Califoirnia! A Great Place to be FROM!

I've been all over the country. One place I refused to bid jobs in was California. Never been there & never will. If I ever decide to learn about California culture I'll visit Mexico City
Stay the hell out. No place for racists here.
Fags & illegals only!
Honestly what great state city you live in? That' better than Santa monica CA where I live. Go on.

Hahaha....too funny.
People who live in the disgusting, wetback infested shithole of Mid-City but claim “Santa Monica” to create the illusion that they live “on the beach” among high quality white people....hahaha....funny shit.
You can't afford here. And is better than any red state I can think of. And honestly the best part I love about here, besides the weather, the opportunities, the beach at my fingertips, is that people are very op3n minded, very diverse and the live and let live mentality.
People like You are toxic to be around.
you said you live in santa monica......try living in some of the poorer areas....you might have a different opinion....

Stay the hell out. No place for racists here.
Fags & illegals only!
Honestly what great state city you live in? That' better than Santa monica CA where I live. Go on.

Hahaha....too funny.
People who live in the disgusting, wetback infested shithole of Mid-City but claim “Santa Monica” to create the illusion that they live “on the beach” among high quality white people....hahaha....funny shit.
You can't afford here. And is better than any red state I can think of. And honestly the best part I love about here, besides the weather, the opportunities, the beach at my fingertips, is that people are very op3n minded, very diverse and the live and let live mentality.
you said you live in santa monica......try living in some of the poorer areas....you might have a different opinion....
I go to less fortunate areas and they are just humans like the rest of us.
You cons should be more compassionate to poor people, since you defend morals, and you wanna spread the gospel....but to my surprise you are nasty human beings, you like just your kind.

Fags & illegals only!

Hahaha....too funny.
You cons should be more compassionate to poor people, since you defend morals, and you wanna spread the gospel....but to my surprise you are nasty human beings, you like just your kind.

Actually we don’t mind good quality, moral, decent poor folks at all...you should know there’s a difference between good poor folks and illegal federal criminals.

Hahaha....too funny.

Actually we don’t mind good quality, moral, decent poor folks at all...you should know there’s a difference between good poor folks and illegal federal criminals.
By federal standards you and your flag are traitors. Those poor folks most of them work hard to sirvive, they came here for a better life just you or your ancestors did.

The terrain conjures images of lands of milk and honey. Stunningly beautiful. The weather is great.
But the insulated, overpaid white-breads who buy the overpriced homes, drive like maniacs while drug addicts live under tarps and tents and litter the roadside next to sound barrier walls in the backyards of those rich white-breads.
The government encourages and endorses it all and the insulated white-breads think it's quaint.
Keep California. Remove the californians.

It is obvious you wish you had it as good as us! I have been to your piece of shit state. Stay there and enjoy the rust.

And all that based on the assumption that I, like you, read only newspapers published where I currently live. Sad for you. But not very much so.

Enjoy your ASSumption; it looks lovely on your smirking face.

Yes, I once lived in California but discovered I got to keep more than $12,000/year more of my retirement income living in a different state. It was very easy to leave California.
yep it was....my new house payment went from 2,000 a month to 700 and the new house is 12 years old in a nicer neighborhood,and the freeways were i am at are never crowded...

But your new place is hotter than hell during summer.

The article is talking about leaving only one part of California...Victor Valley...I don't know how you extrapolate that into a mass exodus from California.

California's economy is booming - something which California bashers seem to ignore. It's growth growth exceeded that of Texas.

California Leads U.S. Economy, Away From Trump
California is the chief reason America is the only developed economy to achieve record GDP growth since the financial crisis of 2008 and ensuing global recession, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Much of the U.S. growth can be traced to California laws promoting clean energy, government accountability and protections for undocumented people. Governor Jerry Brown, now in his fourth term, considers immigrants a major reason for the state's success: "39 percent of us are Latino and the majority are from Mexico," he said in a March 2 interview in his Sacramento office.

California's borrowing cost is 0.15 percentage points lower than the average for states and municipalities and has declined to just 0.24 percentage points more than the U.S. pays on its debt, down from 1.97 percentage points in 2013.
economy isnt everything.....living conditions and the cost to live there have a lot to do with things....were i lived every fucking day the freeways were packed,even on the weekends,OC had 3 million plus people living there,thats not a big county space wise....and i lived in the shadow of disneyland and seen that area surrounding it go from upper middle class to lower middle class just by all the people moving in over the years,disney built a wall on one side of the park that was becoming pretty run down just to keep it away from the guest....lots of drugs and crime took over that particular neighborhood.....

Despite of the negativity.
California populations is growing.
Economy is booming and still booming.
You were able to save money by selling your house buy a cheaper house. Should you be thankful?

Talking about:
Drugs California is NOT number 1 or 2.
Alcoholism California is NOT number 1.
Crimes California is NOT number 1.
California is the 6th largest economy of this planet.
California weather is the best.

NOW compare your states where you ALL live to California.

Every fucking week I see one or two of these anti- California thread.

Before you make such claim? Why not compare your states to California?

What’s wrong with you people?
Why do you hate America?

You may want to look at your states before trashing California.

Alcoholic: Nevada #4
Most dangerous states: California #15, Nevada #3
Richest: California #9/ Nevada #27
Drugies states: California #23
Economy: California #1.
Most beautiful states: California #1

Rank your states from here:

America’s Richest and Poorest States

Most Dangerous States in America

Ranking All 50 USA States From Best to Worst - Best State In America - Thrillist

Most Beautiful States in America, Ranked by Beauty - Thrillist

Which states have the biggest drug problems? Here are rankings

California produce products. Let’s see where your states rank from output to food value.

States That Produce The Most Food (By Value)

What Would We Eat if It Weren’t for California?

California, where cool coastal fog is perfect for growing standard broccoli, currently produces more than 90 percent of the broccoli grown in the United States. If California were to disappear, what would the American diet be like?

Expensive and grainy. California produces a sizable majority of many American fruits, vegetables, and nuts: 99 percent of artichokes, 99 percent of walnuts, 97 percent of kiwis, 97 percent of plums, 95 percent of celery, 95 percent of garlic, 89 percent of cauliflower, 71 percent of spinach, and 69 percent of carrots (and the list goes on and on). Some of this is due to climate and soil. No other state, or even a combination of states, can match California’s output per acre. Lemon yields in California, for example, are more than 50 percent higher than in Arizona. California spinach yield per acre is 60 percent higher than the national average. Without California, supply of all these products in the United States and abroad would dip, and in the first few years, a few might be nearly impossible to find. Orchard-based products in particular, such as nuts and some fruits, would take many years to spring back.

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

But for an ever-increasing number of people ach year - Bye-Bye,California!

Packing up, moving out: People leaving California in droves

So what's left?

Ever-increasing numbers of ex-Mexicans and low-lives from countritTes south of Mexico who were just passing through when they crossed the river.

What this means is chances of California seceding and becoming part of Mexico, as it deserves, are reduced because those greasers are the most intelligent of the Mexican population. They fled that shithole once; not bloody likely to want to have to do it again.
Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Others

There are many in California belonging to the same type of brave and patriotic Whites who took it from Mexico by force in 1845.
The Treaty of Gaudalupe Hidalgo was in1848, part of Polk's plan for Manifiest Destiny. God, he was a great president! I know we would need to apologize for him in the age of Obama. Maybe not so much in the age of Trump.
Fifty-Four Forty or Fight

President Polk also got us Oregon, Washington State, and Idaho, but the jealous Northeastern plutocracy wouldn't vote him the funding to take British Columbia and Alberta. No worry; oil-rich Alberta will get sick of Howdy Trudy, secede, and join the USA where it belongs.

Last edited:
Fags & illegals only!

Hahaha....too funny.
now im a conservative....hey issa how did what i said shows me to be less compassionate than you are?...my statement showed some concern,yours just said hey they are like the rest of us....maybe you should show some compassion,or are you a conservative,you sure sounded like one.....

It is obvious you wish you had it as good as us! I have been to your piece of shit state. Stay there and enjoy the rust.

And all that based on the assumption that I, like you, read only newspapers published where I currently live. Sad for you. But not very much so.

Yes, I once lived in California but discovered I got to keep more than $12,000/year more of my retirement income living in a different state. It was very easy to leave California.
yep it was....my new house payment went from 2,000 a month to 700 and the new house is 12 years old in a nicer neighborhood,and the freeways were i am at are never crowded...

so what?....it can also get nice and cool during the winter.....and im up against the mountains which is better scenery than what anaheim had...and a lot less people.....

The article is talking about leaving only one part of California...Victor Valley...I don't know how you extrapolate that into a mass exodus from California.

California's economy is booming - something which California bashers seem to ignore. It's growth growth exceeded that of Texas.

California is the chief reason America is the only developed economy to achieve record GDP growth since the financial crisis of 2008 and ensuing global recession, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Much of the U.S. growth can be traced to California laws promoting clean energy, government accountability and protections for undocumented people. Governor Jerry Brown, now in his fourth term, considers immigrants a major reason for the state's success: "39 percent of us are Latino and the majority are from Mexico," he said in a March 2 interview in his Sacramento office.

California's borrowing cost is 0.15 percentage points lower than the average for states and municipalities and has declined to just 0.24 percentage points more than the U.S. pays on its debt, down from 1.97 percentage points in 2013.
economy isnt everything.....living conditions and the cost to live there have a lot to do with things....were i lived every fucking day the freeways were packed,even on the weekends,OC had 3 million plus people living there,thats not a big county space wise....and i lived in the shadow of disneyland and seen that area surrounding it go from upper middle class to lower middle class just by all the people moving in over the years,disney built a wall on one side of the park that was becoming pretty run down just to keep it away from the guest....lots of drugs and crime took over that particular neighborhood.....

You were able to save money by selling your house buy a cheaper house. Should you be thankful?

Talking about:

yea no shit one of the reasons i moved....did not not read what i said about the freeways?...more people coming in means more cars on those already crowded freeways...the only area in vegas that looks like california freeway wise is by the strip....and i am 35 miles away from that.....
you bet i am....i bought a 3 bedroom 2 bath 12 year old house with an attached garage, a back yard much bigger then the old one in a solid middle class neighborhood for 155,000,comparable houses built in the 60's and 70's in Anaheim were going for 3-4 hundred thousand....i dont miss california at all.....and my new house according to my realtor has already appreciated by 25,000 dollars,just in 2 years....
that is a matter of opinion.....

so what?....it can also get nice and cool during the winter.....and im up against the mountains which is better scenery than what anaheim had...and a lot less people.....

So you have to wait till winter to get a colder weather. That’s about 4 months of miserable weather.
Moving to Nevada is not something you need to brag around.

Talking about:

yea no shit one of the reasons i moved....did not not read what i said about the freeways?...more people coming in means more cars on those already crowded freeways...the only area in vegas that looks like california freeway wise is by the strip....and i am 35 miles away from that.....
you bet i am....i bought a 3 bedroom 2 bath 12 year old house with an attached garage, a back yard much bigger then the old one in a solid middle class neighborhood for 155,000,comparable houses built in the 60's and 70's in Anaheim were going for 3-4 hundred thousand....i dont miss california at all.....and my new house according to my realtor has already appreciated by 25,000 dollars,just in 2 years....
that is a matter of opinion.....

1. My primary reason I brought up California populations is growing because LOTS of members here just like you are advocating that people are leaving Ca. In reality it’s not. People are flocking here to make money.

2. Traffic is everywhere. People need to sacrifice. Just like how you sacrificed the weather like hell in Nevada.

3. I’m glad you were able to save few bucks by selling your old house then move to Nevada and have some added income to your retirement.
If you didn’t live in Ca or elsewhere........ I doubt if you were able to do that. Then you should thank California. Don’t you think?

4. Best weather in California is not an opinion it’s a fact written all over. If you disagree then prove it. But for sure it ain’t Nevada.

5. Your new house appreciated $25k after 2 years. My employee sold his house in Garden Grove 4 years ago for $650k he bought in 1985 for $250k. Same year bought 5 years old house in Eastvale, Ca ( east of Anaheim) 4 br 3 full bath, 3 car garage, side space for his RV, 2,500 sq feet, nice big backyard for $410k by 15 freeway. Paid it off..... This year he is selling it for $600k+. He is moving to Seattle because his wife passed away so he can be with his son & his family. A profit of close to $200k in 4 years.
Eastvale, Ca is one of the new city incorporated in 2010 because of growth. It’s also one of the fastest growing city in Ca.

5. We don’t miss you either.

Forum List

Back