🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Calif. Legislature Passes Historic Medical Aid-in-Dying Bill

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
It about choices to die with dignity

We do no less for our pets but the decision will be made by people in their right mind who do not want to suffer and put their families through needless suffering

“Passing this historic bill is a monumental victory for terminally ill Californians like Christy O’Donnell who just a want a way to end horrific suffering in their final days,” said Compassion & Choices President Barbara Coombs Lee, a lawyer, former ER and ICU nurse and physician assistant who coauthored the Oregon Death With Dignity Act. “We are optimistic Gov. Brown will sign this law because he is a compassionate person who understands Californians in agony cannot wait another year.”

Dozens of supporters, some in wheelchairs with oxygen tanks, shed tears as legislators debated the issue on the Senate floor. Some closed their eyes as others held hands before the Senate passed the legislation.

All News | Compassion & Choices

Remember how they always accused Republicans of not caring if people die, when the topic of cutting down the Federal Government come up. Their wails are: If welfare is cut-people are going to die, if that fascist OscamCare wasn't passed-people were going to die and you know how it went.

But notice they are the party of death and for DEATH
supports abortions and no problem with 54million babies sucked to their deaths
now they are calling DEATH historic and throw in medical aid in dying to pretty death up.

Yep, Democrats and their party are: the party of death.

• Banned
Remember how they always accused Republicans of not caring if people die, when the topic of cutting down the Federal Government come up. Their wails are: If welfare is cut-people are going to die, if that fascist OscamCare wasn't passed-people were going to die and you know how it went.

now they are calling DEATH historic and throw in medical aid in dying to pretty death up.

You didn't read the article did you? no surprise as it was written above a 4th grade level

It was passed on a biparisian vote and gives the dying choices about their own life

You know that freedom thingy you are always screeching about

"Californians like Christy O’Donnell who just a want a way to end horrific suffering in their final days"

No government, local, state, nor federal, should ever be involved in the right to end a person's life. Only God has that right. I don't trust any form of government in the US, why would I trust them with my life? Crazy can of worms.

• Banned
No government, local, state, nor federal, should ever be involved in the right to end a person's life. Only God has that right. I don't trust any form of government in the US, why would I trust them with my life? Crazy can of worms.
Only God has that right

Well you have the choice to wither in agony in your final days while your families fiances are sucked dry while waiting for your sky fairy to make up its mind as to when you are done. The law doesn't force anyone to do anything

That is something I support. I wish my state had something to this effect. I don't relish the thought of living my last days/months/years in agonizing pain.

Last edited:

Far right whackos hate being reminded that they are human and not immortals.

What if....just what if there is no god or after life?

And what if you had a brain.

Let them suffer
Let them die on the street
Are kind of a like. Shows what kind of people fills your side of politics.

.....I would be a million times smarter than you instead of only a thousand times smarter? :dunno:

Let them suffer

Hey moron...check out post #3.

You'll see I am all for this.

But you can't see past your red-faced Ed Shultz driven rage.

You've never told me what side I am on either. I don't know...but you do.

Let's hear it....dickweed.

If you can't understand the difference you are utterly retarded.

Let them suffer

I roughed him up pretty badly the last time he was on the same thread. He is still emotionally charged. Give him a break.

I agree with this law. If I'm blessed enough to live a nice life...and so far I have...and one day am faced with a long painful agonizing battle with a horrible disease which I'm guaranteed to die from...I'd rather go in comfort and peace.

This should be between a person and their family and their faith. Not the government.

Death with dignity is not a bad thing.

I agree with this law. If I'm blessed enough to live a nice life...and so far I have...and one day am faced with a long painful agonizing battle with a horrible disease which I'm guaranteed to die from...I'd rather go in comfort and peace.

This should be between a person and their family and their faith. Not the government.

Death with dignity is not a bad thing.
I hope you get ovary cancer and die an agonizing death.

Forum List

Back