Calafornia new gun law to be on a ballot in 2016

California is putting on their ballot in the 2016 election to all citizens of California ... If you want to buy bullets for your gun you have to have a back ground check ... what a better way to slow don't how crooks get their bullets ... yes they will get them but all bullets will be tagged so if somebody buys them for you and that crook is caught with your bullets then you are charged with a felony too... if your bullets are stolen then you have to report them just like you have to report a stolen gun ... couldn't find a better way to slow down these killing around the country

P.S.
the gun lobby can't do a thing about it

Oh, it will go to court, just like all those other California props.

And they'll go against the citizens like they did with gay marriage.
Why bother to vote on it?
why do we have to explain it to you morons time and time again ... making laws saying you can't marry the same sex is a violation of your constitutional rights ... making you show you're not a criminal to buy bullets according to the constitution is not violating your right to buy bullets or an gun unless you are a felon ... try a different argument ...

California is putting on their ballot in the 2016 election to all citizens of California ... If you want to buy bullets for your gun you have to have a back ground check ... what a better way to slow don't how crooks get their bullets ... yes they will get them but all bullets will be tagged so if somebody buys them for you and that crook is caught with your bullets then you are charged with a felony too... if your bullets are stolen then you have to report them just like you have to report a stolen gun ... couldn't find a better way to slow down these killing around the country

P.S.

Oh, it will go to court, just like all those other California props.

And they'll go against the citizens like they did with gay marriage.
Why bother to vote on it?
why do we have to explain it to you morons time and time again ... making laws saying you can't marry the same sex is a violation of your constitutional rights ... making you show you're not a criminal to buy bullets according to the constitution is not violating your right to buy bullets or an gun unless you are a felon ... try a different argument ...

Well than why did california put it to a vote?
And I find it hilarious you want to quote the constitution while trying to make an end run around it.
Liberals and hypocrisy go hand and hand.....again.

Okay…..please explain how either of these will reduce gun crime or mass shootings.
why you won't accept it no mater what I say ... so we do nothing that's your answer

Ahhh, yes. The old leftist standby, "all or nothing". "If you don't agree to my proposal, then that means you want to do nothing and LET PEOPLE DIE!"
its not my proposal its california proposal ...as I said what ever I say you will counter with some stupid remark like you have here ... I have answered your post several times in several post before yours ...you're no different then republican in a hearing they keep asking the same question over and over hoping for a different answer ...they are told the same thing over and over... but the very next one will asked the same damn question again just like you did here ... so I look at it like this you're like your republican leaders .... you just can't fix stupid

All these gun control laws are feel-good laws which will achieve nothing in the way of stopping mass shootings.

There is only one way to stop mass shootings, and it will require the repeal of the Second Amendment.

So until the Left admits it wants to repeal the Second Amendment, then they are just putting on theater for the rubes with these expensively ineffective laws.
really you know this for a fact??? I don't support the repeal of the second amendment maybe you do but don't ... so when a gun law is pass the first thing I usually here is the liberals are come to take your guns... not true ... we are going to make it harder to sell bullets the thing in guns that actually kills people

All these gun control laws are feel-good laws which will achieve nothing in the way of stopping mass shootings.

There is only one way to stop mass shootings, and it will require the repeal of the Second Amendment.

So until the Left admits it wants to repeal the Second Amendment, then they are just putting on theater for the rubes with these expensively ineffective laws.
really you know this for a fact??? I don't support the repeal of the second amendment maybe you do but don't ... so when a gun law is pass the first thing I usually here is the liberals are come to take your guns... not true ... we are going to make it harder to sell bullets the thing in guns that actually kills people
Yes, you will make it more of a pain in the ass to buy bullets, WITHOUT SLOWING DOWN GUN HOMICIDES OR MASS SHOOTINGS ONE BIT.

Brilliant. Just...brilliant. "Let's waste more taxpayer money so we can feel good for accomplishing absolutely nothing."

You are the rube for which this theater is being put on by the Left.

P.S.

More harassment of lawful gun owners in the misguided attempt to "fix something".
how is that harassment ??? once you have been checked you're on file... once you're on file all you have to do is give you ID and you have your bullets ... so how is that harassment making sure you are not a criminal buying bullets

once you have been checked you're on file

odd, every time I buy a gun, I have to do a new background check.

Owner of 3 stores that sell firearms know me by sight, and know that I'll have no problem passing a check, but I still have to do the paperwork

... once you're on file all you have to do is give you ID and you have your bullets ...

and if I've been arrested, served time since my name was put on file, will they still sell me ammo, even tho I am now a felon?
you wiill be pulled off the list you idoiot when you show your ID

P.S.

More harassment of lawful gun owners in the misguided attempt to "fix something".
how is that harassment ??? once you have been checked you're on file... once you're on file all you have to do is give you ID and you have your bullets ... so how is that harassment making sure you are not a criminal buying bullets

Owner of 3 stores that sell firearms know me by sight, and know that I'll have no problem passing a check, but I still have to do the paperwork

... once you're on file all you have to do is give you ID and you have your bullets ...

and if I've been arrested, served time since my name was put on file, will they still sell me ammo, even tho I am now a felon?
And then he will go online and buy all the bullets he wants.

Just like the Aurora shooter did.

Yes, you will make it more of a pain in the ass to buy bullets, WITHOUT SLOWING DOWN GUN HOMICIDES OR MASS SHOOTINGS ONE BIT.

Brilliant. Just...brilliant.

and you know that for a fact ???? must be wonderful know how a law will or will not work
I guess your to be envy of the gun lobby

P.S.

Not surprising. Californians give up their freedom whenever the wind blows.

P.S.

Yes….mass shooters will get a background check for their ammo…and then murder people.

Criminals will use straw buyers to buy ammo, and they will steal ammo……it will take a criminal less time to get ammo than it will for normal citizens….

Why are you guys so freaking stupid?
the way the law is written if you have crazy in your back ground you don't get bullets

The law already says that for guns. If THAT doesn't work, what makes you think the same thing for ammunition will, Amoeba Brain?
well brain dead one, they can't buy bullets ... the law say that if you are crazy the doctors who deem you as crazy doesn't have to report you to the national crazy list ... if you read the damn law... California says if you are deem as crazy then they have to be reported to the state, oh brain dead one !!!

Well, brain dead one, try to follow me here, and I'll do my best to use small words.

You have been asked repeatedly for links to "the law", and as far as I'm yet aware, you have declined to produce it, instead giving us links to articles talking about the law. So it's a bit hard to "read the damn law", jackass.

Meanwhile, digging through your mostly incoherent rant, I think you're trying to say that this law is going to throw open people's medical records to background checks. There are two questions you're going to need to address before that happens.

First of all, if you're going to make reporting of dangerous mental illness mandatory for the purpose of purchasing bullets, why don't you just put some teeth into enforcing the prohibitions on guns regarding purchase by the mentally ill? While guns are not especially hard to steal or make, it is significantly harder to either in relation to guns than it is in relation to bullets.

The second issue you need to address is that groups like the ACLU and numerous private entities are going to challenge such a law in court on the grounds that it violates HIPPA, which is federal law and thus would take precedence. What provisions has this law made to keep it in compliance with federal medical privacy laws?

Last edited:

P.S.
What will you do if the voters of California vote against it? How will you uniquely tag every bullet sold, even if it does pass the voters?

P.S.
What will you do if the voters of California vote against it? How will you uniquely tag every bullet sold, even if it does pass the voters?

Same way they passed gay marriage...ignore the will of the voters.

Brilliant. Just...brilliant.

and you know that for a fact ????

Yes, I do. No other gun legislation has slowed down mass shootings or gun homicides. This legislation is not the magic bullet you think it is. Pun intended.

P.S.

if they're not going to do a background check every time, how will they know I'm a felon when I buy ammo?

Okay…..please explain how either of these will reduce gun crime or mass shootings.

It will cut down of straw purchases . The strawMan will have his ass on the line if shit goes down.

It will cut down of straw purchases . The strawMan will have his ass on the line if shit goes down.

How will it cut down on straw purchases?

there are federal laws about buying guns out of state, there aren't for buying ammo.

P.S.
Let that cesspool of an state do whatever they want...

P.S.

Because you twats won't stop at that, soon there will be waiting period proposals, grain limits on bullets, and all sorts of crap you fools come up with.

We. Don't. Trust. You.

Ni shagu nazad!
to bad thats the way its going to be... if you don't like it, leave the country ... go where they say you can buy all the guns you want and all the bullets you want and not be responsible for your weapons ... whaaaaaat their isn't any such country ???? sucks to be gunslinger you

Gotta love the "Neener, neener" school of political debate. So mature.

Forum List

Back