Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't see a general warfare clause...
I just corrected you on this yesterday, China troll. Defense (which includes "warfare") is absolutely a power of the federal government. Here, take a look for yourself: #638
General welfare must include anything and everything that will promote it.
You said “general warfare”. Don’t change the subject because I just owned you again, China troll.
There is no general warfare clause and no common welfare clause; only the right wing appeals to cluelessness and Causelessness while wanting to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".
You keep repeating the exact same incoherent nonsense and think you sound smart. You don't. You are exposing what a moron you are with each post.
All those chances for you right wingers to find flaws in my line of reasoning and start making fun of me for being as full of fallacy as right wingers but want to be taken even more seroiusly.
You keep repeating the exact same incoherent nonsense and think you sound smart. You don't. You are exposing what a moron you are with each post.
Ad hominems are usually considered fallacies. You need a valid argument to show where my reasoning is wrong to be taken seriously. Only the ignorant must appeal to ignorance.
You've been shown where your reasoning is wrong, over and over again with documented evidence.
He claims he knows more about the Constitution than those who wrote it. And to prove it he posts "express" four thousand times. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I just corrected you on this yesterday, China troll. Defense (which includes "warfare") is absolutely a power of the federal government. Here, take a look for yourself: #638
You said “general warfare”. Don’t change the subject because I just owned you again, China troll.
There is no general warfare clause and no common welfare clause; only the right wing appeals to cluelessness and Causelessness while wanting to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".
All those chances for you right wingers to find flaws in my line of reasoning and start making fun of me for being as full of fallacy as right wingers but want to be taken even more seroiusly.
We might as well be playing chess with a pigeon who struts around the board knocking all the pieces over, then takes a crap on it and proclaims itself the finest chess player ever. Seriously, dude, just proclaiming yourself the winner only makes you look sillier.
Yet, Y'all are the ones with nothing but fallacy of appeals to ignorance, and your usual ad hominems, instead of any valid arguments.

Our welfare clause is not common but general.

The Supreme law of the land is the Constitution, not "express", Dummy. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Yes, it is Express not Implied in any clueless and Causeless, right wing way.
Projection not valid arguments is all you have.
And yet you show nothing to support your argument.
We have a General welfare clause not a Common welfare clause.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises,

to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States;

but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

The Supreme law of the land is the Constitution, not "express", Dummy. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises,

to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States;

but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Ad hominems are usually considered fallacies. You need a valid argument to show where my reasoning is wrong to be taken seriously. Only the ignorant must appeal to ignorance.
You've been shown where your reasoning is wrong, over and over again with documented evidence.
He claims he knows more about the Constitution than those who wrote it. And to prove it he posts "express" four thousand times. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Y'all only know how to be frivolous and full of Hoax not provide any valid arguments or coherent lines of reasoning.

We might as well be playing chess with a pigeon who struts around the board knocking all the pieces over, then takes a crap on it and proclaims itself the finest chess player ever. Seriously, dude, just proclaiming yourself the winner only makes you look sillier.
Yet, Y'all are the ones with nothing but fallacy of appeals to ignorance, and your usual ad hominems, instead of any valid arguments.

Our appeal is to the people who wrote the Constitution. Your appeal is to your own opinion. Which is more authoritative? And no, I do not expect you to answer that with any coherence.

Y'all only know how to be frivolous and full of Hoax not provide any valid arguments or coherent lines of reasoning.
And the pigeon takes another turn around the board, loudly proclaiming victory.

to provide for the general Welfare of the United States is a general power for that purpose.

A general clause means providing for any given contingency in a general, top down manner as opposed to a more common under the law, manner and fashion.

Our appeal is to the people who wrote the Constitution. Your appeal is to your own opinion. Which is more authoritative? And no, I do not expect you to answer that with any coherence.
Our welfare clause is not common but general. Provide a valid argument not the fallacy of diversion and Hoax by appealing not from ignorance but to ignorance.

I must be Right even though I am on the left; since, if You don't know it, I am Right even though I am on the left.

We don't have a general defense clause, it is a common defense clause. Our welfare clause is general not common. Any questions?

Our welfare clause is not common but general. Provide a valid argument not the fallacy of diversion and Hoax by appealing not from ignorance but to ignorance.

I must be Right even though I am on the left; since, if You don't know it, I am Right even though I am on the left.
And once again you prove me totally correct. You did not answer with any coherence. You know, you could try answering a direct question now and then.

We don't have a general defense clause, it is a common defense clause. Our welfare clause is general not common. Any questions?
You seem to think that makes a difference. Now, is the power of the federal government to do things in the name of the "general welfare" limited or unlimited? Because you seem to be saying both.

I gave you multiple links to the Founders expressing their reasoning on the general welfare clause, Stupid.

For some reason you think posting "express" and :cuckoo::cuckoo:"badfare" :cuckoo: :cuckoo: trumps their reasoning. It doesn't.

And once again you prove me totally correct. You did not answer with any coherence. You know, you could try answering a direct question now and then.
Why do you believe our common defense clause can be used like a general defense clause but not our general welfare clause?

You seem to think that makes a difference. Now, is the power of the federal government to do things in the name of the "general welfare" limited or unlimited? Because you seem to be saying both.
There must be a difference between a general welfare clause and a common welfare clause. Our Constitution is clear and not ambiguous in any way.

I gave you multiple links to the Founders expressing their reasoning on the general welfare clause, Stupid.

For some reason you think posting "express" and :cuckoo::cuckoo:"badfare" :cuckoo: :cuckoo: trumps their reasoning. It doesn't.

general Welfare of the United States

It is not the common welfare of the United States. A general clause must provide for comprehensive, top down solutions.

There must be a difference between a general welfare clause and a common welfare clause. Our Constitution is clear and not ambiguous in any way.

It is not the common welfare of the United States. A general clause must provide for comprehensive, top down solutions.

Diversions are also usually considered fallacies. See Why I believe right wingers have nothing but frivolous Hoax instead of any valid arguments. Promoting the general welfare is ethical and moral under our Constitutional form of Government.

You need valid arguments not merely the fallacy of diversion because you have no Point and no valid argument to Prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back