🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CA wants to insure gays against infertility

If its one thing that I've learned from being in Europe is that American gays are faggots and European gays are normal homosexuals and that's because homosexuality in America is highly politicised, glamorised, and force fed via the media in an effort to force acceptance of it, so you see gays all over the media and the whole gay issue keeps being brought up. In Europe in contrast, you don't see this, gays here, while still living am abominable, sinful lifestyle in the eyes of God, are not glamorised and politicised in the media and there is no force feeding acceptance of homosexuality, they just live their lives and do their thing. Militant homosexual activism is nonexistent here, the only time you'll hear about is if some kind of crime is committed against a homosexual.

Well, it shouldn't be so hard to ensure fertility --- if men can get pregnant through their rectums, hey, no problem.

Well, it shouldn't be so hard to ensure fertility --- if men can get pregnant through their rectums, hey, no problem.

Mark my words, this is the first step in public financing of gay adoption. After all it's only fair.

I suppose it would be best if insurance companies only insured those they approved of....

Please explain how infertility would be an issue for same sex couples.
You've never heard of gay women giving birth or gay men getting someone pregnant?

You don't get out much, do you.

See, it's terribwy, terribwy important that we breed as many more homosexuals as possible.

You've never heard of gay women giving birth or gay men getting someone pregnant?

See, it's terribwy, terribwy important that we breed as many more homosexuals as possible.
Damn, you're right! Who allowed that homo Dick Cheney to breed???

I suppose it would be best if insurance companies only insured those they approved of....

Not with their partners, so now we are going to pay of infidelity, really? Isn't the whole concept of gay marriage two people of the same sex in a COMMITTED relationship? I don't see how going hetro temporarily would meet that definition.

Not with their partners, so now we are going to pay of infidelity, really? Isn't the whole concept of gay marriage two people of the same sex in a COMMITTED relationship? I don't see how going hetro temporarily would meet that definition.

See, what we need is to breed a lot more homosexual adulterers, that'll solve our problems.

See, what we need is to breed a lot more homosexual adulterers, that'll solve our problems.

I don't know, I still can't figure out how infertility can be an issue in a gay marriage, because for fertility to exist you must have tab A to enter slot B, tab A into hole C, don't cut it and oral appendage T into slot B will also produce likewise disastrous results. Like I said, they want to insure against a biological impossibility.

Artificial insemination. My God you people are clueless.

That's what we need, to breed a lot of people who can only reproduce by artificial insemination.

"Get out the wine, Mildred, here comes the A.I. man!"

It would certainly deal with world overpopulation, anyway.

Did you bother to read the link, here's a quote from it.

"If the proposal becomes law, theoretically every gay and lesbian couple in the state could be deemed infertile for purposes of insurance coverage."

"If the proposal becomes law, theoretically every gay and lesbian couple in the state could be deemed infertile for purposes of insurance coverage."

I notice the highly biased rag Washington Times did not actually link to the "proposal".

LIke Ravi said. You guys are clueless.

If a man can make sperm, is he infertile? No.

If a woman can get pregnant, is she infertile? No.

Do you even know what infertilty treatment entails?

I can't believe this actually has to be explaind to you idiots. You read a retarded statement in a piece of shit, piss pouring rag as if it were preaching gospel truth and just run with it without pausing to actually THINK!

Last edited:

I notice the highly biased rag Washington Times did not actually link to the "proposal".

LIke Ravi said. You guys are clueless.

If a man can make sperm, is he infertile? No.

If a woman can get pregnant, is she infertile? No.

Do you even know what infertilty treatment entails?

I can't believe this actually has to be explaind to you idiots. You read a retarded statement in a piece of shit, piss pouring rag as if it were preaching gospel truth and just run with it without pausing to actually THINK!

Ok hero try this from another link:

" But, as I note elsewhere, AB 460 isn’t limited to a finding of actual infertility. Nor does it require that gays and lesbians have tried to conceive or sire a child using heterosexual means, natural or artificial. Rather–as with heterosexual couples–merely the inability to get pregnant for a year while having active sexual relations is sufficient to demonstrate need for treatment, meaning if the bill becomes law, it would require insurance companies to pay for services such as artificial insemination, surrogacy, etc. for people who are actually fecund."

Ca Legislation Would Require Insurance for Gay ?Infertility? - By Wesley J. Smith - The Corner - National Review Online

Ok hero try this from another link:

" But, as I note elsewhere, AB 460 isn’t limited to a finding of actual infertility. Nor does it require that gays and lesbians have tried to conceive or sire a child using heterosexual means, natural or artificial. Rather–as with heterosexual couples–merely the inability to get pregnant for a year while having active sexual relations is sufficient to demonstrate need for treatment, meaning if the bill becomes law, it would require insurance companies to pay for services such as artificial insemination, surrogacy, etc. for people who are actually fecund."

Ca Legislation Would Require Insurance for Gay ?Infertility? - By Wesley J. Smith - The Corner - National Review Online

Wait, wait, wait --- you are saying this law would provide for infertility treatment if the couple can't get pregnant for a year?

And the couple is two men?

Ummmmmmmm, folks -----------------

Before concluding that they are infertile could we please first rule out that they may be doing it the wrong way???

It tells me that their (so-called gays) behavior is self-servicing, erratic and learned --- besides being idiotic except to maybe former druggies/hippies of the "ME" generation. :cuckoo: Like the Gay guy wants coverage in case he has a "heterosexual" moment.:eusa_hand: Are all out leaders sick? I mean Lincoln didn't even attend college and he had more common sense than just about anyone seemingly leading California today. Maybe it was the Bible reading...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back