Calafornia new gun law to be on a ballot in 2016

. making you show you're not a criminal to buy bullets according to the constitution is not violating your right to buy bullets or an gun unless you are a felon ...
Wait.... did you REALLY just argue that having to prove your innocence to the state before you can exercise a fundamental, constitutionally protected right does not violate your rights?
:lol:

California is putting on their ballot in the 2016 election to all citizens of California ... If you want to buy bullets for your gun you have to have a back ground check ... what a better way to slow don't how crooks get their bullets ... yes they will get them but all bullets will be tagged so if somebody buys them for you and that crook is caught with your bullets then you are charged with a felony too... if your bullets are stolen then you have to report them just like you have to report a stolen gun ... couldn't find a better way to slow down these killing around the country

P.S.
the gun lobby can't do a thing about it

You do realize that individuals can and do reload ammunition from existing components that are not tagged, correct?

I shoot 300-500 roinds a month and havent bought "new" ammo in several years.
if you're crafty, you can make the brass, too.

This will give criminals more incentive to rob people. Californians have to be some of the dumbest people on Earth.
how !!!! when they haven't any bullets in their gun ... stick um up !!!1give me your money !!! click !!!!!! Damn no bullets

Why won't they have bullets…they will get bullets faster and easier than normal people do.

Leftists don't realize that they can't wish away the existence of firearm technology.

California is putting on their ballot in the 2016 election to all citizens of California ... If you want to buy bullets for your gun you have to have a back ground check ... what a better way to slow don't how crooks get their bullets ... yes they will get them but all bullets will be tagged so if somebody buys them for you and that crook is caught with your bullets then you are charged with a felony too... if your bullets are stolen then you have to report them just like you have to report a stolen gun ... couldn't find a better way to slow down these killing around the country

P.S.
the gun lobby can't do a thing about it

You do realize that individuals can and do reload ammunition from existing components that are not tagged, correct?

I shoot 300-500 roinds a month and havent bought "new" ammo in several years.
if you're crafty, you can make the brass, too.

Any machine shop can do it using bar stock. That's how my uncle made brass for his Holland.

i wonder how this will affect those who reload? most reloaders like myself already have "tons" of reloadable brass, then buying primers, powder and bullets from bulk suppliers should not be a problem, they then have a sustainable supply of ammo if i were still living there (and thank GOD i am NOT) i would be making a massive purchase of reloading components. :up:

i wonder how this will affect those who reload? most reloaders like myself already have "tons" of reloadable brass, then buying primers, powder and bullets from bulk suppliers should not be a problem, they then have a sustainable supply of ammo if i were still living there (and thank GOD i am NOT) i would be making a massive purchase of reloading components. :up:
I have 45.7lbs of once-fired .45ACP brass.
If any of my CA brothers need any, let me know.

. making you show you're not a criminal to buy bullets according to the constitution is not violating your right to buy bullets or an gun unless you are a felon ...
Wait.... did you REALLY just argue that having to prove your innocence to the state before you can exercise a fundamental, constitutionally protected right does not violate your rights?

To the left and gun grabbers we are all violent sociopaths barely containing our intent to murder each other…that is why they love a strong, intrusive government because we need to be controlled….

To the left and gun grabbers we are all violent sociopaths barely containing our intent to murder each other…that is why they love a strong, intrusive government because we need to be controlled….

You would think, as many criminals as the left contains, that they would be familiar with the concept of "innocent until proven guilty" that our system is based on.

Forum List

Back