California bans travel to another state

Wait, so they’re banning travel to these states bc they don’t agree with the state laws? Am I reading that correctly?

Certainly seems to be the case. What a bunch of idiots...and I live here.
You live in California yet can't elaborate on the rule..No surprise.

The article is quite clear, perhaps you should actually READ it?
I'm not the minimalist posting an OP about it and I read about this last year, where have you been?

Wait, so they’re banning travel to these states bc they don’t agree with the state laws? Am I reading that correctly?

Certainly seems to be the case. What a bunch of idiots...and I live here.
You live in California yet can't elaborate on the rule..No surprise.

The article is quite clear, perhaps you should actually READ it?
I'm not the minimalist posting an OP about it and I read about this last year, where have you been?

No. You're the guy trying to deflect from the thread. The article is dated June 1, 2018. Who cares what you read a year ago. Your support for this fascism is duly noted though.

It's actually the 8th State to make the list.

"Seven other states are already on the ban list: Alabama, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Dakota and Texas."

Progressivism is Totalitarianism all dressed up in new clothes.

I hope they add Florida to that list. We don't want those silly liberals here.

They are banning state sponsored/funded travel to those states. You can still go.

How much state sponsored/funded travel was going to those states?

You'd be shocked, they attend conferences and seminars a lot.

Well, I wouldn't be shocked that they attend conferences and seminars in other states. I'm just trying to think of a conference or seminar in any of those states that anyone from California would find it necessary to attend (except Texas).

Alabama, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee........

All states not supporting Sanctuary policies should suspend driving privilege reciprocity for states allowing such policies until the matter is remedied
the feds don't control state issued drivers licenses...

Yup, don't see where it even suggests feds should control drivers licenses in the post. It says "all states" not supporting Sanctuary policies, do try to pay attention, try not being such a liberal.

"Seven other states are already on the ban list: Alabama, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Dakota and Texas."

Please put south Carolina on the list also.

South Carolina couldn’t survive without blue state money, nuttter.

South Carolina couldn’t survive without blue state money, nuttter.
Greenville is in the top fifty cities to visit in 2018. We respect each other, so please stay away.

Sounds like a bunch of feel good crap put together to make it seem like somebody did something somewhere.

Sports, competitions etc. might be impacted.

Forum List

Back