California bans travel to another state

They are banning state sponsored/funded travel to those states. You can still go.

How much state sponsored/funded travel was going to those states?

You'd be shocked, they attend conferences and seminars a lot.
I'd be surprised if it was much. California is a destination for seminars and trade shows and such, not the other way around.

Not to those who live there.
OK, look at it this way: Here in Kansas our convention facilities are minimal and aging and our tourist attraction are pretty much nil unless you have the worlds largest hand dug well on your bucket list. The other states are in pretty much the same boat. I guess Carolina has a beach but so does California.

I'll bet you think they made it illegal for you to travel there, don't ya?

Please see post #33, probably applies to you too.

Careful...you might trip if you walk backwards too fast.

Who needs to trip, I fall over laughing just about every day reading liberal comments.

You people miss the irony here! As liberals everywhere lambast the South for its Civil War and attempted secession from the USA and tear down historical statues, etc., here is California the liberal bastion itself actually intellectually and slowly legally seceding from the rest of the country! State by deplorable state they are saying that other states don't meet THEIR standards (and think they SHOULD) so they are banning all state-financed and sponsored official recognition of and interaction with increasingly more and more of the rest of the USA. These people are HILARIOUS! In effect, California is loudly TELLING YOU what liberals really think of the rest of the country!

You people miss the irony here! As liberals everywhere lambast the South for its Civil War and attempted secession from the USA and tear down historical statues, etc., here is California the liberal bastion itself actually intellectually and slowly legally seceding from the rest of the country! State by deplorable state they are saying that other states don't meet THEIR standards (and think they SHOULD) so they are banning all state-financed and sponsored official recognition of and interaction with increasingly more and more of the rest of the USA. These people are HILARIOUS! In effect, California is loudly TELLING YOU what liberals really think of the rest of the country!

I agree. We have an election coming up pretty soon here, we'll see what happens.

"You will disgorge parentless orphans to the members of the deviant sex cult who practice graphic acts of deviant sex in public in "pride", with the expectation that children will be in attendance...or even part of the parade itself! You will not question what we might do with these children behind closed doors!"

"You will surrender them to a marriage contract that banishes boys from a father or girls from a mother for life!"

"You will do these things are we will break your fiscal-kneecaps...do you UNDERSTAND us?!!"

Yeah, no... They're not a sex cult after the kiddies, putting adult interests first before children (the number one disqualifying question on any adoption application...)

Last edited:
They didn’t ban travel you lying loon. They banned state sponsored and state paid for travel.

And they’re right. Suck it up, snowflake

You're the 3rd person to post this child, try and keep up.
Megan’s that, little boy?

You couldn’t possibly think I read the whole thread, hack, before correcting the ijit.

And if he wasn’t a liar, we wouldn’t have to correct him.

You’re dismissed now

"You will disgorge parentless orphans to the members of the deviant sex cult who practice graphic acts of deviant sex in public in "pride", with the expectation that children will be in attendance...or even part of the parade itself! You will not question what we might do with these children behind closed doors!"

"You will surrender them to a marriage contract that banishes boys from a father or girls from a mother for life!"

"You will do these things are we will break your fiscal-kneecaps...do you UNDERSTAND us?!!"

Yeah, no... They're not a sex cult after the kiddies, putting adult interests first before children (the number one disqualifying question on any adoption application...)

Because I wouldn’t give a kid to a disgusting bigot. Neither would most adoption agencies.

Maybe there should be white supremacist bigot agencies so they’d please you more

Here is what the sillies are condemning: "California is banning state-funded and state-sponsored travel."

They are condemning states rights in which states decide where the state-funded and -sponsored trips are to go.

That is well within a state's right: nothing totalitarian about it.

Let's close the thread.

They didn’t ban travel you lying loon. They banned state sponsored and state paid for travel.

You couldn’t possibly think I read the whole thread, hack, before correcting the ijit.

You’re dismissed now

You're one of the biggest liars on this board little girl. Actually I don't think you read much at all, it's too easy to simply fall back on your hate and prejudice.

You’re dismissed now

You're one of the biggest liars on this board little girl. Actually I don't think you read much at all, it's too easy to simply fall back on your hate and prejudice.

Guessing she looked at the pictures.

You’re dismissed now

Guessing she looked at the pictures.

No I actually read the link. Unlike the trumpian liar

When do you actually start thinking?

Forum List

Back