California Democrat Delivers Impassioned Plea to Toughen Penalties for Pedophiles Buying Sex With Children

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Sad that most Democrats disagree with her. WTH is wrong with Dems, are they all soulless demons? Because they seem to be.

In a speech on May 23, California State Senator Susan Eggman made an emotional appeal to her colleagues in the chamber, urging them to support a bill that would send pedophiles who buy sex with children to prison.

The bill, SB 1414, aims to address the state’s outdated laws that currently allow individuals who solicit underage prostitutes to be charged with misdemeanors, resulting in a mere two days in jail.

Senator Eggman, a progressive Democrat who has served in the state legislature for 12 years, expressed her frustration with the current system. “I’m done with us protecting people who would buy and abuse our children. I’m done,” she declared.

The proposed legislation, authored by State Senator Shannon Grove, would make soliciting underage prostitutes a felony punishable by two to four years in prison, a $25,000 fine, and mandatory registration as a sex offender. However, the bill faced opposition from a group of rebel Democrats led by State Senator Scott Wiener, who watered down the bill in the Senate Public Safety Committee.

Sad that most Democrats disagree with her. WTH is wrong with Dems, are they all soulless demons? Because they seem to be.

In a speech on May 23, California State Senator Susan Eggman made an emotional appeal to her colleagues in the chamber, urging them to support a bill that would send pedophiles who buy sex with children to prison.
The bill, SB 1414, aims to address the state’s outdated laws that currently allow individuals who solicit underage prostitutes to be charged with misdemeanors, resulting in a mere two days in jail.
Senator Eggman, a progressive Democrat who has served in the state legislature for 12 years, expressed her frustration with the current system. “I’m done with us protecting people who would buy and abuse our children. I’m done,” she declared.
The proposed legislation, authored by State Senator Shannon Grove, would make soliciting underage prostitutes a felony punishable by two to four years in prison, a $25,000 fine, and mandatory registration as a sex offender. However, the bill faced opposition from a group of rebel Democrats led by State Senator Scott Wiener, who watered down the bill in the Senate Public Safety Committee.

Do you have a link that shows most Democrats disagree with her or did you make.that up?

How can anyone that isn't even at least a decent person not vote for this or approve it? If you aren't 100% behind harshly punishing pedophiles then you shouldn't be allowed in American society. This is a no tolerance topic far as I am concerned.

How's this for toughened penalities?

You sexually abuse a minor you are executed within 48 hours of a guilty verdict. No nuthouse, no appeals, no death row, no nothing.

Once you diddle a kid that's it, you have committed about the worst crime a person commit. You have gone beyond what someone can come back from and proven you can never be a part of a decent society.

I would argue a pedophile is worse than Hitler because a pedophile is a deeper level of psychological issues and pure evil than a man that caused the death of millions. To bang a kid is just abandoning all humanity, decency, sanity and basic concept of right and wrong.

How can anyone that isn't even at least a decent person not vote for this or approve it? If you aren't 100% behind harshly punishing pedophiles then you shouldn't be allowed in American society. This is a no tolerance topic far as I am concerned.

How's this for toughened penalities?

You sexually abuse a minor you are executed within 48 hours of a guilty verdict. No nuthouse, no appeals, no death row, no nothing.

What if they are running for President?

Does this still apply?

Once you diddle a kid that's it, you have committed about the worst crime a person commit. You have gone beyond what someone can come back from and proven you can never be a part of a decent society.

I would argue a pedophile is worse than Hitler because a pedophile is a deeper level of psychological issues and pure evil than a man that caused the death of millions. To bang a kid is just abandoning all humanity, decency, sanity and basic concept of right and wrong.
Agreed but it is getting better. The FBI has been really good at cracking down on it the last few years.

Forum List

Back