California Democrats BEGGING Trump, come to California, campaign for the couple of Republicans left.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
We all know by now Republicans got GOB smacked in California.

The few Republicans left are praying Trump stays away, while the Democrats are begging for Trump to come to California and campaign for Republicans.

I have never seen anything like this.

Democrats were looking forward to having an entirely blue slate. Not one republican running for any state office. Iy didn't happen.

The few Republicans left are praying Trump stays away, while the Democrats are begging for Trump to come to California and campaign for Republicans.

John Cox, endorsed by Trump made the ballot. It was supposed to be Gavin Newsome and Antonio Villaraigosa. No one expected that.

John Cox, endorsed by Trump made the ballot. It was supposed to be Gavin Newsome and Antonio Villaraigosa. No one expected that.

Southern California, being the Hollywood creature that it is, might vote for Cox via nervous twitch.

I mean, think.

You lefties are violent.
ROE: Weapons Free

Yep, been awhile since a Republican made the November ballot. People who thought they were Democrats are finding out they’re not.

No, actually it was expected.

Newsom, Cox, likely to advance in California governor's race, poll says

https://www.emerson.edu/sites/default/files/Files/Academics/ecp-ca-5-24-pr.pdf

https://files-west-stanford-edu.s3-...enter-yougov-ca_primary_toplines_20180524.pdf

Wow...you are an IMPRESSIVE LIAR! I looked at the election results last night....yall did SHIT! A republican is either in first or 2nd place which means on the ballot in November for EVERY major position in the state government except Lt Governor! A TRUMP ENDORSED candidate came in 2nd for Governor! As usual libtards have overstepped and people are tired of it.

You lefties are violent.
Oh, it's those on the left who are violent.

5335-1516508866-668f9b472a3daed1ad737089fd594889.jpg

https://files-west-stanford-edu.s3-...enter-yougov-ca_primary_toplines_20180524.pdf
Polls just before Election Day always snap back to reality. Prior to that they show Dem landslides.

You lefties are violent.
Oh, it's those on the left who are violent.

5335-1516508866-668f9b472a3daed1ad737089fd594889.jpg
Democrats rarely protest without masks and violence.

Polls just before Election Day always snap back to reality. Prior to that they show Dem landslides.

Races usually tighten over time and results change. But, whatever you say Alex Jones.

Trump should go to California then. Don't want to disappoint

Wow...you are an IMPRESSIVE LIAR! I looked at the election results last night....yall did SHIT! A republican is either in first or 2nd place which means on the ballot in November for EVERY major position in the state government except Lt Governor! A TRUMP ENDORSED candidate came in 2nd for Governor! As usual libtards have overstepped and people are tired of it.
Well, actually, the way it works in California is that the top two are in a run off. The party doesn't matter. They run as a group. So the top two could be two Democrats. Which many are.
Rather than me spoon feed you, here are some links you can read for yourself.

California Midterm Elections: What to Expect From the June 5 Primaries

California Primary Election Results

Hillary Clinton won a whopping seven districts in the state that are currently represented by Republicans (gee, I wonder if Republicans will keep those seats)

3 winners and 2 losers from California’s 2018 primaries

Trump 'backlash' sees record number of women run for Congress

Donald Trump's culture war is running into the gender gap - CNNPolitics

White Women in the Rustbelt Are Turning on Trump - The Atlantic

Record number of women running because women find Trump a disgusting pig.

Remember, in October, we will find out how many millions of Trump supporters will lose their healthcare next year. That's more important to women than men.

Forum List

Back