California Governor Gavin Newsom is launching a new fund to help women that need to travel here for reproductive care

Reproductive care = "Don't want children? Use birth control".

Any woman stupid enough to believe that "reproductive care" means anything but the above is an insult to womanhood. Those are the ones who only have the intellect required to make sammiches and babies.

Same thing with euphemisms like "Women's health", "women's choice", "reproductive health", "reproductive freedom", "women's issues", "women's right to choose", and "reproductive rights."

They're just basically murder of the most helpless segment of society.

I support the idea of a filthy ass woman that chooses to kill her child as birth control method getting the hell out of my state and going elsewhere.

Commie California is a great place for them to go.

Murder tourism. Way to go California!
I breathe much more easily here in South Dakota, where I moved a year ago, than I was able to breathe in Washington State, where the murder of unborn babies is still encouraged.

What a glorious day it was when the Catholic churches in Sioux Falls removed all the anonymous blue and pink crosses in their churchyards -- the day it became illegal to kill an unborn child.

No woman is being denied pre-natal care.

Insurance woes can hit anyone and any time. And not all doctors accept all forms of insurance, including medicaid and medicare. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that 700 women die every year from pregnancy-related complications. With bad or no insurance, coupled with inability to pay for health care services rendered, prenatal care becomes difficult, albeit sometimes impossible, if individuals can't afford to seek the treatment they need.

7 Reasons OB-GYNs Reject Pregnant Patients, According To Experts

California has a 24 week restriction, and many women claim that is oppressive.

Many on the left advocate for no restritctions on abortion at all.

Florida’s abortion laws are less restrictrive than France’s.

The cult is so stupid. Can you assholes please stop embarassing yourselves?

I have designed a new flag for the state of Killifornia...

california flag.jpg

California has a 24 week restriction, and many women claim that is oppressive.

Many on the left advocate for no restritctions on abortion at all.
I'd say I'm all for all abortion in Californica, as long as every abortion comes with the mandatory retro form as well.

Die, sluts. Die.

Forum List

Back