California Businesses Leave The State By The Thousands

The only response the Left has about all the taxpayers leaving is ‘but it’s the 7th largest economy!

That’s like Hitler taking credit for good French wine.

California businesses are leaving the state in droves. In just 2018 and 2019—economic boom years—765 commercial facilities left California. This exodus doesn’t count Charles Schwab’s announcement to leave San Francisco next year. Nor does it include the 13,000 estimated businesses to have left between 2009 and 2016.

The reason? Economics, plain and simple. California is too expensive, and its taxes and regulations are too high. The Tax Foundation ranks California 48th in terms of business climate. California is also ranked 48th in terms of regulatory burdens. And California’s cost of living is 50 percent higher than the national average.

These statistics show why California’s business and living climate have become so challenging. But the frustrations that California entrepreneurs face every day present a different way of understanding their relocation decisions.

I have heard this for the last 20 years lol......thousands leave and thousands are created. I have a friend who just moved to a red state, and he was shocked that how slow, low quality life compared to Californa.

remember when you bash California, most Californians are not even born or raised here....most are Americans and immigrants they came here for a better opportunity, hence that's why no one is flocking to most red states.

Can anyone imagine how big the economy of california would be had they not infected it with massive taxation? It may have been number 2 behind the US.

I can you juge how stupid you are for believing that.

And your very stupid.
Once the dot coms leave California will have taco stands as its biggest tax base.
I know a Taco stand that makes more than most businesses in red states lol
Our handymen and I hire many all the time, make at least $75 an hour, in some other states the poor guys they make pennies. I can go on and on.....California has 40 million for a reason, keep on bashing. And if you guys hate it so much, stop using every technology that comes from here, every medical procedure, every show, every movie, food, produce.....or STFU.

That's inevitable when Democrats overregulate and overtax states to death. I just hope the people who leave don't take their insane California politics with them. MAGA, live and let live

Unfortunately, they do. That's how Dem dickwad Sisolak got elected Governor in Nevada along with a couple of incompetent Dimm Congresswoman.

We Liberals look at MIssissippi and Alabama and decided to have a better result for government.
LefTard Logic:
"Please Father Government, let us twisted LefTarded pukes serve you......PLEEEEEEEEASE!"

That's inevitable when Democrats overregulate and overtax states to death. I just hope the people who leave don't take their insane California politics with them. MAGA, live and let live

Unfortunately, they do. That's how Dem dickwad Sisolak got elected Governor in Nevada along with a couple of incompetent Dimm Congresswoman.

We Liberals look at MIssissippi and Alabama and decided to have a better result for government.
LefTard Logic:
"Please Father Government, let us twisted LefTarded pukes serve you......PLEEEEEEEEASE!"

You love living in Pottersville don't you.

The only response the Left has about all the taxpayers leaving is ‘but it’s the 7th largest economy!

California businesses are leaving the state in droves. In just 2018 and 2019—economic boom years—765 commercial facilities left California. This exodus doesn’t count Charles Schwab’s announcement to leave San Francisco next year. Nor does it include the 13,000 estimated businesses to have left between 2009 and 2016.

The reason? Economics, plain and simple. California is too expensive, and its taxes and regulations are too high. The Tax Foundation ranks California 48th in terms of business climate. California is also ranked 48th in terms of regulatory burdens. And California’s cost of living is 50 percent higher than the national average.

These statistics show why California’s business and living climate have become so challenging. But the frustrations that California entrepreneurs face every day present a different way of understanding their relocation decisions.

Your response amounts to nothing more than...we'll do the Holocaust as long as the trains run on time.

Can anyone imagine how big the economy of california would be had they not infected it with massive taxation? It may have been number 2 behind the US.

And your very stupid.
Once the dot coms leave California will have taco stands as its biggest tax base.
Our handymen and I hire many all the time, make at least $75 an hour, in some other states the poor guys they make pennies. I can go on and on.....California has 40 million for a reason, keep on bashing. And if you guys hate it so much, stop using every technology that comes from here, every medical procedure, every show, every movie, food, produce.....or STFU.
Kalifornia blows ass.

And your very stupid.

CA is a cesspool. Enjoy the excrement that you sow. Another reason people are leaving that outhouse dump.

And your very stupid.

CA is a cesspool. Enjoy the excrement that you sow. Another reason people are leaving that outhouse dump.
The fact that you cons keeps bashing california tells me you are jealous lol. If it was indeed a cesspool like most red states no one would care for it.

Sounds like the free market process in effect. Are you objecting?
No objecting, laughing while pointing and saying I TOLD YOU SO....

And your very stupid.

The fact that you cons keeps bashing california tells me you are jealous lol. If it was indeed a cesspool like most red states no one would care for it.
Who’s jealous of a great example of how Democrats destroy everything they touch?

Sounds like the free market process in effect. Are you objecting?
You mean leaving areas where government is oppressive to areas where the free market is more prevalent?

Yes, that's what it is.

Last edited:

And your very stupid.

Who’s jealous of a great example of how Democrats destroy everything they touch?
He's also too stupid to realize why his handyman is paid 75.00 per hour.
Whats that net him? A 1 bedroom shithole on the edge of the ghetto.

Here they make on average about 50 to 60 per hour and it only costs 1/3rd as much to live here.
Outside of natural beauty California has nothing to offer anyone.

Texas has a higher GDP per capita than California, moron. MIssissippi and Alabama are lower for historical reason, like being utterly destroyed during the Civil War.

And your very stupid.

Here they make on average about 50 to 60 per hour and it only costs 1/3rd as much to live here.
Natural beauty that you can’t see thru the smoke.
1599848878811.jpeg

And your very stupid.

Natural beauty that you can’t see thru the smoke. View attachment 387339
Guess what? It has been happening for thousands of years. I know you didnt go to school to know those basic things.

And your very stupid.

Natural beauty that you can’t see thru the smoke. View attachment 387339
Guess what? It has been happening for thousands of years. I know you didnt go to school to know those basic things.
Obama said yesterday the fires are from manmade global warming. Did you lie or did he?

And your very stupid.

Most of the people going to California are going there for the free stuff, most of the people leaving are those tired of paying for the free stuff.

Forum List

Back