Califoirnia! A Great Place to be FROM!

I've been all over the country. One place I refused to bid jobs in was California. Never been there & never will. If I ever decide to learn about California culture I'll visit Mexico City
Stay the hell out. No place for racists here.
Fags & illegals only!
Anyday over racists and hateful *****.
I forgot liberal sissy men & butch women.
Still I rather have them around me than a racist prick who thinks his shit doesn't smell.

I've been all over the country. One place I refused to bid jobs in was California. Never been there & never will. If I ever decide to learn about California culture I'll visit Mexico City
Fags & illegals only!
Anyday over racists and hateful *****.
I forgot liberal sissy men & butch women.
Still I rather have them around me than a racist prick who thinks his shit doesn't smell.
Lol

When a leftist has no response they ALWAYS pull out one of their trusty get out of jail free cards. You appear to be partial to the race card. Very telling about you

It is obvious you wish you had it as good as us! I have been to your piece of shit state. Stay there and enjoy the rust.

And all that based on the assumption that I, like you, read only newspapers published where I currently live. Sad for you. But not very much so.

Enjoy your ASSumption; it looks lovely on your smirking face.

Yes, I once lived in California but discovered I got to keep more than $12,000/year more of my retirement income living in a different state. It was very easy to leave California.

Okay, here's the RW IQ test question of the day.

If no one wants to live in California, why are real estate prices so high?

One of the big reasons is the weather, another is the perception that all successful people live in either in NY or CA.

You can't pay a mortgage with 'perception'.

lots of californians today ask that same question.....

Real estate is a commodity that is priced by supply and demand, duh.

Values on higher end properties have leveled way off...it’s the entry level property market that has been strong....the demand being wetbacks....they can pack a dozen people, two families to a three bedroom and cover the mortgage with everyone working cash paying jobs, avoiding income tax, drawing welfare on their money trees/anchor babies/children and free healthcare for all. Shit, they have their taxpayer theft scam dialed in....Mexifornia treats their illegal cockroaches like royalty.

Thankfully we have David Spade standing at the border as everyone leaves "Buh bye, buh bye, buh bye now, buh bye" "I don't understand what we're suppos..." "What didn't you understand the buh, or the bye?...buh bye".

Here's what it looks like when the snowflakes leaving on a plane just can't hold it together anymore:

Fags & illegals only!
Honestly what great state city you live in? That' better than Santa monica CA where I live. Go on.

Hahaha....too funny.
People who live in the disgusting, wetback infested shithole of Mid-City but claim “Santa Monica” to create the illusion that they live “on the beach” among high quality white people....hahaha....funny shit.

The article is talking about leaving only one part of California...Victor Valley...I don't know how you extrapolate that into a mass exodus from California.

California's economy is booming - something which California bashers seem to ignore. It's growth growth exceeded that of Texas.

California Leads U.S. Economy, Away From Trump
California is the chief reason America is the only developed economy to achieve record GDP growth since the financial crisis of 2008 and ensuing global recession, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Much of the U.S. growth can be traced to California laws promoting clean energy, government accountability and protections for undocumented people. Governor Jerry Brown, now in his fourth term, considers immigrants a major reason for the state's success: "39 percent of us are Latino and the majority are from Mexico," he said in a March 2 interview in his Sacramento office.

California's borrowing cost is 0.15 percentage points lower than the average for states and municipalities and has declined to just 0.24 percentage points more than the U.S. pays on its debt, down from 1.97 percentage points in 2013.

Oh that line!

Brought back to mind the story of the oversexed liberal who took it to his doctor.

"My girlfriend and have sex every evening and it's not enough!'

"Ah...then get her to move in with you and you can also have sex every morning."

"She did and we do and it's not enough!"

"Not unusual at your age. Perhaps you need an additional girlfriend for lunchtime sex..."

"I have one and it's still not enough!"

"Perhaps a homosexual accommodation with someone at the office..."

"I have that and it's still not enough!"

"Good Lord, man, Get ahold of your self!"

"I DO, three times a day and it's still not enough!"

So it's inevitable. Liberals are just homosexual, whoring wankers.
Not a disease, a condition of party membership!

Oh that line!

Brought back to mind the story of the oversexed liberal who took it to his doctor.

"My girlfriend and have sex every evening and it's not enough!'

"Ah...then get her to move in with you and you can also have sex every morning."

"She did and we do and it's not enough!"

"Not unusual at your age. Perhaps you need an additional girlfriend for lunchtime sex..."

"I have one and it's still not enough!"

"Perhaps a homosexual accommodation with someone at the office..."

"I have that and it's still not enough!"

"Good Lord, man, Get ahold of your self!"

"I DO, three times a day and it's still not enough!"

So it's inevitable. Liberals are just homosexual, whoring wankers.
Not a disease, a condition of party membership!

Just a wild guess, every line brings you back to a 'homosexual' story. :bye1:

But for an ever-increasing number of people ach year - Bye-Bye,California!

they spread out like tumorous disease to infect the rest of the free world

Fags & illegals only!
Honestly what great state city you live in? That' better than Santa monica CA where I live. Go on.

Hahaha....too funny.
People who live in the disgusting, wetback infested shithole of Mid-City but claim “Santa Monica” to create the illusion that they live “on the beach” among high quality white people....hahaha....funny shit.
You can't afford here. And is better than any red state I can think of. And honestly the best part I love about here, besides the weather, the opportunities, the beach at my fingertips, is that people are very op3n minded, very diverse and the live and let live mentality.
People like You are toxic to be around.

Fags & illegals only!

Hahaha....too funny.
You can't afford here. And is better than any red state I can think of. And honestly the best part I love about here, besides the weather, the opportunities, the beach at my fingertips, is that people are very op3n minded, very diverse and the live and let live mentality.

Haha...I live in a beach community that wetbacks can’t afford to even drive through....you should see how clean and we’ll kept it is....weird huh?

Fags & illegals only!

Hahaha....too funny.

Haha...I live in a beach community that wetbacks can’t afford to even drive through....you should see how clean and we’ll kept it is....weird huh?
Dream on :).

It is obvious you wish you had it as good as us! I have been to your piece of shit state. Stay there and enjoy the rust.

And all that based on the assumption that I, like you, read only newspapers published where I currently live. Sad for you. But not very much so.

Enjoy your ASSumption; it looks lovely on your smirking face.

Yes, I once lived in California but discovered I got to keep more than $12,000/year more of my retirement income living in a different state. It was very easy to leave California.
yep it was....my new house payment went from 2,000 a month to 700 and the new house is 12 years old in a nicer neighborhood,and the freeways were i am at are never crowded...

The article is talking about leaving only one part of California...Victor Valley...I don't know how you extrapolate that into a mass exodus from California.

California's economy is booming - something which California bashers seem to ignore. It's growth growth exceeded that of Texas.

California Leads U.S. Economy, Away From Trump
California is the chief reason America is the only developed economy to achieve record GDP growth since the financial crisis of 2008 and ensuing global recession, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Much of the U.S. growth can be traced to California laws promoting clean energy, government accountability and protections for undocumented people. Governor Jerry Brown, now in his fourth term, considers immigrants a major reason for the state's success: "39 percent of us are Latino and the majority are from Mexico," he said in a March 2 interview in his Sacramento office.

California's borrowing cost is 0.15 percentage points lower than the average for states and municipalities and has declined to just 0.24 percentage points more than the U.S. pays on its debt, down from 1.97 percentage points in 2013.
economy isnt everything.....living conditions and the cost to live there have a lot to do with things....were i lived every fucking day the freeways were packed,even on the weekends,OC had 3 million plus people living there,thats not a big county space wise....and i lived in the shadow of disneyland and seen that area surrounding it go from upper middle class to lower middle class just by all the people moving in over the years,disney built a wall on one side of the park that was becoming pretty run down just to keep it away from the guest....lots of drugs and crime took over that particular neighborhood.....

Forum List

Back