California Disgrace to the World

I'll drink to that. I lived in this Fucked-up state (with a capital F) my 46 years and not only will I drink to that, I'll take a bong hit to chase that drink. Business owners and investors are taking their assets fleeing this state in a mass exodus due to its extreme, cartoonish, business-stifling laws - to be replaced by career-criminal violent illegals and homeless junkies shitting all over the place. Seriously, this state - America's equivalent of that crazy old uncle a family keeps locked in the basement - cheers on acquitting an illegal for committing murder of a white American girl. This state-like THING recently made it no longer a felony to knowingly transmit HIV to another person. Really.

The thread title is a bit of an understatement: this state of the most arrogant, souffle-like puffed-up liberal psychopaths, Calfuckia, is not only a disgrace to this world, it is a disgrace to this galaxy.......ohh, fucking hell, it's a disgrace to the entire observable universe of trillions and trillions of other galaxies and all atom-based matter that exists!

This State has a mentally ill person leaving office and another person entering office who advocates naked gay men parades in front of little children. The state advocates welfare and hatred for white people. Bluest state in the Union...go figure. Idiots from desert to coast.
California Has Become a Disgraceful State
we need better solutions at lower cost.

California is a world leader in social and financial areas. We also support 46 of the 50 states that make up this disunion. Ronnie Ray Goon set the state on it's spiral down in a financial hole. All the governors since except Gray Davis continued the spend it on friends government. You guys know so little about so many things I am surprised you try to even talk.
Yup! - California Democrat Gov. Jerry Brown has a budget surplus of $30 billion!!!

Repubtard Ronald Ray Goon tried to bankrupt California & the USA!!!

Last edited:
California is a world leader in social and financial areas. We also support 46 of the 50 states that make up this disunion. Ronnie Ray Goon set the state on it's spiral down in a financial hole. All the governors since except Gray Davis continued the spend it on friends government. You guys know so little about so many things I am surprised you try to even talk.
Yup! - California Democrat Gov. Jerry Brown has a budget surplus of $30 billion!!!

Repubtard Ronald Ray Goon tried to bankrupt California & the USA!!!
that money means shit when you have 300 billion + in unfunded pension liabilities....

This State has a mentally ill person leaving office and another person entering office who advocates naked gay men parades in front of little children. The state advocates welfare and hatred for white people. Bluest state in the Union...go figure. Idiots from desert to coast.

That's right kids...it's time for Bush92's weekly thread of 'I hate everything not conservative'.

That's right kids...it's time for Bush92's weekly thread of 'I hate everything not conservative'.
so he is a balance for your good buddy deans daily threads of i hate anything not liberal....

California's LA Rams Win the NFC to Play in the Super Bowel

California Democrats have a budget surplus of $30 billion!!!
which will be nothing when those pension liabilities come due....
10 years of surplus will erase those unfunded liabilities wall-street caused! Or they can switch to from defined benefits to defined contributions = problem solved!

Rebubtards Never Run a Surplus!!! Republicans only EXPLODE DEFICITS & DEBTS!!!

Last edited:
if the 70's sucked billo the 80's and beyond must have really sucked to you...in the 70's California was pretty nice...
After everything we went through in the '60's....
  • the Beatles
  • Monterey Pop
  • Woodstock
  • British invasion
  • JFK
  • RFK
  • MLK
All the great bands we heard, then the '70's comes in with what? The Bee Gee's and disco.

California's LA Rams Win the NFC to Play in the Super Bowel

California Democrats have a budget surplus of $30 billion!!!
which will be nothing when those pension liabilities come due....
10 years of surplus will erase those unfunded liabilities wall-street caused! Or they can switch to from defined benefits to defined contributions = problem solved!

Rebubtards Never Run a Surplus!!! Republicans only EXPLODE DEFICITS & DEBTS!!!
never?.....Pete Wilson left a 13 billion dollar surplus....so much for that theory of yours....and what did wall street have to do with the states employee unions contracts with the state?...

if the 70's sucked billo the 80's and beyond must have really sucked to you...in the 70's California was pretty nice...
After everything we went through in the '60's....
  • the Beatles
  • Monterey Pop
  • Woodstock
  • British invasion
  • JFK
  • RFK
  • MLK
All the great bands we heard, then the '70's comes in with what? The Bee Gee's and disco.
geezus were you in a closet somewhere?...i can spend half a day here telling you about the great bands that came in the 70's,the greatest period of classic rock period....the bee gees and disco?....thats what you remember of the 70's?....unfucking believable....

Forum List

Back