should get a troupe of 30 of them wearing their shirts take a school bus trip to tour the WH chanting FJB.

Then they ought to give a school contest on who can imitate Joe's walk the best (kinda like a penguin with syphilis of the balls): winner gets two free school days off.

Finally, to any kids who crap or piss themselves, anyone making a stain resembling Joe or Kammy gets a nice pen/pencil/ ruler set.

Bout time someone starts raising kids right.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

We need better teachers to get these kids in line!

Those kids ought to be chanting: FJB while wearing FJB tee shirts!

They should get a troupe of 30 of them wearing their shirts take a school bus trip to tour the WH chanting FJB.

Then they ought to give a school contest on who can imitate Joe's walk the best (kinda like a penguin with syphilis of the balls): winner gets two free school days off.

Finally, to any kids who crap or piss themselves, anyone making a stain resembling Joe or Kammy gets a nice pen/pencil/ ruler set.

Bout time someone starts raising kids right.

"A penguin with syphilis of the balls" :21: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

"A penguin with syphilis of the balls" :21: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

What can I say, JG-- watch Joe next time you see him walking off stage and tell me I'm wrong!

R.gif

Pride parades in 5th grade...now talk to me about propagandizing kids?? and then talk to me about the teachers telling the kids to keep it a secret from their parents. you know thats not the first time they've pulled that shit.

Forum List

Back