CA Ranked Worst in Country for Business Another YEAR IN A ROW!!!

you see you dont have to LEAVE cali to get a decent place to live.

Now tell me how upscale your BAMA is

TM educate us on how ludicrous the housing costs are in California? I know people that are paying $2700 for a mortage, and one guy and his wife pay $1600 in RENT, not a mortage, RENT.

Chief Executive (magazine) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wow CEOs have sadi they dont like us.

Im all teary over it.

fuck them.

Yea who needs employers! Heck who needs jobs! Heck who needs places to provide goods and services!

Oh ONLY your CEO gods can do that huh?

look asswink there are plenty of CEOs who stay because they can make more money here than anywhere.

Those CEOs who own and opperate that silly mag want to try and pressure our state so they can make MORE money here.

I say fuck um.

we dont need them

TM educate us on how ludicrous the housing costs are in California? I know people that are paying $2700 for a mortage, and one guy and his wife pay $1600 in RENT, not a mortage, RENT.

You really hate the free market huh?

lets make it simple for you.

People pay more here because ....get ready for it...........because its worth more to be in cali.

the market has spoken

Too bad tha Orrin Hatchs bill failed so Ahnuld could become president.

translation please....:rolleyes:

When Ahnuld won the governors seat he was to be the right wing Messiah for CA and the republicans.
So much so that orrin Hatch presented a bill to allow Ahnuld to become president in spite of being Austrian born.

whatever dude.....a) no not really b) who cares, means shit .......so the topic? anything on that?

You really hate the free market huh?

lets make it simple for you.

People pay more here because ....get ready for it...........because its worth more to be in cali.

the market has spoken

How is it "worth" more when the unemployment is so fucking high, and the jobs dont really pay more than they do in cheaper states?

I didn't say that retard, there are normal people living in California but its very hard for a family to live there when you clowns charge $1700 a month rent for a shitty studio apartment.:mad:

that is not the pirces I see you little fool.

so you think a bachlor appartment is 1700 a month in san berdo?

dude you are either lying or just pulling things out of your ass

I didn't say it was in San Bernandin you fuckin clown, but in LA yes, there are plenty like that.

we were NOT talking about LA we were discussing California.

jesus your dishonest

that is not the pirces I see you little fool.

so you think a bachlor appartment is 1700 a month in san berdo?

dude you are either lying or just pulling things out of your ass

I didn't say it was in San Bernandin you fuckin clown, but in LA yes, there are plenty like that.

we were NOT talking about LA we were discussing California.

jesus your dishonest

Is LA not in California genius?:doubt:

Forum List

Back