Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no express clause for regulating abortion.
There is no "express clause" for "regulating" murder. Am I allowed to commit murder, China troll?

source.gif

What happens in california doesn't affect me. I don't live there so it's not in my interests to consider it. Common sense. Too bad many of you completely lack it. Who cares what they do there?

Free market capitalism, where are Your solutions right wingers?
Trump provided them on our behalf. It resulted in record market highs and record low unemployment. Literally unprecedented prosperity.

That's why you're so pissed off. As a member fo the Chinese 50 Cent Army, the policies that Made America Great Again hurt China and their failed left-wing ideology.

You don't see a general warfare clause...
I just corrected you on this yesterday, China troll. Defense (which includes "warfare") is absolutely a power of the federal government. Here, take a look for yourself: #638
General welfare must include anything and everything that will promote it.

Let's take a look at how the Gubmint has done with the "General Welfare" as the Dimbulb hack Troll defines it:

The War on Poverty After 50 Years

SUMMARY

In his January 1964 State of the Union address, President Lyndon Johnson proclaimed, “This administration today, here and now, declares unconditional war on poverty in America.” In the 50 years since that time, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs. Adjusted for inflation, this spending (which does not include Social Security or Medicare) is three times the cost of all U.S. military wars since the American Revolution. Yet progress against poverty, as measured by the U.S. Census Bureau, has been minimal, and in terms of President Johnson’s main goal of reducing the “causes” rather than the mere “consequences” of poverty, the War on Poverty has failed completely. In fact, a significant portion of the population is now less capable of self-sufficiency than it was when the War on Poverty began.

There is no express clause for regulating abortion.
There is no "express clause" for "regulating" murder. Am I allowed to commit murder, China troll?

View attachment 427509
That would mean so much more, if right wingers actually believed in natural rights, not just in abortion threads.
You didn’t answer the question, China troll. There is no "express clause" for "regulating" murder. Am I allowed to commit murder?

You don't see a general warfare clause...
I just corrected you on this yesterday, China troll. Defense (which includes "warfare") is absolutely a power of the federal government. Here, take a look for yourself: #638
General welfare must include anything and everything that will promote it.
You said “general warfare”. Don’t change the subject because I just owned you again, China troll.

What happens in california doesn't affect me. I don't live there so it's not in my interests to consider it. Common sense. Too bad many of you completely lack it. Who cares what they do there?
1. It does effect you. Democrats in Congress are currently working on a federal bailout for California. That is your tax dollars.

2. It’s important to point out what policies fail so others don’t repeat them. If you don’t learn from history, you are doomed to repeat it.

Now stop being so damn ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back