California Businesses Leave The State By The Thousands

Can anyone imagine how big the economy of california would be had they not infected it with massive taxation? It may have been number 2 behind the US.

I can you juge how stupid you are for believing that.

And your very stupid.
Once the dot coms leave California will have taco stands as its biggest tax base.
I know a Taco stand that makes more than most businesses in red states lol
Our handymen and I hire many all the time, make at least $75 an hour, in some other states the poor guys they make pennies. I can go on and on.....California has 40 million for a reason, keep on bashing. And if you guys hate it so much, stop using every technology that comes from here, every medical procedure, every show, every movie, food, produce.....or STFU.

CA is a cesspool. Enjoy the excrement that you sow. Another reason people are leaving that outhouse dump.
The fact that you cons keeps bashing california tells me you are jealous lol. If it was indeed a cesspool like most red states no one would care for it.

Sure, it's a beautiful state but that's it.
Yeah...leader in science, technology, employment, innovation, entertainment. PLEASE !!!

No, thats not whats happening. Everyone is leaving that outhouse dump.

Hahahaha I live here. Freeways are filling up again. Just got back from the beach...packed. what miserable place do you live in? Nothing comes close to California.

A friend did a road trip back east and he is not political at all. He served in Iraq for years...he told me most red states he drove through look like third world countries.

Your friend is a radical lib. CA is beautiful geographically. Ive been there several times. Lib, progressive, nihilists have destroyed it. I declined a job in sacramento due to the excessive taxation.
So you my f3iend more than me ? Lol
He never votes he says both parties are thieves.
I've traveled all over the globe, many red states fit the third world description. California has it's bad spot but nothing compared to the progressiveness of red states. Old, beat up, obesity rampant, poor infrastructure, slow.
Horseshit. You have obviously never been to a third world country.
I can name you gew that are better than most red states. I also grow up in one. :).

Can anyone imagine how big the economy of california would be had they not infected it with massive taxation? It may have been number 2 behind the US.

And your very stupid.
Once the dot coms leave California will have taco stands as its biggest tax base.
Our handymen and I hire many all the time, make at least $75 an hour, in some other states the poor guys they make pennies. I can go on and on.....California has 40 million for a reason, keep on bashing. And if you guys hate it so much, stop using every technology that comes from here, every medical procedure, every show, every movie, food, produce.....or STFU.

CA is a cesspool. Enjoy the excrement that you sow. Another reason people are leaving that outhouse dump.
The fact that you cons keeps bashing california tells me you are jealous lol. If it was indeed a cesspool like most red states no one would care for it.

Yeah...leader in science, technology, employment, innovation, entertainment. PLEASE !!!

Hahahaha I live here. Freeways are filling up again. Just got back from the beach...packed. what miserable place do you live in? Nothing comes close to California.

A friend did a road trip back east and he is not political at all. He served in Iraq for years...he told me most red states he drove through look like third world countries.

Your friend is a radical lib. CA is beautiful geographically. Ive been there several times. Lib, progressive, nihilists have destroyed it. I declined a job in sacramento due to the excessive taxation.
I've traveled all over the globe, many red states fit the third world description. California has it's bad spot but nothing compared to the progressiveness of red states. Old, beat up, obesity rampant, poor infrastructure, slow.
Most lefties consider a road trip is leaving mom’s basement to get some beer.
Better than a trailer park filled with white trash.

The only response the Left has about all the taxpayers leaving is ‘but it’s the 7th largest economy!

That’s like Hitler taking credit for good French wine.

California businesses are leaving the state in droves. In just 2018 and 2019—economic boom years—765 commercial facilities left California. This exodus doesn’t count Charles Schwab’s announcement to leave San Francisco next year. Nor does it include the 13,000 estimated businesses to have left between 2009 and 2016.

The reason? Economics, plain and simple. California is too expensive, and its taxes and regulations are too high. The Tax Foundation ranks California 48th in terms of business climate. California is also ranked 48th in terms of regulatory burdens. And California’s cost of living is 50 percent higher than the national average.

These statistics show why California’s business and living climate have become so challenging. But the frustrations that California entrepreneurs face every day present a different way of understanding their relocation decisions.

Yeah, nobody goes to California anymore, because it's to crowded.
Well it sure is crowded with assholes, queers, junkies and deadbeats that's for dayum sure.

And your very stupid.

Not anymore. They all fled.
And stop trying to take credit for what Republicans built. That’s like Hitler taking credit for French wine.
Republicans? Besides racism and bigotry I sont see them building anything lately. Quit using everything that comes from california if you hate it so much.
If it wasn't for smears of racism and bigotry, what would leftwing turds run on?
Ask them...all I know repuvlicans run on fear and racism.
That's what Dims run on, douchebag. Republicans seldom even mention race.

And your very stupid.

Most lefties consider a road trip is leaving mom’s basement to get some beer.
Better than a trailer park filled with white trash.
If you don't like where you live, then move.

And your very stupid.

And stop trying to take credit for what Republicans built. That’s like Hitler taking credit for French wine.
Republicans? Besides racism and bigotry I sont see them building anything lately. Quit using everything that comes from california if you hate it so much.
If it wasn't for smears of racism and bigotry, what would leftwing turds run on?
You don't know much.

And your very stupid.

I can name you gew that are better than most red states. I also grow up in one. :).
"Gew?" How many is that?

And your very stupid.

I'm an independent minority voter , most of us overwhel.ingly vote anti GOP because is the racists party.

And your very stupid.

"Gew?" How many is that?
Covfefe.

And your very stupid.

I'm an independent minority voter , most of us overwhel.ingly vote anti GOP because is the racists party.
What "minority" are you in, morons with I.Q.s in the single digits? You vote anti-GOP because you want free stuff.

And your very stupid.

What "minority" are you in, morons with I.Q.s in the single digits? You vote anti-GOP because you want free stuff.
Lol....I'm an immigrant who certainly and thankfully live better than probably 90% of US born folks. Also no need IQing me over the internet. When you read, write, and speak 4 languages fluently than i'll give you a chance to question my intelligence. Talk about the subject not me, you'll regret it.

And your very stupid.

Lol....I'm an immigrant who certainly and thankfully live better than probably 90% of US born folks. Also no need IQing me over the internet. When you read, write, and speak 4 languages fluently than i'll give you a chance to question my intelligence. Talk about the subject not me, you'll regret it.
Wow...........I'm supposed to be impressed with a leftist troll....or foreign troll......

Now back to the thread as newsom tries to find a way to pick people's and businesses pockets as they flee the State.

The Moron can't understand why they run from him......lmao...............Just don't vote for Dems after you leave like Portland....California will be Detroit soon as everyone runs......cept the wealthy con artists from Hollywood........who will go why is it hard to get good help these days......I bought them a tent to live in ...........geesh.

And your very stupid.
They need $75 bucks an hour to pay the rent on a 50 square foot box to live in. Meanwhile in a red state you can rent a two bedroom apartment only making $12 bucks an hour

And your very stupid.

Wow...........I'm supposed to be impressed with a leftist troll....or foreign troll......

Now back to the thread as newsom tries to find a way to pick people's and businesses pockets as they flee the State.

The Moron can't understand why they run from him......lmao...............Just don't vote for Dems after you leave like Portland....California will be Detroit soon as everyone runs......cept the wealthy con artists from Hollywood........who will go why is it hard to get good help these days......I bought them a tent to live in ...........geesh.
Dude don't let your hatred blind you.....As a kid in a third world country we knew that California is the locomotive of the US economy, entertainment, onnovation, technology and so forth. When I moved here (btw as students we knew to avoid racist red states) and glad to be able to live in few blocs from the beach in an upper middle class, surrounded by lot of professionals who most have one thing in common....non of them are from here. They are all from different parts of the US and the globe.
Are people moving out? YES....people moving in? YES. I'm in the real estate business and I can tell you that the inventory is low compared to the demand.

since I joined these forums, every other day there is a topic bashing California, when you are good you get mentioned a lot....i've never seen a topic about Louisiana, Tennessee or any of the other fly over useless states.

And your very stupid.

Dude don't let your hatred blind you.....As a kid in a third world country we knew that California is the locomotive of the US economy, entertainment, onnovation, technology and so forth. When I moved here (btw as students we knew to avoid racist red states) and glad to be able to live in few blocs from the beach in an upper middle class, surrounded by lot of professionals who most have one thing in common....non of them are from here. They are all from different parts of the US and the globe.
Are people moving out? YES....people moving in? YES. I'm in the real estate business and I can tell you that the inventory is low compared to the demand.

since I joined these forums, every other day there is a topic bashing California, when you are good you get mentioned a lot....i've never seen a topic about Louisiana, Tennessee or any of the other fly over useless states.
illegals...............and your path is Detroit..........you have sold out the people there......taxed them to death and then wonder why people live on the streets..............Hell Portland is occupied by leftist losers from California who escaped there for cheaper rent only to do it again.

Socialism is just a path to Fascism by another name..........only thing left are 2 classes........smug ultra rich and peasants......Feudalism is also another name for it.............Cali is a perfect example of it.

And your very stupid.

Don't talk about you after you just got done talking about yourself? You just confirmed my estimate of your intelligence.

And your very stupid.

The only thing left in California are the dot coms. You Leftards have chased away all of the big tax payers. Even Hollyweird does all of its movies out of State.

That's inevitable when Democrats overregulate and overtax states to death. I just hope the people who leave don't take their insane California politics with them. MAGA, live and let live

Unfortunately, they do. That's how Dem dickwad Sisolak got elected Governor in Nevada along with a couple of incompetent Dimm Congresswoman.

We Liberals look at MIssissippi and Alabama and decided to have a better result for government.

You must love the smell of human shit.

And your very stupid.

By minority he means he’s a White guy living in East Los Angeles.

And your very stupid.

By minority he means he’s a White guy living in East Los Angeles.
He's being very caggy about his background even though he keeps boasting about it.

Forum List

Back