Cabinet approves referendum bill

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
The cabinet approved on Sunday a new Basic Law requiring a referendum on peace agreements that affect sovereign land. Later the ministers were expected to vote on the release of 104 Palestinian prisoners as a gesture to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas ahead of the renewal of negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians.

Basic Law: Referendum is expected to be brought to the Knesset for a first reading on Wednesday. Because the bill only relates sovereign land, the government will not have to hold a referendum to sign a treaty giving parts of West Bank to the Palestinians. However, if a peace deal includes land swaps or parts of Jerusalem, it would require a popular vote.

Cabinet approves referendum bill - Israel News, Ynetnews

-------------------

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The cabinet approved on Sunday a new Basic Law requiring a referendum on peace agreements that affect sovereign land. Later the ministers were expected to vote on the release of 104 Palestinian prisoners as a gesture to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas ahead of the renewal of negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians.

Basic Law: Referendum is expected to be brought to the Knesset for a first reading on Wednesday. Because the bill only relates sovereign land, the government will not have to hold a referendum to sign a treaty giving parts of West Bank to the Palestinians. However, if a peace deal includes land swaps or parts of Jerusalem, it would require a popular vote.

-------------------

giving parts of West Bank to the Palestinians.

Israel does not have anything to "give" to anyone.

-------------------

Confused again?
What you meant to say was, "Israel does not have to give anything to anyone."

-------------------

Confused again?

NO, actually Israel has nothing but occupation.

-------------------

Confused again?

The guy doesn;t even know what he says anymore. He just says whatever he thinks is true and then tries to make it a fact

-------------------

Confused again?

Should I remind you, that this is the guy who says Tel Aviv is an illegal settlement?

Indeed, and nobody has ever produced any documents showing Israel acquiring any land.

Enough of your abstract philosophy already! Israel exists and is a member-state of the United Nations.

If Rocco was around, Tinmore wouldn't dare make those statements, because he knows he would get taken to school :lol:

I am slow on the uptake but now I realize Tinmore is actually craving someone to keep disputing his ridiculous assertions, even though deep down (he is afraid to admit it) he really does understand the facts.

Tinmore is not stupid (seriously, I do not think a grown person would not understand the facts pointed out to him time and time again in incredibly simple terms a six year old would grasp), but he really just wants someone to play along, and we fall for it every time!

Confused again?

Should I remind you, that this is the guy who says Tel Aviv is an illegal settlement?

:lol: I haven't seen him post that, but it makes me laugh to think that he said that. This forum is humorous to say the least, and as I said the other day, very entertaining.

Confused again?

and Haifa.
Then when I asked him to provide an article that suggests this, he ran away with his tail between his legs

Yeah, yet he repeat the same thing over and over, hoping that if he says that enough times it will become true.

lol

Enough of your abstract philosophy already! Israel exists and is a member-state of the United Nations.

If Rocco was around, Tinmore wouldn't dare make those statements, because he knows he would get taken to school :lol:

I am slow on the uptake but now I realize Tinmore is actually craving someone to keep disputing his ridiculous assertions, even though deep down (he is afraid to admit it) he really does understand the facts.

Tinmore is not stupid (seriously, I do not think a grown person would not understand the facts pointed out to him time and time again in incredibly simple terms a six year old would grasp), but he really just wants someone to play along, and we fall for it every time!

I know he's not stupid, he just likes to think he is smarter then everyone else with his ridiculous claims.
Just the other day he said that the Armistice agreements mentioned Palestine several times, but doesn't mention Israel once . And then he expects to be taken seriously

I know he's not stupid, he just likes to think he is smarter then everyone else with his ridiculous claims.
Just the other day he said that the Armistice agreements mentioned Palestine several times, but doesn't mention Israel once . And then he expects to be taken seriously

Tinmore may expect to be taken seriously but nobody takes him seriously.

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

Palestine 19
Israel 0

Forum List

Back