Calif Prop 63: No ammo without a permit and a background check

And in Mass you need a gun license to buy ammo .
So all the criminals have a license? Odd.

No. but making it hard for them helps .

You want guns out of vending machines?
I swear, you have no fking clue do you.

Why won't u answer the question?

Gun nuts can't fathom ANY gun control. So that means Guns out of vending machines!

Me ? I think the NYC rules go too far. I am
Not against licenses though . It keeps guns away from those who shouldn't have them .
The FF were gun nuts.....fascinating....

Guess you can take your gun out there and make it happen pard.

Nice dodge, dickless.

Reckon you're just fucked then.

Another useless comment from one of the more useless posters on this board. You are approaching JoeBlow levels of twattiness.

Speaking of twattiness, would you be less twatty with a gun?

Nice "retort", oxygen thief.

It was right on par with the post it responded to. If you want more, bring more.

Nice dodge, dickless.

Another useless comment from one of the more useless posters on this board. You are approaching JoeBlow levels of twattiness.

It was right on par with the post it responded to. If you want more, bring more.

Coming from you, that's like Brisket recipes from PETA.

I got my guns and permit son, don't know what to tell ya, if you need to come here and snit it up 'cause you don't, feel free, but it won't get ya a gun. Have a nice day pard.

This is getting ludicrous.

Having failed (so far) to take away people's guns, the liberals are now trying to pretend bullets aren't part of "arms" and so they can restrict them, and stop any sales of ammo they didn't give a permit for.

Sort of like saying you can buy a car, but can't buy any gasoline (or charge the batteries if it's electric) for it. But that's not restricting the car, oh no, not at all.

For this proposition, you have to have a background check each and every time you buy even one bullet. That's in addition to the permit the liberals required you to get from them.

Boy, that's going to stop the muggers, murderers, and terrorists who have plenty of black-market sources.

In fact, of course, the only people it will stop from firing their guns, are the people who obey laws, even silly laws like this one. And that group of people is diminishing daily as more and more such silly laws get passed. If they pass.

Criminals will be unaffected.

It seems like every law the liberals try to pass, has that result: It only restricts and punishes the law-abiding.

State's right bub, move and vote there.
actually it is a restriction on the 2nd amendment.

I got my guns and permit son, don't know what to tell ya, if you need to come here and snit it up 'cause you don't, feel free, but it won't get ya a gun. Have a nice day pard.

So "rights for me, and not for thee?"..

Typical progressive.

Typical progressive.

Poor cry baby loser Reich winger.

This is getting ludicrous.

Having failed (so far) to take away people's guns, the liberals are now trying to pretend bullets aren't part of "arms" and so they can restrict them, and stop any sales of ammo they didn't give a permit for.

Sort of like saying you can buy a car, but can't buy any gasoline (or charge the batteries if it's electric) for it. But that's not restricting the car, oh no, not at all.

For this proposition, you have to have a background check each and every time you buy even one bullet. That's in addition to the permit the liberals required you to get from them.

Boy, that's going to stop the muggers, murderers, and terrorists who have plenty of black-market sources.

In fact, of course, the only people it will stop from firing their guns, are the people who obey laws, even silly laws like this one. And that group of people is diminishing daily as more and more such silly laws get passed. If they pass.

Criminals will be unaffected.

It seems like every law the liberals try to pass, has that result: It only restricts and punishes the law-abiding.
When it goes to the Trump SCOTUS it will be unconstitutional

Typical progressive.

Poor cry baby loser Reich winger.

Enjoy your meltdown, asshat.

Forum List

Back