🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California, America's Gaza Strip?

Don't confuse him with facts. He's on an emotional rant.
Really? Tell us all how FANTASTIC the economy is in kullyfornia.

Find a couple links to how it's THRIVING and NOT IN DEBT... OK?
Clearly the OP has never visited Gaza

Clearly the OP isn't burdening himself with anything remotely resembling facts or evidence. Its a classic right wing echo chamber argument....the silly shit far right wing conservatives tell each other.

It doesn't work as well outside the echo chamber as people ask questions and contradict them. Things that never happen among their sea of like minded bobbing heads.
the cost of living in California is higher than anywhere in the country and that's because it's been run by a liberal legislature since 1970.

The cost of living in California is high because so many people want to live there. They have the largest population of any state and one of the lowest average vacancy rates.

Cost of living is lower where people don't want to live as badly.

Come on enough with the BS, with a population that large they should have the lowest taxes right so why are their taxes sky high and why do they have a several hundred billion dollar public pension shortfall they can pay?

Why would a high population mean low taxes?

(face palm) never mind.

It seems its impossible to argue with ones that don't understand facts.
If they would travel in their state to a progressive area and check the value of real estate and the taxes paid accordingly. Then travel to a less desirable area of the same community and check the real estate values and taxes it might make some sense to them but alas...this is wasted time.

Eighth largest economy in the world, dumbass.

Clearly the OP has never visited Gaza

Clearly the OP isn't burdening himself with anything remotely resembling facts or evidence. Its a classic right wing echo chamber argument....the silly shit far right wing conservatives tell each other.

It doesn't work as well outside the echo chamber as people ask questions and contradict them. Things that never happen among their sea of like minded bobbing heads.
the cost of living in California is higher than anywhere in the country and that's because it's been run by a liberal legislature since 1970.

The cost of living in California is high because so many people want to live there. They have the largest population of any state and one of the lowest average vacancy rates.

Cost of living is lower where people don't want to live as badly.

75 cents out of every dollar taxed for welfare goes to that state. That one state!
They have a failing water system because they FAILED to plan for it.
They have a failing highway system because they failed to plan for it.

Their personal taxes their sales taxes their excise taxes and gas taxes are some of the highest if not THE highest in the nation. They CANNOT handle money and truly don't even act like they should.

Why is ONE state getting 75% of ALL tax money in America? And allowed to waste it? What is their leader Ass-a-Holy no Brainer Brown doing about it? Well to increase FORCED investment in his state he is giving ILLEGALS welfare.
That will push his states cut of welfare dollars higher while the other 49 suffer.

With a Conservative president and my hope a conservative sweep by GOP/TP and Libertarians I do hope they will stand up to the parasites of California and tell them NO. It's time they learned to manage money and quit STEALING from the other 49.
Link?

75 cents out of every dollar taxed for welfare goes to that state. That one state!
They have a failing water system because they FAILED to plan for it.
They have a failing highway system because they failed to plan for it.

Their personal taxes their sales taxes their excise taxes and gas taxes are some of the highest if not THE highest in the nation. They CANNOT handle money and truly don't even act like they should.

Why is ONE state getting 75% of ALL tax money in America? And allowed to waste it? What is their leader Ass-a-Holy no Brainer Brown doing about it? Well to increase FORCED investment in his state he is giving ILLEGALS welfare.
That will push his states cut of welfare dollars higher while the other 49 suffer.

With a Conservative president and my hope a conservative sweep by GOP/TP and Libertarians I do hope they will stand up to the parasites of California and tell them NO. It's time they learned to manage money and quit STEALING from the other 49.
hey fury....i agree with some of your stuff.....but if you are going to put down this State,then at least tell me what shit hole you live in.....otherwise eat shit....

OOOOHH YEAH... kullyfornia is doing SOOOOO well, giving ILLEGAL ALIENS financial benefits they NEVER paid into was SURELY a GREAT IDEA....

Wow. An impressive set of numbers. A 3% unemployment rate. They are doing pretty good.

As long as California keeps electing those idiot Dems to run the State they will always have problems.

Cali used to be a State everyone wanted to live in. Now its the State no one wants to live in unless they are millionaires that is. No one else could afford to live there.
Cali used to be a State everyone wanted to live in
thats it right there....when Cal was doing great, all the assholes from those other states came here for their piece of the pie over the last 40 years and helped fuck it up.....now many of those same leeches are leaving heading for your States to begin the process there....enjoy.....

3% unemployment rate is a freaking bogus number based on legerdemain, it fails to account for the number that are no longer eligible for unemployment insurance, underemployed, part time and out of the work force. Look at the number of food stand recipients for a clue to the state of the economy.

3% unemployment rate is a freaking bogus number based on legerdemain, it fails to account for the number that are no longer eligible for unemployment insurance, underemployed, part time and out of the work force. Look at the number of food stand recipients for a clue to the state of the economy.

Hey, I'm just reading the numbers that were posted and doing the math. If you think that poster was giving us bogus numbers, then you need to talk to him. And if you think that number was bogus, then why should we accept any of the other numbers given?

Oh, an just as an aside. The food stamp percentage (assuming you are accepting these numbers) is 12%. Texas is at 14% and Mississippi is almost at 20%. Don't you just hate those liberal states?

Darkfury California has a massive $300+ billion dollar shortfall in its public employee pensions and no way to pay for it, too big even for California. The $53 billion dollar GM bail out was eye popping, your talking $330 billion and growing.

California has been angling for the Federal government aka taxpayers in the other 49 states to bail them out. They hid half this shortfall for years with accounting funny business until a change in the law forced them to fess up. California is living on borrowed time imo.

We're not alone in this regard. There are plenty of states, counties, cities across the country dealing with exactly the same issue. I wonder what's going to happen when these entities go bankrupt en masse. :dunno:

Darkfury California has a massive $300+ billion dollar shortfall in its public employee pensions and no way to pay for it, too big even for California. The $53 billion dollar GM bail out was eye popping, your talking $330 billion and growing.

California has been angling for the Federal government aka taxpayers in the other 49 states to bail them out. They hid half this shortfall for years with accounting funny business until a change in the law forced them to fess up. California is living on borrowed time imo.

We're not alone in this regard. There are plenty of states, counties, cities across the country dealing with exactly the same issue. I wonder what's going to happen when these entities go bankrupt en masse. :dunno:

There will be Federal bail outs, with $18 trillion in debt the Federal government really doesn't care if they pile on another $6 trillion. California made a run at Obama to get him to bail out their pensions, he rebuffed it no doubt for political reasons at the time. But mark my words these Democrat states are going to come crawling to the Federal government at some point to bail out their public employee pensions and the Federal government will do it. Followed closely by the Republican states who will want their share. It will be a crisis and the sky will be falling and blah blah. I believe California was given some kind of assurance as such at the time because this issue nearly instantly vanished from the news and California went right back to spending as usual.

as of march it was 6.5%....here in Orange County its 4.4%....as of March...

So... pretty much in line with the rest of the country. Isn't that nice?

as long as you can afford it....

as long as you can afford it....

Me? I left California 20 years ago.

There will be Federal bail outs, with $18 trillion in debt the Federal government really doesn't care if they pile on another $6 trillion. California made a run at Obama to get him to bail out their pensions, he rebuffed it no doubt for political reasons at the time. But mark my words these Democrat states are going to come crawling to the Federal government at some point to bail out their public employee pensions and the Federal government will do it. Followed closely by the Republican states who will want their share. It will be a crisis and the sky will be falling and blah blah. I believe California was given some kind of assurance as such at the time because this issue nearly instantly vanished from the news and California went right back to spending as usual.
It's not like people are unaware of this issue. Anyone who even halfway pays attention to the economy knows this storm is coming. And yet those who set these schemes up and those who receive these pensions holler to high heaven at the mere suggestion of curtaling this nonsense--let alone reducing benefits paid out. Even when their pension is funded by a municipality that is about to go bankrupt--or has gone bankrupt--they still scream about how they deserve their pension and it's in the contract that's been signed, and blah, blah, blah. Nevermind the fact that the money needed to pay the pensions doesn't exist, or that critical civil services must be cut in order to keep making any payments at all.
Forget trash pickup, give me my check--I'll move out of state (or anywhere else other than the place going bankrupt).
Any of you greedy bastards out there collecting pensions from a defunct, or soon to be defunct, municipality that gave you all X-Mas for the rest of your life, be sure to enjoy retirement while everything else burns. Who ever said you can't get blood from a turnip?
The rest of us are subject to real-world consequences of failed economies. :mad-61:
I wonder if it's too late for me to get a civil service job with a fat pension and full medical benefits...

Eighth largest economy in the world, dumbass.

Apparently you and darkfury don't know a shit about California except bashing. This is for both of you shit head. What state or even county you live? Detroit maybe Baltimore. I just hired 147 employees just the first quarter alone. Economy is booming. This is my second home I enjoyed every moment of it. For your miserable life FUCK BOTH OF YOU.

Forum List

Back