🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Calif. Legislature Passes Historic Medical Aid-in-Dying Bill

I agree with this law. If I'm blessed enough to live a nice life...and so far I have...and one day am faced with a long painful agonizing battle with a horrible disease which I'm guaranteed to die from...I'd rather go in comfort and peace.

This should be between a person and their family and their faith. Not the government.

Death with dignity is not a bad thing.
Woah, bucs, I agree with you. :clap2:

I agree with the girl who recently did it. She said "I'm not killing myself. Cancer is killing me..it will end my life." Basically saying cancer guaranteed her death...she's just choosing how and when.

It's morbid and sick to think....but drug companies will fight this...because prolonging the suffering is more profitable than a quick, painless, dignified death.

I agree with the girl who recently did it. She said "I'm not killing myself. Cancer is killing me..it will end my life." Basically saying cancer guaranteed her death...she's just choosing how and when.

It's morbid and sick to think....but drug companies will fight this...because prolonging the suffering is more profitable than a quick, painless, dignified death.
2 rational things in one thread? If you could just drop the cop apologetics, you'd be alright.

I agree with this law. If I'm blessed enough to live a nice life...and so far I have...and one day am faced with a long painful agonizing battle with a horrible disease which I'm guaranteed to die from...I'd rather go in comfort and peace.

This should be between a person and their family and their faith. Not the government.

Death with dignity is not a bad thing.
Woah, bucs, I agree with you. :clap2:

HOLY SHIT.......the apocalypse is surely imminent!

2 rational things in one thread? If you could just drop the cop apologetics, you'd be alright.

Never:eusa_snooty:

No government, local, state, nor federal, should ever be involved in the right to end a person's life. Only God has that right. I don't trust any form of government in the US, why would I trust them with my life? Crazy can of worms.
What if....just what if there is no god or after life?

And what if you had a brain.

Let them suffer
Let them die on the street
Are kind of a like. Shows what kind of people fills your side of politics.

I roughed him up pretty badly the last time he was on the same thread. He is still emotionally charged. Give him a break.

Now I am really laughing.

The Larry-the-Cable-Guy of crackers speaks.

Meh, I tried. Guess we'll be at each others throats from now on.

For those of you who may not know it, this already exists in an unspoken form.

It's called Hospice.

I've seen it more than once where a patient is done and given up. They help the process along with morphine in rather large doses.

It insulates the doctors and everyone is happy.

It's called Hospice.

I've seen it more than once where a patient is done and given up. They help the process along with morphine in rather large doses.

Horse shit, my grandmother was in hospice and she suffered for 2 weeks before passing.

Yeah...it was fun while it lasted. Cherish the memories.

Now stop calling me....it's over!!:itsok:

Yeah...it was fun while it lasted. Cherish the memories.

Now stop calling me....it's over!!:itsok:
:biggrin:

It's called Hospice.

I have personally seen it too, all unspoken

Dignity in death, long over due
I've cared for two hospice patients in their home and it is hard not doing more than feed them morphine for pain and they can still linger for months not being able to even feed themselves or roll over. You can see in their eyes when they need an increase in pain meds, when they can no longer swallow, need drops, IV infusions, etc.
It is horrendously hard not just on the patient but the family as well.
Till now many could do little but refuse medical treatment. I knew some, in other states, that resorted to suicide, one by Kevorkian.
There are many literally wasting away, loosing all function in the body.
Some states at least began decriminalized assisted suicide 20 yrs ago, but that was not enough and there were a lot of details and limitations.

No government, local, state, nor federal, should ever be involved in the right to end a person's life. Only God has that right. I don't trust any form of government in the US, why would I trust them with my life? Crazy can of worms.

Let them suffer

I roughed him up pretty badly the last time he was on the same thread. He is still emotionally charged. Give him a break.

Youre laughing because you're gassed. Right now I have you leaking fuel. Your random attack betrays how butthurt you were over me molesting you roughly on that other thread. :laugh:

Let them suffer

Youre laughing because you're gassed. Right now I have you leaking fuel. Your random attack betrays how butthurt you were over me molesting you roughly on that other thread. :laugh:

My mistake I should have said the delusional cracker who probably got his ass kicked by some eight year old white girl.

Let them suffer

My mistake I should have said the delusional cracker who probably got his ass kicked by some eight year old white girl.

Forum List

Back