CA secession effort ends

Such a shame...I would love to get Cali off the USA balance sheet. That state is next level bananas.

CA is important for our nation.

Not sure why. But we obtained it by divine Providence so it has a purpose.

Hopefully we can get the corruption out of it

Such a shame...I would love to get Cali off the USA balance sheet. That state is next level bananas.

CA is important for our nation.

Not sure why. But we obtained it by divine Providence so it has a purpose.

Hopefully we can get the corruption out of it

Agreed, strategically, its a VERY important state, but it's run so poorly that it is a drain on the USA overall.

i had read a few weeks ago it was the Russians really pushing this behind the scenes....

turns out to be true!

much like they influenced our elections, and brexit and pushing for le pen

divide and concur, from within...

There will be no secession. The effort in California is almost as stupid those idiots in Texas that wanted to do the same thing a while back.

I'd argue stupider

Not possible, because Texas is........well, Texas. The stupidest state there is.

I don't think I've ever met a stupid Texan

Well let me introduce you to Rick Perry who was so dumb till he couldn't even remember the agencies he wanted to kill. He didn't even know what the department of energy did until somebody gave him a DOE for idiots talk. Now he's head of it. Go figure.
Next, you should be acquainted with the Texas school board. They don't believe in evolution, and wanted to claim slaves were rescued to work in the US.
And to top them all, there is Louie Gohmert. Just google Gohmert's asparagus to get the low down on that fool. The stupidest house member in the history of the country. He has a plan to put all gays on an island, and voted for Newt Gingrich as speaker of the house,18 years after Gingrich was kicked out.

Forum List

Back