California first state to ban natural gas heaters and furnaces

While you look up what lithium is and how it's extracted, I'll remind you that you're exploiting slave labor.
That Ventura (Saticoy) power storage plant provides 100MW of electricity to 80,000 homes for 4 hours. It occupies a 3 acre site that was declared a 'brownfield' by the EPA. The government gives grants for rehabilitation of their declared brownfield sites. So, EPA declares certain land formerly abandoned because of EPA regulations THEN EPA gives out grants to change land use. Anyone else see the huge potential for corruption here?

Attachments

• 1663966635759.png
    1663966635759.png
    269.1 KB · Views: 12
Of course not. Providing adequate electricity for all the residents is not the goal for California. They want to control the electricity, so that only DemoKKKrat loyalists can get it. This is Auth Left 101.
Dems are the Borg. You will be assimilated, forced to comply, resistance is not permitted.

That Ventura (Saticoy) power storage plant provides 100MW of electricity to 80,000 homes for 4 hours. It occupies a 3 acre site that was declared a 'brownfield' by the EPA. The government gives grants for rehabilitation of their declared brownfield sites. So, EPA declares certain land formerly abandoned because of EPA regulations THEN EPA gives out grants to change land use. Anyone else see the huge potential for corruption here?
The facility is on the southbank side of the riverbed which is actually near El Rio (Oxnard) and next to VC Juvenile Hall and Justice Center.
I'm not positive but I believe (ironically) that site was contaminated by petrochemicals.
The old Mandalay peaker plant and some surrounding areas are on land that is on completely contaminated old oilfields, also. What better way, IMO, to use that land.

The facility is on the southbank side of the riverbed which is actually near El Rio (Oxnard) and next to VC Juvenile Hall and Justice Center.
I'm not positive but I believe (ironically) that site was contaminated by petrochemicals.
The old Mandalay peaker plant and some surrounding areas are on land that is on completely contaminated old oilfields, also. What better way, IMO, to use that land.
Who shut down the petrochemical plants? Who declared the area a brownfield? Who is given grants for repurposing? The FEDS and the EPA.

Ventura County Supervisor Carmen Ramirez fought to stop a new proposed Oxnard power plant on the battery storage site.
She was killed walking in a crosswalk recently.
Here she is at the storage plant...

1663979055466.png

Who shut down the petrochemical plants? Who declared the area a brownfield? Who is given grants for repurposing? The FEDS and the EPA.
Old oil wells. Not plants.

I'm interested in more info. Show me some facts regarding what you say.

Last edited:
From the link:

The new regulations will rely on adoption of heat pump technologies, which are being sold to electrify new and existing homes.

Heat pumps are far more efficient than natural gas heaters.
Until it actually gets cold, at which point they simply don't work.

Forum List

Back