California billionaire puts Tom Corbett in his cross-hairs

I think Corbett might do alright. I didn't think he would win the first time against a younger democrat. But this time Tom Wolf seems to be a strong candidate. The only thing I saw him running on is the state hasn't thrown a big tax on the fraking industry. And of course they say our schools are not fully funded. Which I don't think to liberals the schools will EVER be fully funded.

As for out of state support, WTF what dog does he have in this race. I think some investigating into what type of influence he is trying to buy would be very interesting.

I think Corbett might do alright. I didn't think he would win the first time against a younger democrat. But this time Tom Wolf seems to be a strong candidate. The only thing I saw him running on is the state hasn't thrown a big tax on the fraking industry. And of course they say our schools are not fully funded. Which I don't think to liberals the schools will EVER be fully funded.

As for out of state support, WTF what dog does he have in this race. I think some investigating into what type of influence he is trying to buy would be very interesting.

Corbett's polling is horrific. He's considered the most endangered incumbent governor this election cycle.

Corbett's polling is horrific. He's considered the most endangered incumbent governor this election cycle.

Yeah, yeah, the freakin polls. The ones that gave me hope Romney might relieve us of out on going disaster. Maybe I am not listening closely but I have not heard a lot of bad about Corbett except for cutting school funding. Other then that the state seems to be doing better financially.

Forum List

Back