Califoirnia! A Great Place to be FROM!

Every fucking week I see one or two of these anti- California thread.

Before you make such claim? Why not compare your states to California?

What’s wrong with you people?
Why do you hate America?

Why? Perhaps for the same reason you Californicators hate fiscal prudence?

You are such a very nice person. I am so proud of you.
I’m sure they did not make a mistake in breeding you.

Let me repeat it again........ So is your state better than California?

It is obvious you wish you had it as good as us! I have been to your piece of shit state. Stay there and enjoy the rust.

And all that based on the assumption that I, like you, read only newspapers published where I currently live. Sad for you. But not very much so.

Enjoy your ASSumption; it looks lovely on your smirking face.

Yes, I once lived in California but discovered I got to keep more than $12,000/year more of my retirement income living in a different state. It was very easy to leave California.
yep it was....my new house payment went from 2,000 a month to 700 and the new house is 12 years old in a nicer neighborhood,and the freeways were i am at are never crowded...

But your new place is hotter than hell during summer.
so what?....it can also get nice and cool during the winter.....and im up against the mountains which is better scenery than what anaheim had...and a lot less people.....

So you have to wait till winter to get a colder weather. That’s about 4 months of miserable weather.
Moving to Nevada is not something you need to brag around.
actually its about 7 months of nice cool weather.....whats the matter cant take a little coldness?.....and i aint bragging,you inquired,i answered,its called a conversation....

The article is talking about leaving only one part of California...Victor Valley...I don't know how you extrapolate that into a mass exodus from California.

California's economy is booming - something which California bashers seem to ignore. It's growth growth exceeded that of Texas.

California Leads U.S. Economy, Away From Trump
California is the chief reason America is the only developed economy to achieve record GDP growth since the financial crisis of 2008 and ensuing global recession, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Much of the U.S. growth can be traced to California laws promoting clean energy, government accountability and protections for undocumented people. Governor Jerry Brown, now in his fourth term, considers immigrants a major reason for the state's success: "39 percent of us are Latino and the majority are from Mexico," he said in a March 2 interview in his Sacramento office.

California's borrowing cost is 0.15 percentage points lower than the average for states and municipalities and has declined to just 0.24 percentage points more than the U.S. pays on its debt, down from 1.97 percentage points in 2013.
economy isnt everything.....living conditions and the cost to live there have a lot to do with things....were i lived every fucking day the freeways were packed,even on the weekends,OC had 3 million plus people living there,thats not a big county space wise....and i lived in the shadow of disneyland and seen that area surrounding it go from upper middle class to lower middle class just by all the people moving in over the years,disney built a wall on one side of the park that was becoming pretty run down just to keep it away from the guest....lots of drugs and crime took over that particular neighborhood.....

Despite of the negativity.
California populations is growing.
Economy is booming and still booming.
You were able to save money by selling your house buy a cheaper house. Should you be thankful?

Talking about:
Drugs California is NOT number 1 or 2.
Alcoholism California is NOT number 1.
Crimes California is NOT number 1.
California is the 6th largest economy of this planet.
California weather is the best.

NOW compare your states where you ALL live to California.
yea no shit one of the reasons i moved....did not not read what i said about the freeways?...more people coming in means more cars on those already crowded freeways...the only area in vegas that looks like california freeway wise is by the strip....and i am 35 miles away from that.....
You were able to save money by selling your house buy a cheaper house. Should you be thankful?
you bet i am....i bought a 3 bedroom 2 bath 12 year old house with an attached garage, a back yard much bigger then the old one in a solid middle class neighborhood for 155,000,comparable houses built in the 60's and 70's in Anaheim were going for 3-4 hundred thousand....i dont miss california at all.....and my new house according to my realtor has already appreciated by 25,000 dollars,just in 2 years....
that is a matter of opinion.....

1. My primary reason I brought up California populations is growing because LOTS of members here just like you are advocating that people are leaving Ca. In reality it’s not. People are flocking here to make money.

2. Traffic is everywhere. People need to sacrifice. Just like how you sacrificed the weather like hell in Nevada.

3. I’m glad you were able to save few bucks by selling your old house then move to Nevada and have some added income to your retirement.
If you didn’t live in Ca or elsewhere........ I doubt if you were able to do that. Then you should thank California. Don’t you think?

4. Best weather in California is not an opinion it’s a fact written all over. If you disagree then prove it. But for sure it ain’t Nevada.

5. Your new house appreciated $25k after 2 years. My employee sold his house in Garden Grove 4 years ago for $650k he bought in 1985 for $250k. Same year bought 5 years old house in Eastvale, Ca ( east of Anaheim) 4 br 3 full bath, 3 car garage, side space for his RV, 2,500 sq feet, nice big backyard for $410k by 15 freeway. Paid it off..... This year he is selling it for $600k+. He is moving to Seattle because his wife passed away so he can be with his son & his family. A profit of close to $200k in 4 years.
Eastvale, Ca is one of the new city incorporated in 2010 because of growth. It’s also one of the fastest growing city in Ca.

5. We don’t miss you either.

1. My primary reason I brought up California populations is growing because LOTS of members here just like you are advocating that people are leaving Ca. In reality it’s not. People are flocking here to make money.

not advocating nothing...you have been shown many links proving many people are leaving,if you dont want to believe that,thats your problem....now show me a link saying people are FLOCKING to california....
Traffic is everywhere. People need to sacrifice. Just like how you sacrificed the weather like hell in Nevada.
not many places have traffic like the LA area.....if you like congested freeways charwin,go for it....me i tired of it,and it aint going to get any better anytime soon....
Then you should thank California. Don’t you think?
why?.....i paid taxes there for 50 years....i just took some of what i built and earned with me.....
4. Best weather in California is not an opinion it’s a fact written all over. If you disagree then prove it. But for sure it ain’t Nevada.
best weather is an opinion....not everybody likes it to be warm all the time,some people like it to get a little chilly once in a while...

5. Your new house appreciated $25k after 2 years. My employee sold his house in Garden Grove 4 years ago for $650k he bought in 1985 for $250k. Same year bought 5 years old house in Eastvale, Ca ( east of Anaheim) 4 br 3 full bath, 3 car garage, side space for his RV, 2,500 sq feet, nice big backyard for $410k by 15 freeway. Paid it off..... This year he is selling it for $600k+. He is moving to Seattle because his wife passed away so he can be with his son & his family. A profit of close to $200k in 4 years.
Eastvale, Ca is one of the new city incorporated in 2010 because of growth. It’s also one of the fastest growing city in Ca.

so?....good for your employee....and him selling that house for that price is what i was talking about,GG is an older run down looking city....yet he got 600 thousand for that home....i made 700 thousand plus on my 4 plex,and close to 400 thousand on my house....
We don’t miss you either
do you think i give a shit?.....

We have 50 states to choose from....if you don’t like California....go somewhere else...I doubt you’ll be missed....:dunno:

You may want to look at your states before trashing California.

Alcoholic: Nevada #4
Most dangerous states: California #15, Nevada #3
Richest: California #9/ Nevada #27
Drugies states: California #23
Economy: California #1.
Most beautiful states: California #1

Rank your states from here:

America’s Richest and Poorest States

Most Dangerous States in America

Ranking All 50 USA States From Best to Worst - Best State In America - Thrillist

Most Beautiful States in America, Ranked by Beauty - Thrillist

Which states have the biggest drug problems? Here are rankings
why do you think that is chartwin?........take your time and think about it....
down by the strip in the old part of the city....lots of crime....
years ago cal was no 1.....

Well as a West Virginian...we are usually in a battle with Mississippi for the bottom rankings. I don’t care. I love my state.

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

But for an ever-increasing number of people ach year - Bye-Bye,California!

Packing up, moving out: People leaving California in droves

So what's left?

Ever-increasing numbers of ex-Mexicans and low-lives from countries south of Mexico who were just passing through when they crossed the river.

What this means is chances of California seceding and becoming part of Mexico, as it deserves, are reduced because those greasers are the most intelligent of the Mexican population. They fled that shithole once; not bloody likely to want to have to do it again.

Ca is not even in the top ten list of states people are leaving.

1. Illinois
  2. New Jersey
  3. New York
  4. Connecticut
  5. Kansas
  6. Massachusetts
  7. Ohio
  8. Kentucky
  9. Utah
  10. Wisconsin

The article is very misleading.

It only gives a raw number, not a percentage or per capita data.

Ca is medium size country. More people live in each county than most states.

The article is very partisan -- doesn't give you any background on the people. Maybe they're losers who couldn't hack it.

BTW - CA is #10 state for jobs.

But they are jobs that require education and skills.

California is not for everyone. You need skills, education, and be smart enough to get a good paying job.

California: Where you can go to jail for using the wrong pronoun.
Unstructured Language Purposely Creates Unstructured Thought

Then we should quit using "they" with a singular antecedent, as in "If a lawyer does this, they should get disbarred." That was the beginning of the femininnies' destruction of our language, their "he or she" hysteria letting henpecked wimps compromise with the equally silly "they."

Why did those screeching titwits get away with it? Because they are pushy spoiled brats with rich or influential fathers, which is all you need to know about hillary, too. Why allow those privileged snakes to have any status whatsoever?

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

So what's left?

Ever-increasing numbers of ex-Mexicans and low-lives from countries south of Mexico who were just passing through when they crossed the river.

What this means is chances of California seceding and becoming part of Mexico, as it deserves, are reduced because those greasers are the most intelligent of the Mexican population. They fled that shithole once; not bloody likely to want to have to do it again.

1. Illinois
  2. New Jersey
  3. New York
  4. Connecticut
  5. Kansas
  6. Massachusetts
  7. Ohio
  8. Kentucky
  9. Utah
  10. Wisconsin

The article is very partisan -- doesn't give you any background on the people. Maybe they're losers who couldn't hack it.

California is not for everyone. You need skills, education, and be smart enough to get a good paying job.
Maybe they're losers who couldn't hack it.
spoken like a true dipshit who knows nothing about those people....stick to your own state hazel,you have enough problems to worry about....

The article is talking about leaving only one part of California...Victor Valley...I don't know how you extrapolate that into a mass exodus from California.

California's economy is booming - something which California bashers seem to ignore. It's growth growth exceeded that of Texas.

California Leads U.S. Economy, Away From Trump
California is the chief reason America is the only developed economy to achieve record GDP growth since the financial crisis of 2008 and ensuing global recession, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Much of the U.S. growth can be traced to California laws promoting clean energy, government accountability and protections for undocumented people. Governor Jerry Brown, now in his fourth term, considers immigrants a major reason for the state's success: "39 percent of us are Latino and the majority are from Mexico," he said in a March 2 interview in his Sacramento office.

California's borrowing cost is 0.15 percentage points lower than the average for states and municipalities and has declined to just 0.24 percentage points more than the U.S. pays on its debt, down from 1.97 percentage points in 2013.
economy isnt everything.....living conditions and the cost to live there have a lot to do with things....were i lived every fucking day the freeways were packed,even on the weekends,OC had 3 million plus people living there,thats not a big county space wise....and i lived in the shadow of disneyland and seen that area surrounding it go from upper middle class to lower middle class just by all the people moving in over the years,disney built a wall on one side of the park that was becoming pretty run down just to keep it away from the guest....lots of drugs and crime took over that particular neighborhood.....

Talking about:

yea no shit one of the reasons i moved....did not not read what i said about the freeways?...more people coming in means more cars on those already crowded freeways...the only area in vegas that looks like california freeway wise is by the strip....and i am 35 miles away from that.....
you bet i am....i bought a 3 bedroom 2 bath 12 year old house with an attached garage, a back yard much bigger then the old one in a solid middle class neighborhood for 155,000,comparable houses built in the 60's and 70's in Anaheim were going for 3-4 hundred thousand....i dont miss california at all.....and my new house according to my realtor has already appreciated by 25,000 dollars,just in 2 years....

2. Traffic is everywhere. People need to sacrifice. Just like how you sacrificed the weather like hell in Nevada.

3. I’m glad you were able to save few bucks by selling your old house then move to Nevada and have some added income to your retirement.
If you didn’t live in Ca or elsewhere........ I doubt if you were able to do that. Then you should thank California. Don’t you think?

not advocating nothing...you have been shown many links proving many people are leaving,if you dont want to believe that,thats your problem....now show me a link saying people are FLOCKING to california....

2. B]Traffic is everywhere. People need to sacrifice. Just like how you sacrificed the weather like hell in Nevada.[/B]
not many places have traffic like the LA area.....if you like congested freeways charwin,go for it....me i tired of it,and it aint going to get any better anytime soon....

3. B]Then you should thank California. Don’t you think?[/B]
why?.....i paid taxes there for 50 years....i just took some of what i built and earned with me.....

4. Best weather in California is not an opinion it’s a fact written all over. If you disagree then prove it. But for sure it ain’t Nevada. [/B]
best weather is an opinion....not everybody likes it to be warm all the time,some people like it to get a little chilly once in a while...

so?....good for your employee....and him selling that house for that price is what i was talking about,GG is an older run down looking city....yet he got 600 thousand for that home....i made 700 thousand plus on my 4 plex,and close to 400 thousand on my house....
We don’t miss you either

1. Really?

California added 295,000 from 2015 ending July 2016.

California added 300,000 from 2016 ending July 2017.

Current population: 2018: 39,776 millions.

California population nears 40 million

How does California's population growth compare to other states?

http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/california-population/

Any questions?

2. Nobody likes traffic and nobody likes hot weather either . Unless it’s a total sacrifice.

3. If you live elsewhere besides Ca. Were you able to make that kind of money? I doubt it.
Most ( normally) of the folks that I know that moved to Nevada, Arizona and Texas are very thankful and prayed that they were able to save lots of money added to their retirement.
But lots of them regrets the move because 1. They missed relatives and friends. 2. Cannot adjust because of the very hot weather.

4. Best weather is Ca. Written by journals, magazines and newspapers.
If you think it’s not prove it. This is the second time I asked you this.

5. SO? You are bragging making a lousy peanuts of $25,000 in 2 years. Why are you trying to compete?

Let me get this straight from your post #51. Your bought your Duplex for $84,000 in 1982 then sold it for $820,000 in 2016. Thats a profit of $736,000...... Now with your 12 yo house paying $700/month. Can you please educate me why are you still paying $700. a month?

The best always costs more.

A simple fact that for some reason seems the elude the economic experts on the right.

Ranking All 50 USA States From Best to Worst - Best State In America - Thrillist

I really don’t like this name calling unless you want to start talking trash Harry.
Do you want to discuss this in a civilized and manner or your kind of low class of discussions? Because I don’t want to lower my category.
THIS IS WARNING.

If you disagree with the link why Nevada is #4 in alcoholism then take it to them. I don’t have to answer your question. Unless you make sense.

Down by the strips in the old parts of the city....... Still part of Nevada. Isn’t it?
Like you keep bitchin about traffic but no traffic problems in Palm Springs and surrounding cities.

California was #1 now #9 as the richest....... but Nevada that you keep bragging is far from #9 to 27.

Last edited:
Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

So what's left?

1. Illinois
  2. New Jersey
  3. New York
  4. Connecticut
  5. Kansas
  6. Massachusetts
  7. Ohio
  8. Kentucky
  9. Utah
  10. Wisconsin

Maybe they're losers who couldn't hack it.
spoken like a true dipshit who knows nothing about those people....stick to your own state hazel,you have enough problems to worry about....

Sad part is he is telling you the truth.

Talking about:

2. B]Traffic is everywhere. People need to sacrifice. Just like how you sacrificed the weather like hell in Nevada.[/B]

4. Best weather in California is not an opinion it’s a fact written all over. If you disagree then prove it. But for sure it ain’t Nevada. [/B]

We don’t miss you either

1. Really?

Any questions?

2. Nobody likes traffic and nobody likes hot weather either . Unless it’s a total sacrifice.

3. If you live elsewhere besides Ca. Were you able to make that kind of money? I doubt it.
Most ( normally) of the folks that I know that moved to Nevada, Arizona and Texas are very thankful and prayed that they were able to save lots of money added to their retirement.
But lots of them regrets the move because 1. They missed relatives and friends. 2. Cannot adjust because of the very hot weather.

5. SO? You are bragging making a lousy peanuts of $25,000 in 2 years. Why are you trying to compete?

Let me get this straight from your post #51. Your bought your Duplex for $84,000 in 1982 then sold it for $820,000 in 2016. Thats a profit of $736,000...... Now with your 12 yo house paying $700/month. Can you please educate me why are you still paying $700. a month?
1. Really?
yea really....hey dumbass many people here that left california including me, mentioned the amount of people living there,the congestion on the freeways,crowded living conditions....and yet you keep on showing everyone how many people are moving in...thanks for verifying what we were saying....
Any questions?
in another thread around here,you said you live also in florida....why?...
If you live elsewhere besides Ca. Were you able to make that kind of money? I doubt it.
i could have lived in butte montana and would have made the same amount of money...
Best weather is Ca. Written by journals, magazines and newspapers.
i make up my own mind,apparently you let OPINION pieces tell you what to think....
nobody likes hot weather either
then why are you living in palm springs?...
Cannot adjust because of the very hot weather.
it gets hot in california too ....
SO? You are bragging making a lousy peanuts of $25,000 in 2 years. Why are you trying to compete?
learn what a conversation is....you mentioned your friend,i told you my situation....
and im paying 700 a month for just 5 years .....i have the rest invested,with a realtor friend out here into some property that will be sold and make me even more money....its nice being wealthy aint it?....

I really don’t like this name calling unless you want to start talking trash Harry.
Do you want to discuss this in a civilized and manner or your kind of low class of discussions? Because I don’t want to lower my category.
THIS IS WARNING.

If you disagree with the link why Nevada is #4 in alcoholism then take it to them. I don’t have to answer your question. Unless you make sense.

Down by the strips in the old parts of the city....... Still part of Nevada. Isn’t it?
Like you keep bitchin about traffic but no traffic problems in Palm Springs and surrounding cities.

California was #1 now #9 as the richest....... but Nevada that you keep bragging is far from #9 to 27.

what name calling was there in that post?.....
THIS IS WARNING.
oh im scared....what are going to do,report me?....
well i did not think you would know why....in many things in this conversation you seem a little clueless....
many older parts of california,even in the good cities,have crime....are you going to deny that now?...
no shit....44,000 people in palm springs,in OC were i lived we had 3 x that amount...riverside county has 2.1 million people in an area much bigger than OC,yet there was 3.1 million crammed into orange county.....you know what that means?....LOTS of PEOPLE,LOTS of CARS meaning LOTS OF CONGESTED FREEWAYS....you cant be this dense charwin...
California was #1 now #9 as the richest....... but Nevada that you keep bragging is far from #9 to 27
what happened?.....why the drop?.....vegas makes billions and will no doubt be that way for quite some time.....and if you new what you were talking about you would know that much of Nevada is federal property....

Talking about:

We don’t miss you either

1. Really?

Any questions?

1. Really?
yea really....hey dumbass many people here that left california including me, mentioned the amount of people living there,the congestion on the freeways,crowded living conditions....and yet you keep on showing everyone how many people are moving in...thanks for verifying what we were saying....
Any questions?
in another thread around here,you said you live also in florida....why?...
If you live elsewhere besides Ca. Were you able to make that kind of money? I doubt it.
i could have lived in butte montana and would have made the same amount of money...
Best weather is Ca. Written by journals, magazines and newspapers.
i make up my own mind,apparently you let OPINION pieces tell you what to think....
nobody likes hot weather either
then why are you living in palm springs?...
Cannot adjust because of the very hot weather.
it gets hot in california too ....
SO? You are bragging making a lousy peanuts of $25,000 in 2 years. Why are you trying to compete?
learn what a conversation is....you mentioned your friend,i told you my situation....
and im paying 700 a month for just 5 years .....i have the rest invested,with a realtor friend out here into some property that will be sold and make me even more money....its nice being wealthy aint it?....

Dumbass really? This is when I know you are loosing the argument.

OKAY HERE WE GO.

Look scumbag. I showed you people are moving in not moving out. I know you are a low class red neck ignorant.

Yes I have a second house in Florida. I know you are JEALOUS. Why?

Montana then why didn’t you live in Montana.

Most people that made money are very thankful where they got their richest. You on the other hand such a low class trashing where you came from.

Again let me repeat it again idiot. According to magazines and newspapers published California weather is number 1.
Then prove it why it’s not. Not your own lousy ignorant opinion.
My house in Palm Springs is hot but bearable ethat I can golf during summer. In Nevada you cannot even get outside. brag about making lousy $25,000.

Wealthy? By moving to a weather like hell? Paying $700 a month. People that brag mostly are
Like man bragging their dick. poor.

Yes I know it’s nice being wealthy.

Sanctuary California.

High Crime California.

Spendthrift California.

High Tax California.

So what's left?

California is definitely a shithole! That does not make all of the people living therein shitheads...only the ones that have made the state a shithole. That includes most of their state government officials.

Here is an interesting letter from a Marine.

A Few Words about Words

Don’t know about you, but I have been somewhat amazed & amused by the outpouring of distress regarding the use of the vulgar word “shithole.” (Thanks to John Kerry, who brought the word back from extinction, shall we say “kerfuffle?”)

Now, as an officer of Marines, I worked very hard at avoiding obscene verbiage, although admittedly some times without success. The avoidance of profane language was, in truth, a much greater challenge. With regard to vulgar terminology…well let’s say I learned at the feet of the most talented and original users and creators of vulgar terminology: Marine Staff Non-Commissioned Officers!

The essential element in the deciphering of any language, be it orthodox or non-orthodox, is identifying to what does the word infer or refer. In the case of the word in question, “shithole” refers to a PLACE and not a person or a people. For one to refer in a vulgar manner to a person or a people, the appropriate term would be “shithead” or “dickhead” or better yet, the more popular “asshole.”

Typically, the word “shithole” would be used in two consecutive and highly dependent sentences: “Jeez, what a shithole!” followed immediately by “Clean this shithole up!!.” In neither sentence does the word “shithole” refer to its inhabitants, although there may be an asshole or two in the group.

No doubt Marines and our brethren soldiers clearly comprehend this distinction. Air Force officers surely would not use such language, and besides, they have contract laborers to clean things up. Similarly, the use of the word would be beneath the dignity of a Navy officer; that’s why they have Chiefs and Swabbies.

Like many of you to whom this email is addressed, I have been to a “shithole” or two in my time. I believe I know of which I speak. Certainly, we have seen our share in SEA, but until you have stood in some wadi shithole in the Sudan or Somalia or Oman, well, you haven’t lived!

So, in the interest of enlightening the over-educated, yet blithely ignorant masses, you have my permission to disseminate the important distinction in the use of vulgar terminology I have attempted to illuminate.

Peace be with you. Semper Fidelis!
(Redacted by asaratis)
Col USMC (Ret)

THIS IS WARNING.

what name calling was there in that post?.....
THIS IS WARNING.
oh im scared....what are going to do,report me?....
well i did not think you would know why....in many things in this conversation you seem a little clueless....
many older parts of california,even in the good cities,have crime....are you going to deny that now?...

no shit....44,000 people in palm springs,in OC were i lived we had 3 x that amount...riverside county has 2.1 million people in an area much bigger than OC,yet there was 3.1 million crammed into orange county.....you know what that means?....LOTS of PEOPLE,LOTS of CARS meaning LOTS OF CONGESTED FREEWAYS....you cant be this dense charwin...
California was #1 now #9 as the richest....... but Nevada that you keep bragging is far from #9 to 27
what happened?.....why the drop?.....vegas makes billions and will no doubt be that way for quite some time.....and if you new what you were talking about you would know that much of Nevada is federal property....

I know you are a lying bastard. Didn’t you just called me chartwin?

Clueless? You have not given me anything but your ignorance.

I’m not denying part of California has high crimes. Look idiot you just mentioned do by the strips of Las Vegas like I s not part of Nevada.

Traffic? You are one funny ignorant. Again and again people make sacrifices for a reason to make money just how you make money when you move to Nevada that is hotter than hell.

California is #9 is far from #27. But dude you are bragging about Nevada it’s not something you people neeed to brag about.

I really don’t like this kind of low class conversation. And I hate to lowering my category but I just have to respond hopefully that will give people a lesson.

When loosing people starts the attack and insults.

I really don’t like this kind of low class conversation. And I hate to lowering my category but I just have to respond hopefully that will give people a lesson.

When loosing people starts the attack and insults.
I suggest you obtain some elementary level school books.

Forum List

Back