California bans travel to another state

Another thread by the 'we hate California but we can't quit ya' crowd. The rules are for state employees traveling to other states paid for by CA.

It appears California coughs and the entire country gets a cold.

It's kind of the derps to keep an eye on every little thing CA does but don't you live in a state? Don't your states ever DO anything? I mean other than kneel to dead Confederate traitors or force women to do things?

It's kind of the derps to keep an eye on every little thing CA does but don't you live in a state? Don't your states ever DO anything? I mean other than kneel to dead Confederate traitors or force women to do things?
Then California needs to stop bringing in all them thar illegals.............Wouldn't be coughing if we had some kind of medical check at the border..........

Or is it the epidemic of trash, needles and shit in places like San Fran Sicko..............the situation with the homeless there is EPIC..............If your side is so great why are so many living on the streets there............

hmmmmm.........Record setting Homeless there.

Then California needs to stop bringing in all them thar illegals.............Wouldn't be coughing if we had some kind of medical check at the border..........

Or is it the epidemic of trash, needles and shit in places like San Fran Sicko..............the situation with the homeless there is EPIC..............If your side is so great why are so many living on the streets there............

Name a state that doesn't have illegals and homeless people. Yeah you don't know how to put forth an argument, all you and your colostomy bag of peeps have are fake memes that you throw back and forth to each other because lying to yourselves is the only way you feel good about your lives. And you regurgitate the same fake crap over and over. At least TRY to have an orginial thought. Just give it a try.

Also, since you can't put forth an argument you toss out a strawman. As usual.

:itsok:

Name a state that doesn't have illegals and homeless people. Yeah you don't know how to put forth an argument, all you and your colostomy bag of peeps have are fake memes that you throw back and forth to each other because lying to yourselves is the only way you feel good about your lives. And you regurgitate the same fake crap over and over. At least TRY to have an orginial thought. Just give it a try.

Also, since you can't put forth an argument you toss out a strawman. As usual.

:itsok:
Who leads the nation...........California wins again............

They didn’t ban travel you lying loon. They banned state sponsored and state paid for travel.

And they’re right. Suck it up, snowflake

You're the 3rd person to post this child, try and keep up.
Megan’s that, little boy?

You couldn’t possibly think I read the whole thread, hack, before correcting the ijit.

And if he wasn’t a liar, we wouldn’t have to correct him.

You’re dismissed now

You're one of the biggest liars on this board little girl. Actually I don't think you read much at all, it's too easy to simply fall back on your hate and prejudice.

Guessing she looked at the pictures.

No I actually read the link. Unlike the trumpian liar

When do you actually start thinking?

No kidding, first you say you didn't read it, then you say you did. Just like a fricken liberal!!!

once again Pogo this is why we need the electoral college...

California once again trying to push it's perverted values on the rest of the country

They didn’t ban travel you lying loon. They banned state sponsored and state paid for travel.

You couldn’t possibly think I read the whole thread, hack, before correcting the ijit.

You’re dismissed now

You're one of the biggest liars on this board little girl. Actually I don't think you read much at all, it's too easy to simply fall back on your hate and prejudice.

"You couldn’t possibly think I read the whole thread, hack, before correcting the ijit."

Like I said, you are an abject liar.

You’re dismissed now

Take Hillary's dick out of your mouth. I have proven you a liar, Ca, while within it's "rights" once again show's it's complete lack of understand of the Nation it belongs to.

Forum List

Back