California Democrats BEGGING Trump, come to California, campaign for the couple of Republicans left.

We all know by now Republicans got GOB smacked in California.

The few Republicans left are praying Trump stays away, while the Democrats are begging for Trump to come to California and campaign for Republicans.

I have never seen anything like this.
John Cox, endorsed by Trump made the ballot. It was supposed to be Gavin Newsome and Antonio Villaraigosa. No one expected that.

No, actually it was expected.

Newsom, Cox, likely to advance in California governor's race, poll says

https://www.emerson.edu/sites/default/files/Files/Academics/ecp-ca-5-24-pr.pdf

https://files-west-stanford-edu.s3-...enter-yougov-ca_primary_toplines_20180524.pdf
Polls just before Election Day always snap back to reality. Prior to that they show Dem landslides.

Races usually tighten over time and results change. But, whatever you say Alex Jones.
Funny how EVERY poll goes from Dem landslide to close a week before the election.

The few Republicans left are praying Trump stays away, while the Democrats are begging for Trump to come to California and campaign for Republicans.

Wow...you are an IMPRESSIVE LIAR! I looked at the election results last night....yall did SHIT! A republican is either in first or 2nd place which means on the ballot in November for EVERY major position in the state government except Lt Governor! A TRUMP ENDORSED candidate came in 2nd for Governor! As usual libtards have overstepped and people are tired of it.
Well, actually, the way it works in California is that the top two are in a run off. The party doesn't matter. They run as a group. So the top two could be two Democrats. Which many are.
Rather than me spoon feed you, here are some links you can read for yourself.

California Midterm Elections: What to Expect From the June 5 Primaries

California Primary Election Results

Hillary Clinton won a whopping seven districts in the state that are currently represented by Republicans (gee, I wonder if Republicans will keep those seats)

3 winners and 2 losers from California’s 2018 primaries

Trump 'backlash' sees record number of women run for Congress

Donald Trump's culture war is running into the gender gap - CNNPolitics

White Women in the Rustbelt Are Turning on Trump - The Atlantic

Record number of women running because women find Trump a disgusting pig.

Remember, in October, we will find out how many millions of Trump supporters will lose their healthcare next year. That's more important to women than men.
Interesting you post that. More female Republicans in Congress now than ever.

Democrats were looking forward to having an entirely blue slate. Not one republican running for any state office. Iy didn't happen.
Huh? That doesn't even make sense.
Why not? California has a jungle primary meaning the top two in the primary face off in the general even if they are the same party. No one expected a Republican to come in at 2.
Actually, because so many were running as Democrats the fear was the top two would be Republicans with the Democrats splintering the vote. Do catch up.

Sadly, IMHO CA will likely collapse eventually under its own weight as crime, dept, taxes, relocating job loss and entitlements mount up. On its current track, it just doesn't seem sustainable. Hope I'm dead wrong, cus I'd love to move back to my old stomping grounds in Riverside or San Bernardio Counties.

Wow...you are an IMPRESSIVE LIAR! I looked at the election results last night....yall did SHIT! A republican is either in first or 2nd place which means on the ballot in November for EVERY major position in the state government except Lt Governor! A TRUMP ENDORSED candidate came in 2nd for Governor! As usual libtards have overstepped and people are tired of it.
Well, actually, the way it works in California is that the top two are in a run off. The party doesn't matter. They run as a group. So the top two could be two Democrats. Which many are.

Hillary Clinton won a whopping seven districts in the state that are currently represented by Republicans (gee, I wonder if Republicans will keep those seats)

Remember, in October, we will find out how many millions of Trump supporters will lose their healthcare next year. That's more important to women than men.
Interesting you post that. More female Republicans in Congress now than ever.
In the Senate, isn't it like four or five women Republicans and 17 or 18 women Democrats? Can't remember exactly.

Oh...I am so worried.

You dicks were all about predictions in 2016 and you were so freaking wrong the entire world laughed at you.

We appreciated your desire for an encore.

Saw this:

women hold seats in the House of Representatives, comprising 19.3% of the 435 members in 2017. The women represent 34 states; 62 are Democrats and 22 are Republicans.

And women nationwide are on fire this year. These women hate Trump for a variety of reasons. The biggest one being he brags about grabbing pu$$y.

He is such a disgusting pig.

He infects the country.

Oh...I am so worried.

You dicks were all about predictions in 2016 and you were so freaking wrong the entire world laughed at you.

And now the entire world laughs at Republicans for electing Putin's clown as president.

Oh...I am so worried.

And now the entire world laughs at Republicans for electing Putin's clown as president.

The entire world ?

Like anyone cares about what they have to say.

But you'll keep predicting so you can look like a total ass.....again.

We all know by now Republicans got GOB smacked in California..

They did? Of the seven Republican held Congressional districts that Democrats are hoping to capture in California this year they only got a very slight majority of the vote in yesterday's primary in one of them. Additionally, a Democratic State Senator got successfully recalled for the first time in years, so they lost their super majority in the legislature

Oh...I am so worried.

All those Brexits just laughed away.

You are so stupid....it is sad.

John Cox, endorsed by Trump made the ballot. It was supposed to be Gavin Newsome and Antonio Villaraigosa. No one expected that.

No, actually it was expected.

Newsom, Cox, likely to advance in California governor's race, poll says

https://www.emerson.edu/sites/default/files/Files/Academics/ecp-ca-5-24-pr.pdf

https://files-west-stanford-edu.s3-...enter-yougov-ca_primary_toplines_20180524.pdf
Polls just before Election Day always snap back to reality. Prior to that they show Dem landslides.

Races usually tighten over time and results change. But, whatever you say Alex Jones.
Funny how EVERY poll goes from Dem landslide to close a week before the election.

Lies, here's one example, in 2012 Obama over performed predictions.

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

Saw this:

women hold seats in the House of Representatives, comprising 19.3% of the 435 members in 2017. The women represent 34 states; 62 are Democrats and 22 are Republicans.

And women nationwide are on fire this year. These women hate Trump for a variety of reasons. The biggest one being he brags about grabbing pu$$y.

He infects the country.
Have a cigar.

Yes, sadly the Communists have seized absolute control of California. They're decimating that once great state. It's a real mess out there. But hey, it is what most Californians want.

Yikes.

Oh...I am so worried.

The entire world ?

Excluding Republicans, yes, the entire world.

Oh...I am so worried.

The entire world ?

Excluding Republicans, yes, the entire world.

Please spend your time making the entire world feel better about whatever you think is bothering them. But when someone in the entire world attacks someone else in the entire world, don't come running to the U.S.

They can eat it.

Saw this:

He infects the country.

You'll still lose in 2018.

As long as the democratic party has non-thinking lemmings like you.....they'll continue to lose.

He should go.

And bring a few battalions with him.

Of more pussies with bone spurs. Mussolini leading the way on his gelded horse.

upload_2018-6-7_16-51-20.png

Forum List

Back