Status
Not open for further replies.
Free market capitalism, where are Your solutions right wingers?
Trump provided them on our behalf. It resulted in record market highs and record low unemployment. Literally unprecedented prosperity.

That's why you're so pissed off. As a member fo the Chinese 50 Cent Army, the policies that Made America Great Again hurt China and their failed left-wing ideology.

Homelessness and equality was still growing under the best of right wing economic times.

Let's take a look at how the Gubmint has done with the "General Welfare" as the Dimbulb hack Troll defines it:

The War on Poverty After 50 Years

SUMMARY

In his January 1964 State of the Union address, President Lyndon Johnson proclaimed, “This administration today, here and now, declares unconditional war on poverty in America.” In the 50 years since that time, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs. Adjusted for inflation, this spending (which does not include Social Security or Medicare) is three times the cost of all U.S. military wars since the American Revolution. Yet progress against poverty, as measured by the U.S. Census Bureau, has been minimal, and in terms of President Johnson’s main goal of reducing the “causes” rather than the mere “consequences” of poverty, the War on Poverty has failed completely. In fact, a significant portion of the population is now less capable of self-sufficiency than it was when the War on Poverty began.

Conspiracy or coincidence? Black codes actually existed when the general welfare was being contemplated back then.

Equality and equal protection of the laws is all we need to socially solve simple poverty in our Republic.

There is no express clause for regulating abortion.
There is no "express clause" for "regulating" murder. Am I allowed to commit murder, China troll?

View attachment 427509
That would mean so much more, if right wingers actually believed in natural rights, not just in abortion threads.
You didn’t answer the question, China troll. There is no "express clause" for "regulating" murder. Am I allowed to commit murder?
Due process is expressed in our supreme law of the land. Only right wingers appeal to ignorance of it.

You don't see a general warfare clause...
I just corrected you on this yesterday, China troll. Defense (which includes "warfare") is absolutely a power of the federal government. Here, take a look for yourself: #638
General welfare must include anything and everything that will promote it.
You said “general warfare”. Don’t change the subject because I just owned you again, China troll.
There is no general warfare clause and no common welfare clause; only the right wing appeals to cluelessness and Causelessness while wanting to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".

I just corrected you on this yesterday, China troll. Defense (which includes "warfare") is absolutely a power of the federal government. Here, take a look for yourself: #638
You said “general warfare”. Don’t change the subject because I just owned you again, China troll.
There is no general warfare clause and no common welfare clause; only the right wing appeals to cluelessness and Causelessness while wanting to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth".
You keep repeating the exact same incoherent nonsense and think you sound smart. You don't. You are exposing what a moron you are with each post.

There is no "express clause" for "regulating" murder. Am I allowed to commit murder, China troll?

View attachment 427509
That would mean so much more, if right wingers actually believed in natural rights, not just in abortion threads.
You didn’t answer the question, China troll. There is no "express clause" for "regulating" murder. Am I allowed to commit murder?
Due process is expressed in our supreme law of the land. Only right wingers appeal to ignorance of it.
You keep repeating the exact same incoherent nonsense and think you sound smart. You don't. You are exposing what a moron you are with each post.

All those chances for you right wingers to find flaws in my line of reasoning and start making fun of me for being as full of fallacy as right wingers but want to be taken even more seroiusly.

All those chances for you right wingers to find flaws in my line of reasoning and start making fun of me for being as full of fallacy as right wingers but want to be taken even more seroiusly.

View attachment 427509
Dude, there is no appeal to ignorance of the law only valid arguments in political not legal forums. No judge is going to take You seriously in that venue, knowing that now, why should I take right wingers seriously now?

Ad hominems are usually considered fallacies. You need a valid argument to show where my reasoning is wrong to be taken seriously. Only the ignorant must appeal to ignorance.

We might as well be playing chess with a pigeon who struts around the board knocking all the pieces over, then takes a crap on it and proclaims itself the finest chess player ever. Seriously, dude, just proclaiming yourself the winner only makes you look sillier.

View attachment 427509
Dude, there is no appeal to ignorance of the law only valid arguments in political not legal forums. No judge is going to take You seriously in that venue, knowing that now, why should I take right wingers seriously now?

Ad hominems are usually considered fallacies. You need a valid argument to show where my reasoning is wrong to be taken seriously. Only the ignorant must appeal to ignorance.
You've been shown where your reasoning is wrong, over and over again with documented evidence.

The Supreme law of the land is the Constitution, not "express", Dummy. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Yes, it is Express not Implied in any clueless and Causeless, right wing way.
Projection not valid arguments is all you have.
And yet you show nothing to support your argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back